Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ghostly Weekend!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarbee123 View Post
    hi from manchester uk, i agree with u about the mystery net, first one gave me a wheelbarow with lilys in then its been very poor since so I gave them up. My diamonds keep disapearing so as soon as i get 2 diamonds I buy a piece of black railling which is looking rather smart, hope HD doesnt stop selling it before i finish. Any one know how long its gonna last? Looking forward to the xmas decorations now that bonfire nights here this week,shame we cant buy fireworks but then its only celebrated here in england.
    Not just in England, but here in NZ as well. Was just thinking a couple of skyrockets would look good over the farm.

Say, did anyone notice that the lake ghost was one of my beloved snorkelling chickens in disguise? I was so happy to see her that I kept missing out on noticing what gift she bought with her!

Ghost spotting

Another ghost near the waterfall of my own pond! I know it's not the weekend anymore but, eh, thought I'd pass it along anyway. Got a wood panel this time.

I got three diamonds

Jjs709 116/132 Achievements Reputation Lvl 16 Lvl 70
    Leader of neighborhood: The Family (Champions League)
    Trade occasionally.
    Kik:jjs709

3 smacking' diamonds! Our work in the "Taken Prisoner" thread has FINALLY paid off!

Kik: gimmickroll, I don't check PMs | GC: aliciachiu, No more adds please UNLESS trading..!! | Level 51 | Challenging = Unfriended | Humor us! Or get humored by us! Here at: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...aken-prisoner? | RSS: The Jolly Rancher | FB: Mallory (In case I buy from RSS), but my name is actually Alicia | Village : 24/7 HEAVEN | Eastern Time/Lives in Eastern USA