Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Titan 1 - takes forever - and unfair matchups..

Titan 1 - takes forever - and unfair matchups..

Th9 in titan 1. The only time it doesn’t take ages is after they run maintenance on servers.. then u have about an hour.. Matchups. All I get is 95 % white walled th11 to attack. I usually get 6-8 trophies if I flatten them.. 😂 I get constantly flattened by th11 and lose up to 45 trophies.. per raid.. ‘fair play’ supercell? I don’t think so.. change the algorithm or it’s time to leave .. and take my money with me..

Do you think that it should be easy fora th9 to swim in Legend League? I do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribul View Post
    Do you think that it should be easy fora th9 to swim in Legend League? I do not.
    No I don’t but expect a chance. Losing 45 trophies to a th11, whilst getting maybe 4-5 if I 50% one as a th9.. always getting wiped out by th11.. you usually get rewarded for being good.. not penialised.. I made legend 5037 by the way..

Centennial Club
    You bash 'fair play' yet is it fair that a far lower level player should be just as high up in trophies as a completely maxed out player? I think not.

Either keep your complaints to yourself, or farm up your base and push up when you actually have the account to push, that way it'd be more 'fair' I suppose.
    Jet (#2V282)
    Level 185 TH11 and Max BH7
    Proud Leader of Red Dawn (Click Me!)

New Bloke/Chick
    matching in Titan is based on trophy so yes you'll find strong opponents probably maxed out bases
    the only thing i hate is the searching period, takes forever. Not only that, it appears that even in titan 2 or 3 takes longer search after the November update.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet1755 View Post
    You bash 'fair play' yet is it fair that a far lower level player should be just as high up in trophies as a completely maxed out player? I think not.

Either keep your complaints to yourself, or farm up your base and push up when you actually have the account to push, that way it'd be more 'fair' I suppose.

So so you get penalised because you are a good player? Most games reward you, not penalise you..

Quote Originally Posted by WhatThe1994 View Post
    matching in Titan is based on trophy so yes you'll find strong opponents probably maxed out bases
    the only thing i hate is the searching period, takes forever. Not only that, it appears that even in titan 2 or 3 takes longer search after the November update.
    Yes.. I agree. The only game online where you have to wait forever to play it..

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by WinkAus View Post
    Th9 in titan 1. change the algorithm or it’s time to leave .. and take my money with me..
    Past Champions League, there are no safeguards against being matches with higher townhall levels. If you stay below Champions league, you will be more likely to find opponents your own Townhall level. Past Champions, all bets are off. If you're expecting this system to change, I wouldn't count on it. And if you've decided to gain trophies as a TH9 in order to put yourself in direct competition with TH10 and TH11 players at the top of the leaderboard, that's on you.

Quote Originally Posted by WinkAus View Post
    So so you get penalised because you are a good player? Most games reward you, not penalise you..
    I'm not sure which games you're playing, but the games I play and the sports I watch make it more difficult the higher you go, same as Clash of Clans. I can't imagine the fun in playing something that gets easier the higher you go up the leaderboard.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; November 22nd, 2017 at 02:30 PM.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 673 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy