Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Unfair matches.

Quote Originally Posted by ilhard View Post
    my third account a bh3, cruising around 800/900 and I'm facing alot of bh5 like 8/10 battle i meet a bh5
    but really i never complained because i know this is the system.
    That’s new. Do they have like L1 defenses or something? Can you shoot some examples to us (screen caps of your Battle Log)?
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

lol my bad not bh5, but bh 4 😅

Quote Originally Posted by Tomville View Post
    That’s odd, as Darian suggested in the Q&A video that protections were on up to about 1500 trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by ilhard View Post
    lol my bad not bh5, but bh 4 
    That’s normal then. I think I took most of my BH3 games up as high as 1000 trophies before I hit the ceiling; one I got up to 1100. That was a few months back, before even BH6 was released. I would expect BH3 to top out by NLT 900, probably 800, under the current meta. The way most players are rushing, it wouldn't surprise me a bit to find most people going to BH4 by 600 trophies (which is way too early, IMNSHO).
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)

I understand that skill plays a lot into the matchmaking, but for me it's gotten out of hand. I would consider myself a decent player on the builder base, I am an almost max bh6, and the last time I even saw a bh6 to attack was at least a few weeks ago. Skill can get you far, but when I have to attack a bh7 with completely max troops and mostly max defences, it doesn't matter how good I am, because they almost always 3 star me. There's no competing, it used to be me vs rushed bh7 and that was easy, but now going against someone with almost all max defenses with max troops and a lvl 15 battle machine is ridiculous. I know there's gotta be more bh6 with the same level of skill I have, so why am I being paired with guys who I have no chance to beat bc they can easily 3 star any bh6? I don't mind attacking bh7 bc a lot of the time I can beat them, but when it becomes so unfair I can barely get a 40%, maybe with a star, while they get high 90-100%, it's gotten out of hand. It used to be irritating but it's gotten progressively worse to the point to where I don't want to play anymore because it's not even fun.

Quote Originally Posted by dawsonblack View Post
    I understand that skill plays a lot into the matchmaking, but for me it's gotten out of hand. I would consider myself a decent player on the builder base, I am an almost max bh6, and the last time I even saw a bh6 to attack was at least a few weeks ago. Skill can get you far, but when I have to attack a bh7 with completely max troops and mostly max defences, it doesn't matter how good I am, because they almost always 3 star me. There's no competing, it used to be me vs rushed bh7 and that was easy, but now going against someone with almost all max defenses with max troops and a lvl 15 battle machine is ridiculous. I know there's gotta be more bh6 with the same level of skill I have, so why am I being paired with guys who I have no chance to beat bc they can easily 3 star any bh6? I don't mind attacking bh7 bc a lot of the time I can beat them, but when it becomes so unfair I can barely get a 40%, maybe with a star, while they get high 90-100%, it's gotten out of hand. It used to be irritating but it's gotten progressively worse to the point to where I don't want to play anymore because it's not even fun.
    My then-bh6 mini found a base way down in 2700 that had better walls than my main bh7. Of course I won because... a 100% max bh7 is down there for a reason But still, it's a super lopsided match

I eventually did push the stupid button
    Last edited by Realsies; February 14th, 2018 at 02:55 PM.
    h

Quote Originally Posted by dawsonblack View Post
    It’s time to upgrade to BH7. Actually...it’s beyond time.

As we’ve said over and over - you can’t think of the BB in the same way you think of the HV. As your game progresses - advances - you start matching to higher level, higher skilled opponents unti you eventually hit the pinnacle of your attack skills, defensive capabilities, and offensive capabilities. It sounds like you're at that point.

As a PvP game, the BB makes certain “assumptions” about the playerbase. Among them is that you will advance your game in such a fashion as fits the meta. If everyone were hanging back and maxing, then that would be the meta. Of course, it’s not - this is a rusher’s game, so to speak. The only question becomes...

At what pace and in what order do you upgrade?

This, too, is determined by the meta. The playerbase has set the pace by upgrading to the latest BH level with as low as L3-L4 defenses, and upgrading a single troop to max along the way. That is the mode of play and the speed at which successful players play the game. Anyone who goes at a slower pace ends up frustrated, irritated, and left behind.

This isn’t opinion, right, wrong, or otherwise - it’s simply the nature of the game. It changes, and will continue to do so. For example - now that we’ve had so much time at BH7, the lowest BH levels have stabilized to the point you can spend a little more time on them before upgrading. Likewise, the upper trophy rankings have become increasingly difficult as more and more players reach stronger levels of troops and defenses. Unfortunately, everyone in the middle is in a real trickbag with all of this, and as soon as BH8 hits, the lot of it will go berserk again.

If you can match the current and changing pace of the game, the things that frustrate you now will dissipate. I was in the same position as you a while back; I chose what I thought would be the most efficient path forward and jumped everything to BH7, upgrading specific defenses and troops along the way. This has enabled my games to progress at a very reasonable clip with minimal dissatisfaction. I’ve discussed it in my videos, articles, and postings if that helps.
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)

Thumbs up

If you're a BH 06 like myself at 2900 trophies (3127 best) all you find is maxed BH 07s sitting in the same place.
    Click on their total trophies and you will find a majority have never gone past 2900.
    Not because of lack of skill but it's easy pickings down low.
    This is where the system is flawed. There is no penalty (other than time it takes) to just sit and farm this way. This is why there are so many unfair matches in the BB and why so many people have left it.
    The only reason I dared fired it up today after 8 months was because of the announcement and a possible multimortar on the horizon.
    SC I have conceded defeat and will now drop to 2000 trophies.
    Hopefully I can find some BH 05s to bully.
    BB is still as much as a joke now as it was when introduced.
    Nothing has changed.

Playing for 7 years-No that's not a typo!
    Just shoot me now

Useless to have L12 troops coming at me while I am sending L5!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KingErickCT2018 View Post
    Useless to have L12 troops coming at me while I am sending L5!!!
    Yeah...somehow I doubt that is happening, unless you are intentionally not playing your strongest troop or gemmed your BH but not your troops.
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)

Nothing has done, devs just don't care with the unbalanced matchmaking. It frustrates me because I lose thrice a row(because I'm BH4 and my opponent is BH5, I'm on 1700 to 1900 trophy range).

If this issue still continue, I'll just stop playing this unfair game. That's why there are only few active players playing this game, because devs don't care.
    Thank you