Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Builder Base Subforum Directory - Please Read before making new threads

Builder Base Subforum Directory - Please Read before making new threads

Welcome to the Builder Base subforum directory! The goal of this thread is to help you navigate the Builder Base subforum. If you have a question that needs answering, are looking for advice*, or want to know what is going on, click on the topic that interests you and join in the discussion!

*When asking for advice, it is helpful to include your Player Tag. If you are uncomfortable providing that information, it helps to give your BH level, Trophy Range, and any other information related to the advice you seek.
    Last edited by MexicanBob; September 20th, 2018 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Removed Ideas and Features thread

Centennial Club
    Nice compilation!
    Last edited by Bhargav97; November 3rd, 2017 at 06:57 AM.

Can You Add Famous Glitches and Current Problem Threads as well? Just in case to get Aware of Current problems?

Oh good, my seemingly aimless threads have a purpose now. Wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by SamirMishra View Post
    Can You Add Famous Glitches and Current Problem Threads as well? Just in case to get Aware of Current problems?
    Could you give examples of each? I'm not totally sure what you're getting at here
    Last edited by Tiler; November 3rd, 2017 at 12:57 PM.
    Cloud Control - Why are clouds so terrible, and what are the possible ways to get rid of them?

Quote Originally Posted by SamirMishra View Post
    We will take it into consideration, but most of the current problems and glithes can be found in the common complaints section. I feel like you are most likely refering to this thread which is referenced in Common Complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiler View Post
    Oh good, my seemingly aimless threads have a purpose now. Wonderful
    <snip>
    I know what you mean. Fun threads... seriously who knows if they even exist?

On a more serious note, if you feel that there is a topic that would be useful to have included in this directory, please let us know. The goal is to make any useful information readily available.

Quote Originally Posted by MexicanBob
    We will take it into consideration, but most of the current problems and glithes can be found in the common complaints section. I feel like you are most likely refering to this thread which is referenced in Common Complaints.
    Ok.
    You caught the fact that I was asking you biasedly for my Crusher glitch post to be Added as a Common Link for Discussion.

I need that "Helpful Guide".

Thanks to ClashOfHolmes for this awesome sigpic

Guerres de clans dans la base des ouvriers

When will we get the new update . Maxed out bh .

Fresh Spawn
    Just for curiosity, the next update will come in the first half or 2nd half of March??