Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Builder Base subforum vernacular, acronyms, and abbreviations

Perhaps this glossary would be a bit more helpful if it were alphabetized. If I want to know what the flippity flap AB means, I have to scour the whole list to try to find it.

Just a tip. Easy for me to say that when I'm not the person responsible for it
    Cloud Control - Why are clouds so terrible, and what are the possible ways to get rid of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiler View Post
    Perhaps this glossary would be a bit more helpful if it were alphabetized. If I want to know what the flippity flap AB means, I have to scour the whole list to try to find it.

Just a tip. Easy for me to say that when I'm not the person responsible for it
    On the to do list. I do appreciate order.

Edit: I won't tell you how many times I had to sing the ABC song to get things in the right order.
    Last edited by MexicanBob; November 5th, 2017 at 01:30 PM.

Wandering in the remains for now... maybe not forever.
    Thank you, this will be extremely helpful for me as I'm still newer to the game and this side of the Forum. There are many posts that I've just skipped over because there were too many abbreviations used.

Buenas tardes Me gustaría que hicieran algo con el balance en las defensas de la aldea del constructor ya que la única tropa terrestre útil por el momento son los pekkas y las otras tropas quedan prácticamente descartadas por culpa de él escupe lava defensa el cual sólo afecta a los ataques terrestres y los ataques aéreos siguen fuerte sin ninguna defensa nueva que los padres la verdad muy decepcionado con esa defensa ya que sólo afecta a terrestre también eso y aumenten el daño a las mega mina ya que el daño que causa es muy insignificante para las tropas más fuertes como montapuercos voladores pekka y globos

Quote Originally Posted by Mansky View Post
    Buenas tardes ...
    Please check point 9 under https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Rules-READ%21

and use english language only so that anybody visiting that forum can read/understand your post.

Feel free to use an online translator like
    https://www.deepl.com/en/translator
    or
    https://translate.google.de
    if you have difficulties to express your issue in english.

Thank you.

-- marrvin
    Last edited by marrvin; November 25th, 2019 at 10:34 PM.
    Disclaimer: I do not work for SuperCell. I am not related to SuperCell in any way. I do not state any facts. All statement published by me are my opinions based on observations or just my guesses.

Giant Cannon: GC
    Dropship: Drop, DS
    Super PEKKA: SPEKKA, SO
    Mega Tesla: MT
    Lava Launcher: LL, Lava
    Hog Gliders: Glide, HG