Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ghostly Weekend!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

Ghostly Weekend!

Hehey,

It's time to chillax for the weekend and play Hay Day!! Have you spotted the little cute ghost in your fishing area yet? If you have, what rewards have you got from him? Tell us in this thread!!

Don't forget our Eggstravaganza competition on our Facebook page on Sunday!

Have a great weekend!!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

I got some spooky decorations and expansion items!
    Milena

I wish I had kept track of it all, so this is only by recollection.

Obviously, the very first sighting gave me the casket. Then I received a plank, saw, axe x2. I'm sure there was 1 or 2 more, but nothing stands out at this point.

GC/KIK: knitgal2/knitgal - Level 112 - Town Level 28
    Completed TTII and TTIII back to back...at Level 60! It CAN be done at higher levels!

Stuck on the sofa as I've eaten far too much chocolate

Ghost also on neighbours lake !

What I didn't realise is that it's not just on our own fishing lake that we can spot the ghost. I was just a having a look round my new neighbours farm. While been very nosy on there fishing area I spotted the ghost, tapped on it & received a wood panel ! Can remember all the stuff I've had, mainly building products & the fab coffin inc chicken .

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHelen View Post
    What I didn't realise is that it's not just on our own fishing lake that we can spot the ghost. I was just a having a look round my new neighbours farm. While been very nosy on there fishing area I spotted the ghost, tapped on it & received a wood panel ! Can remember all the stuff I've had, mainly building products & the fab coffin inc chicken .
    Oh I wish I'd known that! I've have been nosy too!!
    Shea
    Level: 83 (how on earth did THAT happen?!); Town level 21; TT III; Captain III; BSH3; 107/108
    I play daily and help a lot and appreciate those lovelies who help me!

I don't remember every single thing I've gotten, but they've all been free and thus appreciated! The chicken coffin first, but then some TNT, expansion tools, and yesterday 3 diamonds. Happy camper here!
    Shea
    Level: 83 (how on earth did THAT happen?!); Town level 21; TT III; Captain III; BSH3; 107/108

Stuck on the sofa as I've eaten far too much chocolate
    Quote Originally Posted by Shealie54 View Post
    Oh I wish I'd known that! I've have been nosy too!!

Go for it, actually I think it may have been your lake Shealie54 . Lol I hope I haven't pinched him from you.
    feel free to pop over onto mine, you can do a bit of fishing if you like, then on your way back pop in for a cuppa & ill give you a jar of my homemade blackberry & apple jam. Only started making it this year,( I wonder if HD had anything to do with that ) glad mine doesn't take 6 flipping hours to make.

Coffin with the summer chicken in it, axe, TNT, diamond, nails, and some other expansion items. Cool.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Daily-wherever-whenever player | Farm Level 91 | ❤️ Level 21.
    Ability to communicate with the HD animals.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHelen View Post
    Go for it, actually I think it may have been your lake Shealie54 . Lol I hope I haven't pinched him from you.
    feel free to pop over onto mine, you can do a bit of fishing if you like, then on your way back pop in for a cuppa & ill give you a jar of my homemade blackberry & apple jam. Only started making it this year,( I wonder if HD had anything to do with that ) glad mine doesn't take 6 flipping hours to make.
    LOLOLLLLLLLLLL!!! That would explain why when the ghost thread popped up I hurried over only to find she wasn't there! That's too freakin' funny!! No worries, I was thrilled that I got her yesterday on Halloween proper and didn't expect she'd still be hanging around today anyway. I'll take the homemade jam over the cyber ghost ANY day!!

I'm STILL laughing out loud.

(And thank you for the land deeds, BTW - your RSS has been very kind to me today. I just opened my lobster pool and have already started the first upgrade!)
    Shea

I've only found it twice and both times have been in the fishing area.
    The first time I got the chicken coffin and I can't remember the second item, haha.
    Hi
    Level 133
    Kik: AthalaSage