Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another lopsided war match up

Same here. I run a matchup of (me) New Th10, 2 Th9s, 3 Th8s, 2 Th7s 1 Th6 and 1 Th5 and we end up against a bunch of engineered Th9s and a The 10 with all max defense including max infernos and xbows.

I have only upgraded 2 teslas since going to Th10.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDivine View Post
    Same here. I run a matchup of (me) New Th10, 2 Th9s, 3 Th8s, 2 Th7s 1 Th6 and 1 Th5 and we end up against a bunch of engineered Th9s and a The 10 with all max defense including max infernos and xbows.

I have only upgraded 2 teslas since going to Th10.
    10v10? What did you expect?
    Listen, and understand! That New Algorithm is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pain. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop... ever, until your win streak is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripple1972 View Post
    If you believe it to be that easy easy to fix, why do you think SC doesnít do it?
    lazy and don't care. Why else do you feel they won't? Best part is more people are quititng this game because of clan wars as a result it's simple ask anyone that suffers through fclan war engineering clans. They will tell u like I a, I'd rather search for longer hours then have a disavantage at war like they allow to happen.
    Simple fix- match th's in wars if one is engineered that's on them Not on the players who put money and time into this game knowing a engineered higher base will off set the reason for trying

I feel your pain. Current 15v15 war we have 6 town hall 10ís. Bad guys have 5 town hall 10ís and 5 town hall 11ís. Supercell is hoping we will all start getting an unfair advantage and start engineering, and of course buying their gems. Supercell only cares about the money. They donít care about the nonrushed players who have been their staple for years. They have bowed down and took a knee to their gem buying engineers. Keep in mind, Supercell doesnít care about us anymore.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncsyanks View Post
    lazy and don't care. Why else do you feel they won't? Best part is more people are quititng this game because of clan wars as a result it's simple ask anyone that suffers through fclan war engineering clans. They will tell u like I a, I'd rather search for longer hours then have a disavantage at war like they allow to happen.
    Simple fix- match th's in wars if one is engineered that's on them Not on the players who put money and time into this game knowing a engineered higher base will off set the reason for trying
    Your Simple solution is impossible. Not sure people quitting is the best thing.

Quote Originally Posted by WichitaScott View Post
    I feel your pain. Current 15v15 war we have 6 town hall 10’s. Bad guys have 5 town hall 10’s and 5 town hall 11’s. Supercell is hoping we will all start getting an unfair advantage and start engineering, and of course buying their gems. Supercell only cares about the money. They don’t care about the nonrushed players who have been their staple for years. They have bowed down and took a knee to their gem buying engineers. Keep in mind, Supercell doesn’t care about us anymore.
    There is zero proved correlation between engineers and gem buying. Most of us here, who engineer, spent more on non engineered accounts.

I disagree it's their game they control it. If they wanted it balanced they would do just that They aren't doing that Now they're increasing the GW war weight . What that means is my 2 top guys war wieght will be weighed heavier. S,h and yet engineered clans won't be effected Shame it was a good game but now it's flawed. Actually people waiting or not investing in this game is a good thing and I'm happy to help them not be suckered into it like I was[ QUOTE=Ripple1972;11198021]Your Simple solution is impossible. Not sure people quitting is the best thing.

There is zero proved correlation between engineers and gem buying. Most of us here, who engineer, spent more on non engineered accounts.[/QUOTE]

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncsyanks View Post
    I disagree it's their game they control it. If they wanted it balanced they would do just that They aren't doing that Now they're increasing the GW war weight . What that means is my 2 top guys war wieght will be weighed heavier. S,h and yet engineered clans won't be effected Shame it was a good game but now it's flawed. Actually people waiting or not investing in this game is a good thing and I'm happy to help them not be suckered into it like I was[ QUOTE=Ripple1972;11198021]Your Simple solution is impossible. Not sure people quitting is the best thing.

There is zero proved correlation between engineers and gem buying. Most of us here, who engineer, spent more on non engineered accounts.
    [/QUOTE]

the matchmaking has favored offense and engineering for the last 20 months. If under this new update, you are just seeing that I am not sure what to say. I would say that engineering has less of an advantage currently.

You cannot just do an equal number if th’s. The math does not work. You will never get a match.

The mm doesn’t properly weigh offense and defense. I believe it is in SC’s interest to get better matching, and think they are trying. Succeeding, no. Have the skill to really fix it by making small changes, probably not. But at least currently they get a participation trophy.