Thread: Finally a TH11!! Need help!

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything

Cool Finally a TH11!! Need help!

Hey Chiefs, so I finally hit TH11! What league is best for farming? What are your suggestions for lab upgrade order/ defense order? What were your difficulties when beginning TH11? or if you had any. I bought the th11 pack but did not drop EA at this very moment. I just started upgrading lab and resource storages.

Any other tips?

Farm where ever is comfortable for you, I like master 3/2.

Initial difficulty is farming elixir. You need a busload to start: Warden, Lab, Research, Gold Stores. Also DE if you're leveling Royals.

get storages up asap for cc upgrade, grind warden...

Trainee
    Grind Warden, Troops, etc. But most importantly enjoy yourself. Congratulations btw

I farmed my first 3 months(how long it took me to get my warden maxxed) in Crystal with half goblins, half barch. With the new mm liking some semblance of balance, upgrade or add defenses as you can beat them. Offense wise, my order was bowlers, healers, witches, loons, hounds. Then clone. After that whatever suits you. Warden needs to stay asleep til maxxed. Good luck and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by DeathFromCardz View Post
    Hey Chiefs, so I finally hit TH11! What league is best for farming? What are your suggestions for lab upgrade order/ defense order? What were your difficulties when beginning TH11? or if you had any. I bought the th11 pack but did not drop EA at this very moment. I just started upgrading lab and resource storages.

Any other tips?
    Hi Buddy

It depends on your troops and heroes levels

My Path on Th11 so far:

In the Beggining, u need to stay in low leagues (gold 1 - master 3) to farm extensively zombie bases. First priority is the warden. Try to Update non-stop the warden till he reaches the level 20. In the lab, i like to start with the giants because of the farming.
    Be careful with king and queen! don't you forget about upgrading them!

So the highest cost-benefit troops on higher leagues is the lavaloon strategy. As a Mid TH11 (with full warden) u can play in champions league (farming with lavaloonion).

After stronger heroes, try titan league, great farms are there
    After you reach max level heroes Titan 2 league is (for me) THE BEST LEAGUE FOR TH11 ADVANCED FARMING

That's it buddy.

Try to don't upgrade eagle, infernos, xbows till you have good heroes and troops regarding your weight in the wars!
    I do not advise you to farm, as an advanced th11, in the legend league because the time spent in the clouds definetely isn't worthy.
    Regards!

Michel
    Last edited by michelms; November 13th, 2017 at 12:28 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    I would suggest crystal 1-3 lots of dead bases there to farm elixir for your grand warden.

First troop - Bowlers

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Thanks for the tips everyone