Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Level 11 Canadian based clan of multinationals

Centennial Club

Level 14 Canadian based clan of multinationals

We are a level 14 adult clan who wars 2-3 times a week and you dont have to be Canadian to join us but we do require you to be able to communicate in English.

Everyone in our clan is easy going and as long as you are active and keep your donation ratio 1:1 or better, you are going to move up the ranks fast. You dont have to participate in wars if you dont want to, but we ask that you appropriately use the war opt-in/out.

Best way to find out if you will like it in our clan, is to join us and experience it for yourself. I hope you choose to give us a try!

Our clan name: Babalutz
    Clan ID: #CQV9P89
    When requesting to join, please make sure you mention that you are responding to this recruiting message.
    Last edited by TheRaminator; June 19th, 2019 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Clan Level Upgrade - FEB 2019, JUN 2019

Centennial Club
    Bump up to the top

Centennial Club
    Bump up to the top

Centennial Club
    Bump up to the top

Trainee
    Hey, Ive got a level 12 clan of internationals based out of Canada and Im looking to merge... your leaders would get co off the bat and elders would remain elders. Any chance youd be interested? #YCVCC8Q2

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummynator View Post
    Hey, I’ve got a level 12 clan of internationals based out of Canada and I’m looking to merge... your leaders would get co off the bat and elders would remain elders. Any chance you’d be interested? #YCVCC8Q2
    Hi, thanks for reaching out. We are definitely interested in a merger but based on previous votes in our clan, majority of members want the other clan to join ours rather than the other way around. Prior to a final decision, you or any of your members are more than welcome to join us for a war or two and to get a feel of the clan. Let me know what you think.

Centennial Club
    Bump up to the top

Centennial Club
    Bump up to the top

Centennial Club
    Bump up to the top

Centennial Club
    Bump up to the top