Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this a glitch? Battle machine attacks wall, then attacks building outside of walls

Quote Originally Posted by suhasbhat26 View Post
    that happens when the buildings inside already taken down by air troops
    There were no other troops (including guard post troops) when the battle machine was deployed.

Haha after reading some comments

So, it is truly true. Battle machine is really an idiot, walking directly in the middle of all buildings, receiving all the shots from all angles, then turn his back on the crusher, and swing his hammer....boom suicidal machine is the best name for it.

Quote Originally Posted by CattyCat View Post
    It's an stupid machine goes around base better use wall breaker to make use the bm what u think.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by fourthnoel View Post
    Haha after reading some comments

So, it is truly true. Battle machine is really an idiot, walking directly in the middle of all buildings, receiving all the shots from all angles, then turn his back on the crusher, and swing his hammer....boom suicidal machine is the best name for it.
    Welcome to the forums, but please don't necro old threads.

Please read:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Rules-READ%21

Pay particular attention to rule 22 when you get to it.

Millennial Club
    There should be a reason why the Normal Base Troops AI is good despite being filled with loads of defenses after TH8, while this one should then be better having lesser buildings, but some reason troop AI and Hero AI in BB is weird.
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

New Bloke/Chick
    I think we all should remember that dumb machine does not has an AI instead it has an AS.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Welcome to the forums, but please don't necro old threads.

Please read:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Rules-READ%21

Pay particular attention to rule 22 when you get to it.
    Thank you!

Question please:

1. How old is the thread before it is being called as old thread?
    2. Shall I create a new thread for my inquiry?
    3. Do you mean not to discuss again the old thread, because it was discussed already?

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEKISHORE View Post
    It's an stupid machine goes around base better use wall breaker to make use the bm what u think.
    This I believe is logical, because after breaking the wall, the storage is much closer from his position rather than the tower.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by fourthnoel View Post
    Thank you!

Question please:

1. How old is the thread before it is being called as old thread?
    2. Shall I create a new thread for my inquiry?
    3. Do you mean not to discuss again the old thread, because it was discussed already?
    1. This is subjective, it depends on the topic. A thread can be rendered obsolete, very quickly, by an in-game change say.

2. ?

3. There's absolutely nothing wrong with resurrecting old threads if you have something significant to add. Do you really think your earlier comment passed that test?

The BM is broken in my opinion and totally useless. He will skip a building right next to him and walk 4 seconds around a wall past a crusher in to the center of the base and die before his first hit. Totally useless and uncalled for. I has seen this on replays of my opponents as well. So i am not complaining that it just happens to my games. Its been bad, but ever since the last update its even worse.