Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 99

Thread: Unfair matches.

  1. #71
    Forum Superstar joshsgrandad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    3,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    Upgrade your Builder Hall

    /thread
    fully agree.. BB is basically a ladder system, in that it matches trophies.
    In ladder systems/unweighted systems, bigger is better.
    You only max each level if the weight is being counted.

  2. #72
    I didn’t read the whole post but part of the reason BH trophy system doesn’t (DOESNT) work is coc resetting the trophy’s every month this of course affects all matchups the entire month!

  3. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    inside your head
    Posts
    2,208
    Quote Originally Posted by longtimeplayer View Post
    I didn’t read the whole post but part of the reason BH trophy system doesn’t (DOESNT) work is coc resetting the trophy’s every month this of course affects all matchups the entire month!
    Trophies get reset every month in the main village, as well.

  4. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    5,519
    Quote Originally Posted by longtimeplayer View Post
    I didn’t read the whole post but part of the reason BH trophy system doesn’t (DOESNT) work is coc resetting the trophy’s every month this of course affects all matchups the entire month!
    Quote Originally Posted by Himewad View Post
    Trophies get reset every month in the main village, as well.
    The BH reset is much too low though
    I am absolutely terrible at BH, because I don't care and I spam-hope, and I am regularly over 4000 (well when I have a BM I am)
    If rank amateurs can make it into the tier where trophies reset, something is wrong.

  5. #75
    Forum Champion Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,760
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    The BH reset is much too low though
    I am absolutely terrible at BH, because I don't care and I spam-hope, and I am regularly over 4000 (well when I have a BM I am)
    If rank amateurs can make it into the tier where trophies reset, something is wrong.
    Think of 4k to 4500 as low legends. As long as you are bh9, very little effort to stay there. Much like the 1 or 2 attack a day keeping the badge players in old legends. Still, we are the top level bh. And the serious players push up fast so it's back to us spam and pray crowd pretty quick.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  6. #76
    Pro Member higgsbosons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    under a rock
    Posts
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Think of 4k to 4500 as low legends. As long as you are bh9, very little effort to stay there. Much like the 1 or 2 attack a day keeping the badge players in old legends. Still, we are the top level bh. And the serious players push up fast so it's back to us spam and pray crowd pretty quick.
    I think that is what he meant 4k is currently to low for bb 'legends'.

    Darian replied in the reddit AMA to this question:

    'Has the team considered making the trophy reset to 5k in Builder Base?'


    'It's been discussed, many times, and I believe it was almost set to that for the release of BH9. Given the meta shift, I think it's worth implementing.'

  7. #77
    Forum Veteran KatanaMaster12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    This thread
    Posts
    1,738
    Why bring this thread back?
    There are other threads about this matter

  8. #78
    Forum Champion Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,760
    Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    Why bring this thread back?
    There are other threads about this matter
    Umm... last post was 2 days ago? Unless something got deleted.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    5,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Umm... last post was 2 days ago? Unless something got deleted.
    Mods are merging the new "boohoo builder base is unfair" threads to this thread it seems

  10. #80
    Forum Veteran KatanaMaster12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    This thread
    Posts
    1,738
    Oh
    That explains it

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •