Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: 🍯Honeyville 🍯🐝 Honeybees 🐝

Centennial Club
    [QUOTE=CarolAnn69;11190175]HONEYVILLE IS POPPIN!!!!WE ARE AN ACTIVE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NEIGHBORHOOD, LEVEL 90 & UP . MUST SPEAK ENGLISH AND UNDERSTAND IT FOR COMMUNICATION. SAY HELLO AN LET US WELCOME YOU TO THE HOOD. WE ARE DERBY PLAYERS AND TOWN PLAYERS. You MUST BE ACTIVE IN ORDER TO STAY IN THE HOOD IF YOU ARE NOT ACTIVE FOR MORE THAN TWO WEEKS U WILL BE KICKED OUT. WE ARE VERY FRIENDLY, ENJOY HELPING ,GREAT SALES,FUNNY SENSE OF HUMOR GROUP .WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE SAME ,WE OPENED OUR DOORS WELCOMED SOME NEW MEMBERS AND WE HAVE BEEN BLOWN AWAY HOW LUCKY WE HAVE BEEN EVERYONE IS SO FRIENDLY, MOTIVATED CHATTY,& WE HAVE MORE ROOM TO GROW ,WE WOULD LOVE SERIOUS ACTIVE PLAYERS TO JOIN US !!NO DRAMA..NO STRESS. ONLY FUN FRIENDLY FARMERS WHO LOVE ❤️ HAYDAY!!!DERBY OPT OUT IS OK !! ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️Tag#9JJYR80P ... My Name is Honeybee Carol "....... WE ARE SUPER EXCITED TO WELCOME A FEW NEW MEMBERS, IF YOU REQUEST TO JOIN WITH AN INACTIVE FARM , HUNGRY ANIMALS WE WONT ACCEPT. ONLY ACTIVE FARMERS WELCOME

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolAnn69 View Post
    HONEYVILLE IS POPPIN!!!!WE ARE A VERY ACTIVE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NEIGHBORHOOD, LEVEL 80 & UP . MUST SPEAK ENGLISH AND UNDERSTAND IT FOR COMMUNICATION. SAY HELLO AN LET US WELCOME YOU TO THE HOOD. WE ARE DERBY PLAYERS AND TOWN PLAYERS. You MUST BE ACTIVE IN ORDER TO STAY , WHEN YOU DECIDE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR MACHINES ARE WORKING AND YOUR ANIMALS ARE LIVELY ,IF YOUR FARM IS DEAD WE WONT ACCEPT YOU. ALSO DONT LET THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE FOOL YOU WE HAVE TROPHIES EVERY WEEK BECAUSE WE ARE A GREAT TEAM AND WE WOUKD LIKE TO LET A FEW NEW MEMBERS THAT ARE LIKE US JOIN AND SEE WHAT WE ARE LIKE AND HOPEFULLY BECOME YOUR PERMANENT HOME , WE HAVE ROOM TO GROW ,WE WOULD LOVE SERIOUS ACTIVE PLAYERS TO JOIN US !!NO DRAMA..NO STRESS. ONLY FUN FRIENDLY FARMERS WHO LOVE ❤️ HAYDAY!!!DERBY OPT OUT IS OK !! ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️Tag#9JJYR80P ... My Name is Honeybee Carol, YOU WILL BE WISHING YOU FOUND US A LONG TIME AGO , I PROMISE.
    , ​DONT STAY IN A HOOD THAT IS STALE ,NO COMMUNICATION,NOBODY TO HELP WHEN U NEED IT . Theres a group of ladies who will be happy to welcome you right in right now.

Fresh Spawn
    Hi! My friend and I are interested in joining if you have room. Is it invite only? I cant see how many players yall have

Centennial Club
    [QUOTE=CarolAnn69;11190175]Honeyville HoneyBees is a group of wonderful ladies who love to Farm together,Chat, And share our addiction to HayDay, we are a champions league NH ,we love derby but we dont have all those insane rules ,We do 320 tasks an complete them all if you wont be able to participate at times then opting out is ok here. We would like to welcome a few new members to join us ,level 80 an up, English speaking an understanding is absolutely important for communication.Request to join is required so that we can see u have a active farm , working machines,animals up an moving ,we wont accept dead farms. We are really fun and enjoy helping each other , Great sense of humor is a must ,we do get silly at times but always have fun. Just come spend some time with us an see if you are a good fit for us as well as us be what you are looking for . ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️Tag#9JJYR80P I promise you will be Happy here we are all very welcoming . JOIN US NOW BEFORE DERBY IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO OPT IN WITH US .

Centennial Club
    LOOKING FOR A FEW PERMANENT ACTIVE MEMBERS TO JOIN OUR AMAZING NEIGHBORHOOD, LEVEL 70 , DERBY 320, OPTING OUT T TIMES IS OK HERE. VERY FRIENDLY GROUP OF HAYDAY ADDICTS ITS OUR HAPPY PLACE, ENGLISH SPEAKING IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST. ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️Tag#9JJYR80P,IT DOESN'T 30 Members to make a Good Hood , IT TAKES HAVING THE RIGHT PPL THAT MAKE A WINNING TEAM 😉

Centennial Club
    How many do you have in your hood? Are you mostly ladies?Im level 117, been playing for awhile but quit for a couple years. Im a serious derby player though. I play everyday, chatty but not overboard. 😉Do you use messenger or just chat in-game? Do you have derby rules?Im looking for a permanent home.

Centennial Club
    In this Neighborhood- We are Happy- We are Helpful, We Respect. We do TEAMWORK !!
    We are Friends - We Communicate , 💛We Have Fun💛. WE ARE A TEAM!! AND WE WANT TO WELCOME SOME NEW FRIENDS WHO ENJOY HAYDAY JUST AS MUCH AS WE DO .
    ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️Tag#9JJYR80P My name is HoneyBee Carol 🐝