Thread: 【 Versus Battles Balancing 】

【 Versus Battles Balancing 】

Can someone please explain to me or at least help me?

I'm currently in Builder Hall 4, and I always make it a habit just like in Town Hall to max upgrade everything before upgrading to new Hall level.

But recently I noticed that I kept on getting higher tier opponents, like Builder Hall 5 opponents, EVERY SINGLE TIME! And BH5 already have multi mortar, battle machines, canons in the barracks, and more defense buildings.

I find it unfair that the more I kept on max upgrading my defense, the more I get a difficult opponent. Everyday I have to play almost 30 TIMES in order to complete the daily bonus.

I already submitted a request for rebalancing the VS battles, but I don't get response ATM.

Should I consider upgrading my BH instead? I still have a difficult time winning though.

Welcome to the forum. There is a good discussion of what you ask about here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...5#post11161985

Basically the short answer is that matching depends mainly on your trophies rather than your BH level. Maxing each level doesn’t work as well on builder base as main base; here rushing is the best way to progress.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomville View Post
    Welcome to the forum. There is a good discussion of what you ask about here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...5#post11161985

Basically the short answer is that matching depends mainly on your trophies rather than your BH level. Maxing each level doesn’t work as well on builder base as main base; here rushing is the best way to progress.
    Thanks a lot for the feedback! I now understand it a lot better.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FriesChan View Post
    I always make it a habit just like in Town Hall to max upgrade everything before upgrading to new Hall level.
    maxing in builder base is a crime for which you are getting punished. move to bh7 asap.