Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 61

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Week 46 Hay Day Events!

  1. #41
    Centennial Club Rackoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    134
    I kind of miss those double XP and double voucher events we used to have on boats
    Farm level 92 / Rep level 25 / PM me for the farm tag
    Time can be rewritten

  2. #42
    Junior Member SundaeToppings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    USA on Lake Erie
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackoo View Post
    I kind of miss those double XP and double voucher events we used to have on boats
    Ohhhh those were great! Would love to see those again in the new weekly lineup of events (hint hint Supercell)!
    HayDay Level 99

    KIK: SundaeToppings

  3. #43
    It 12:14 AM UTC time, my WOF came is as scheduled at 12:00 AM UTC.
    News message says today is spin the wheel event.
    Poster on event board says faster production event still have 7h45min to go.
    I'll wait and won't touch my WOF truck till the right poster is on board. I wanna get it this time around!!! 😊

  4. #44
    Centennial Club Rackoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    134
    So, I just got that news envelope telling me about the spin the wheel event... Happily, I proceeded to the newly arriving truck (UTC -6 here). Guess what? Once again, no promised items. No expansion items today, no vouchers last week, no PP the week before that. SC, don't be a tease! Please?
    Farm level 92 / Rep level 25 / PM me for the farm tag
    Time can be rewritten

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    201
    Same here (Singapore UTC+8) ... I got the news envelope ...
    The 'Faster Production' event is still on for about 7 hours ...
    and no expansion items ...

    maybe I will get them tomorrow morning ... must wait another 23 hours

  6. #46
    Momscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    East Central Florida
    Posts
    1,677
    I asked my hood mate (she has 2 farms) to take screen shots so I could look at her WOF. She is UTC -6. Both of the WOF’s had 4 different expansion items on each. I am UTC-5 and also had 4 expansion items on each WOF (2 farms).

    I don’t usually pay too much attention to the WOF prizes. But I’ve been trying to do better because of the ”problem” with the event.
    Hopefully, it will get sorted out.
    Level 140
    Achievement 137/141
    Scorched Earth 2.0 - Candy Crush option Completed x 2

  7. #47
    I don't think you'll get it tomorrow, the event will be over by then. I missed it last 2 weeks that same way 😐, because -I think- I used my WOF before the event started.
    This week I'm trying something new.
    My theory is: when the WOF arrives at 12am utc you have to let it be, don't spin it, don't even look at it. Wait until the event actually starts, i.e. when the wof event poster is on event board, then do your WOF.
    That's what I'm trying to do this time. It's kind of challenging because that truck is really calling on me... 🤣

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    I asked my hood mate (she has 2 farms) to take screen shots so I could look at her WOF. She is UTC -6. Both of the WOF’s had 4 different expansion items on each. I am UTC-5 and also had 4 expansion items on each WOF (2 farms).

    I don’t usually pay too much attention to the WOF prizes. But I’ve been trying to do better because of the ”problem” with the event.
    Hopefully, it will get sorted out.
    Now you're tempting me... should I look at my WOF now? Or wait for the event to start? What a lacerating dilemma! 😭

  9. #49
    Centennial Club Rackoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackoo View Post
    So, I just got that news envelope telling me about the spin the wheel event... Happily, I proceeded to the newly arriving truck (UTC -6 here). Guess what? Once again, no promised items. No expansion items today, no vouchers last week, no PP the week before that. SC, don't be a tease! Please?
    I asked one of my hoodies who was online, and he got his 4 expansion items as promised. I didn't even have one...
    I really want this to be fixed before they do this event for PP again or expansion scrolls
    Farm level 92 / Rep level 25 / PM me for the farm tag
    Time can be rewritten

  10. #50
    Wussypuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Richmond, BC Canada
    Posts
    2,961
    My main farm has the notification and has 4 EMs on the wheel.

    my second farm also has notification and only 1 EM on the wheel.

    sounds like the usual consistency
    Farm Level: 132
    I have all cats and kittens plus one long haired tortoise shell who leaves my farm when I do!
    (CoC Exp. 77, clan war stars 155, Th8, Bh 6)

Similar Threads

  1. Week 45 Hay Day Events!
    By Nick[Supercell] in forum News
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 23 Hours Ago, 05:00 AM
  2. Week 44 Hay Day Events!
    By Nick[Supercell] in forum News
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 1 Week Ago, 10:48 AM
  3. Next Week Hay Day Events!
    By Nick[Supercell] in forum News
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 2 Weeks Ago, 02:34 PM
  4. Events should like a week
    By LuisToClash in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 18th, 2017, 11:35 AM
  5. Monthly 1 week events
    By VRocks95 in forum Ideas & Feature Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 11th, 2016, 05:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •