Thread: Display Indication for Bases Which Can't Be Attacked Because Owner is Online

Fresh Spawn

Display Indication for Bases Which Can't Be Attacked Because Owner is Online

Hi,
    I keep running into this annoying thing where I'd scout out a base on the map, plan on how to attack it, only to click attack and learn that it's owner is online and I can't attack it currently.

Ideally, I would like to be able to attack whether the owner is online or not, but if this is too complex to implement, I think that it would be really nice to have an indication on the map that the owner of that base is online so I'd know not to waste time scouting and planning an attack.

Thanks, Orr

Been discussed before. Problem with the "online now" indicator is it would require constant realtime polling of the opponents to see if they happend to get online over the last (10 second or some other interval). It would literally bog down your device.

Ideally, I would like to be able to attack whether the owner is online or not .......... Remove the 4 hour online shield, really? Is that what you want, for people to force you offline anytime so they can attack you? To boost your statues, be within one raid of a big upgrade, then have the game kick you so that another can raid you on demand?
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Days Ago at 02:36 PM.
    Boom! Chunky Panda [#YRLCLG] 10-Man Task Force
    Clash! ​Chunky Panda #2
    [#GYV9PGOJ]
    And yes, that panda is indeed packing major heat! Visit my profile page
    /default photo album to see a larger image.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Is that what you want, for people to force you offline anytime so they can attack you? To boost your statues, be within one raid of a big upgrade, then have the game kick you so that another can raid you on demand?
    TBH this is already happening to an extent I believe...At least once or twice everyday when I logon I have to wait because my base is under attack (like it is supposed to be.) But also, every day, when I am in the middle of a pvp raid i will be kicked mid-attack "sorry you were disconected during combat, etc..." or just "disconnected" and the game automatically reboots and reconnects. At first (long ago) I just assumed it was bad connections and nothing I could do about it, but after months and months and months of receptivity I noticed something....each time the game rebooted after kicking from the middle of these pvp attacks I would immediately, and still do, go to re-attack the base I was kicked from attacking and I can't due to online owner is online...

So although when you log on and somone is attacking your base you have to wait for the attack to finish, but when the owner of an island I am attacking logs on, it disconnects me and restarts the app. I have noticed that almost for the past year about 100% of the disconnects I have experienced during pvp battles result with the island owner being online when I go to re-attack (seconds later.)
    Charlie1Delta: 6 GBE/4 TD Bobby: 6 GBE/4 TD HookemHorns: 6 GBE/4 TD Fredy:6 GBE/4 TD
    Telegram: @SextonBW
    Band: Bobby
    Discord: charlie1delta#6856

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Charle1Delta View Post
    TBH this is already happening to an extent I believe...At least once or twice everyday when I logon I have to wait because my base is under attack (like it is supposed to be.) But also, every day, when I am in the middle of a pvp raid i will be kicked mid-attack "sorry you were disconected during combat, etc..." or just "disconnected" and the game automatically reboots and reconnects. At first (long ago) I just assumed it was bad connections and nothing I could do about it, but after months and months and months of receptivity I noticed something....each time the game rebooted after kicking from the middle of these pvp attacks I would immediately, and still do, go to re-attack the base I was kicked from attacking and I can't due to online owner is online...

So although when you log on and somone is attacking your base you have to wait for the attack to finish, but when the owner of an island I am attacking logs on, it disconnects me and restarts the app. I have noticed that almost for the past year about 100% of the disconnects I have experienced during pvp battles result with the island owner being online when I go to re-attack (seconds later.)
    I never experienced that, and I don't think it should or could be happen. Becuz there's no such option that says "when I come online disconnect the attacker". Not as a subscribtion or payed bonuses.
    When I come online I have to wait for attacker to finish his/her job on main base or res bases.
    It this happens to you, contact help and support and report it.
    Main: lvl 65, maxed HQ 22, VP 940+, Statues TD 32, TH 33, GBE 42-17-17, BH 31-13-13, DD 35-15.

#2: lvl 32, HQ 14, VP 290+, Statues TD 20, TH 18,14, GBE 24-16, RR 41, PSC 29.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon1990 View Post
    I never experienced that, and I don't think it should or could be happen.
    It does.

When I come online I have to wait for attacker to finish his/her job on main base or res bases.
    As do I.

It this happens to you, contact help and support and report it.
    Can't count on my fingers and toes the number of reports I have made....receive "sorry commander.....xxx no explanation/compensation...xxx"

Just happened again 5 minutes ago. Barraged mines around a HQ, launched troops, disconnected, rebooted (10 seconds) attack the same island. Cant attack owner is online...every single day.
    Charlie1Delta: 6 GBE/4 TD Bobby: 6 GBE/4 TD HookemHorns: 6 GBE/4 TD Fredy:6 GBE/4 TD
    Telegram: @SextonBW
    Band: Bobby
    Discord: charlie1delta#6856

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Charle1Delta View Post
    It does.

As do I.

Can't count on my fingers and toes the number of reports I have made....receive "sorry commander.....xxx no explanation/compensation...xxx"

Just happened again 5 minutes ago. Barraged mines around a HQ, launched troops, disconnected, rebooted (10 seconds) attack the same island. Cant attack owner is online...every single day.
    Then start a thread in bugs and problems category and explain what happened to you, hopefully staffs noticed that and fix your problem.

That's not something supposed to happen in the Game.
    Last edited by Typhon1990; 3 Days Ago at 06:39 PM.
    Main: lvl 65, maxed HQ 22, VP 940+, Statues TD 32, TH 33, GBE 42-17-17, BH 31-13-13, DD 35-15.

#2: lvl 32, HQ 14, VP 290+, Statues TD 20, TH 18,14, GBE 24-16, RR 41, PSC 29.