Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Monthly Contest Winner - October

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

Cool Hay Day Monthly Contest Winner - October

It's that time again! Every month we honor an aMOOzing member of the community and shower them with diamonds.

Helping out friends and neighbours in Hay Day is super important, but so is helping out fellow players on the forums asking technical, and sometimes not so technical questions. So, this month the honour goes to *DRUMROLL*

Congratulations Cricks3!! A great help, and respected member by all users & our team!!

A brief description of these monthly forum only contests and how they work:

• Employees & mods are not eligible to participate in these contests, but will help judge the winners.
    • Contest rules and specifics will change every month. They will not be announced in advance, so expect a surprise on the first of every month.
    • Spamming to increase post count is STILL against forum rules and will not win you the forum contest.
    • Have fun and be friendly. You never know when you could end up buried in diamonds!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Yay congrats Cricks3 well desevered !!

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

I don't understand how this contest works, could anyone explain?
    Milena

Quote Originally Posted by milena23 View Post
    I don't understand how this contest works, could anyone explain?
    On the first of every months a forum member is rewarded with diamonds just for being helpful, active and basically awesome around the forums. Everyone has a chance to win (well except staff and mods of course) so there isnt anything specific you have to sign up for.

The details of the contest will not be revealed until the winner is announced. So every month the "category" awarding the win will change and not be made public until the winner is announced. The past months we have had winners for top monthly poster, captain of the year, rookie of the month and so on. So we choose something different each month.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by Kolonistje1 View Post
    On the first of every months a forum member is rewarded with diamonds just for being helpful, active and basically awesome around the forums. Everyone has a chance to win (well except staff and mods of course) so there isnt anything specific you have to sign up for.

The details of the contest will not be revealed until the winner is announced. So every month the "category" awarding the win will change and not be made public until the winner is announced. The past months we have had winners for top monthly poster, captain of the year, rookie of the month and so on. So we choose something different each month.
    Oooh I see, that's nice Thanks, and congratulations to this months winner!
    Milena

Most Level-Headed Member
    Excellent choice.

Congrats techie!

Smile

I'm quite surprised and very honored to say the least. Thank you so much!

"Tech Bug Hound"...I just love this title. The folks I used to work with would be laughing their heads off. They nicknamed me "The Bulldog" for the very same reason. This is just too funny.

I just hope that my "sniffing out clues" is of value in finding solutions.

This is going in my signature to be sure.

Thank you also to Kolonistje1 and Holidae for those kind words.

EDIT: Looking back at this post, it seems so empty. I'd just finished writing a long thank you to Nick (probably put him into a deep sleep last night), and was rather out of words when I posted this.

I'm not used to being in the spotlight so if I'm a bit clumsy in expressing my thanks in an appropriate manner, please forgive me.

It really means a great deal to me that the SC Staff and the Moderators, folks I admire and respect for their hard work and diligence, thought enough of my activities here on the forum to create this hilarious and most appreciated honorary title and spotlighted me with this contest win. Another thread recently started by a member asks what is your most recent proud HD moment and I couldn't help but post about this.

I also so appreciate the warm and kind congratulatory posts from all of you...they mean so much. While my family thinks this is just a game, it's more than that. It's a hilarious, addictive, immersible, quirky, and one of a kind game that has evolved an entire community around it, and I am so pleased to have the opportunity to be part of that community.
    Last edited by Cricks3; November 2nd, 2013 at 10:40 PM.
    GC: PhoenixAerie KIK: Cricks3 HDTag: YQJLUQU9
    Farm: In Memory of Tom, Level 145, town level 42
    NH:
    iPhone 6s Plus, iOS version 12.2 Time Zone CST -6
    Honorary "Tech Bug Hound", Previous Official SC Hay Day Forum Moderator

Congrats Cricks! I always enjoy reading your post .
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

Counting chickens. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 134♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Congrats, Cricks! I've always found your posts helpfu, friendly and informative. Perfect choice!
    Last edited by VorAtreides; November 2nd, 2013 at 05:06 AM.

Yea Cricks!!! Congratulations!!!

Like a good neighbor Ecko is there!

HAY DAY~GC/KIK:Ecko_LG|LEVEL:83|CAPTAIN:III |TURBO TRUCKER: III|CO-OP: III