Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another lopsided war match up

Another lopsided war match up

For 3 wars now since the "uodate to the war algorythem " We've been mismatched everytime. There is always an extra th11. And in this case there is an extra th9 also. Funny thing is- we have 2 maxed TH 11's as well as the opposing clan. But where they will win is like all the others we lose- with their engineered th11 and 10. Nothing like watching a #11 come down and 3 star 3&4 and #19 coming down and 3 starring 5&6. Way to fix your algorythem supercell. You ad d builder base for your money grab and that stinks toe very level.but yet you won't fix your own war algorhythem to help give equal match ups. Best part is- you yourself are killing your own game as more people see this and figure it out.

for all new guys who come on here to try and learn the game please take the time to read all the complaints about war match making. Because it's terrible and serves no point to develop your bases because all one has to do is just develop a engineered base so that they have better armies and guess what- Your clan will lose in wars. This is because it's a flawed algorhythem and supercell cannot fix it despite numerous people asked for a equal match up. Don't worry there will be homers and guys who benefit from this strategy come on here and defend it. But ultimately they know it's true. Don't bother spending money on this game because wars kill it altogether.

And for all of those who come on this thread and complain that "oh another one of these threads"- Good I'm glad you are reading it and my hope is to stop younger players who want to learn more about this game can see what they're missing before they spend their money and time on this game

Suoercell forget your builder base money grab ♥♥♥♥ and fix wars.

what kind of line-up are you running?
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 15 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH11 - K45/Q45/W20
    Fire - TH10 - K35/Q40
    Inferno - TH10 - K35/Q40

2 maxed TH 11's. 1 lower level TH 10 7th9's 6th 8's 2th 7's 2 fillers. Doesn't really matter since the opposing team gets an extra th11 with extra troops I guess that doesn't matter since the engineering makes it ok let the people read how it doesn't matter

Quote Originally Posted by Broncsyanks View Post
    2 maxed TH 11's. 1 lower level TH 10 7th9's 6th 8's 2th 7's 2 fillers. Doesn't really matter since the opposing team gets an extra th11 with extra troops I guess that doesn't matter since the engineering makes it ok let the people read how it doesn't matter
    In my clan if we run two max th11s and the enemy also has two max th11s and no other full th11s, we consider that a good match. The engineered th11 sitting lower on the map is not a big deal to us. The accounts he 3 stars were going to get 3 starred anyway. Now, if that engineered th11 has max troops, that is a disdvantage, because of course they get 6 max attacks on your top 2 bases and you only get 4 max attacks on their top 2 bases, but, again, that is not a huge disadvantage. The matchmaker cannot be perfect.

I guess what I'm saying is I agree it is a disavantage, but I don't know that we can expect it to be exactly even every match. When you match against 3 full th11s, even if not fully maxed, but full enough to not be 3 starred, that is a huge disadavantage. Unfortunately, that happens often.
    Th11 here, several other accounts th8-10 (ok 6 more accounts, don't tell my wife). Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. Engineers aren't the problem, they are the symptom of a problematic matchmaker. My Legends hope: PvP 5500+ with attack limit, leave rest same, including usual legends from 5000-5499. Contact SC here

Agree it is a disadvantage. It also is a disavantage for the clan 3 straight wars now have been lost because of this "advantage" that the other clans have. One would figure suoercell could fix this issue. Yet, all they did was create builder base. A quick money grab for them. I'm hapoy more people are seeing this and reading it. I hope they decide to not invest time and money into a flawed game like this

Agree it is a disadvantage. It also is a disavantage for the clan 3 straight wars now have been lost because of this "advantage" that the other clans have. One would figure suoercell could fix this issue. Yet, all they did was create builder base. A quick money grab for them. I'm hapoy more people are seeing this and reading it. I hope they decide to not invest time and money into a flawed game like this
    I would be happy if that is as bad of a disadvantage that could be found. It isn't a bad one. Unfortunately, the bad disadvantage of the other clan having an extra full th11, not just extra offense, is not uncommon. That is the big disadvantage.
    Th11 here, several other accounts th8-10 (ok 6 more accounts, don't tell my wife). Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. Engineers aren't the problem, they are the symptom of a problematic matchmaker. My Legends hope: PvP 5500+ with attack limit, leave rest same, including usual legends from 5000-5499. Contact SC here

Fresh Spawn

---------------Detectar idiomaAfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAze rbaijanoBascoBengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlga roCanarêsCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCórsicoCroataCurdoDina marquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoF ilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHa uçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIboIíd icheIndonésioInglêsIorubáIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJ aponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxembu rguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMara taMongolNepaliNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPol onêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioShona SindiSomaliSoto do sulSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTailandêsTajiqueTâmilTchecoT eluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUsbequeVietnamitaXosaZuluPo rtuguês
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
    [/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]

meu clã está apenas em desvantagem porque agora um th 9 ta que chama o th10 com defesas cheia da torre do inferno e tudo o que um th10 pode ter para que não possamos ganhar porque não temos tropa para lutar contra isso, então é difícil um clã que não perdeu quase clan nível 10 com 50 derrotas e mais de 200 vitórias ... depois da atualização, nós só ganhamos 2 empates 7 e perdemos 15 então não jogue a guerra mais não!

---------------Detectar idiomaAfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAze rbaijanoBascoBengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlga roCanarêsCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCórsicoCroataCurdoDina marquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoF ilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHa uçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIboIíd icheIndonésioInglêsIorubáIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJ aponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxembu rguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMara taMongolNepaliNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPol onêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioShona SindiSomaliSoto do sulSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTailandêsTajiqueTâmilTchecoT eluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUsbequeVietnamitaXosaZuluPo rtuguês
    [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
    [/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]

my clan is only at the disadvantage because now a th 9 ta calling th10 with defenses full tower hell and all that a th10 can have so we can not win because we have no troop to fight this so it is difficult a clan that did not lose almost clan level 10 with 50 defeats and more than 200 victories ... after the upgrade we only win 2 draw 7 and lose 15 so do not play war anymore no!

When a clan has an extra maxed TH 11 army. They have the advantage. This is fixable by supercell. But they choose not to. This game is no longer about defense but offemse in clan wars. Another reason for all new players to quit playing it because of this. Sorry there is no reason u can justify to me that having an extra army or higher rated armies because of a extra grand warden. Supercell won't fix this What's the point of playing clan wars when this is the case.

Millennial Club
    When a clan has an extra maxed TH 11 army. They have the advantage. This is fixable by supercell. But they choose not to. This game is no longer about defense but offemse in clan wars. Another reason for all new players to quit playing it because of this. Sorry there is no reason u can justify to me that having an extra army or higher rated armies because of a extra grand warden. Supercell won't fix this What's the point of playing clan wars when this is the case.

If you believe it to be that easy easy to fix, why do you think SC doesn’t do it?

Just for ♥♥♥♥s and giggles, you should try bringing a smaller war party that has no more than a three town hall spread (i.e., 11 to 9). Also, make sure that whoever you brings balanced (no one with two or more maxed war troops without additional defenses at that townhall). Either circumstance is considered to "engineered" by the matchmaker.

Bottomline, my experience has been, when we've been matched with an engineered clan and I look closely, I find that our lineup announced that we were engineered.