Page 55 of 155 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: December 2017 Update Speculation

No one that knows will post it here, so all you will get is useless guesses.

If a december update is planned sneak peaks will come somewhere between now and last day of december, if they come at all.
    Last edited by Salkin101; December 2nd, 2017 at 09:55 AM.

firstly, thanks Darian for your continued effort to mediate between players and the dev team..great work
    excited for this update really, looking forward to any new content regarding clan wars
    itll be awesome if we could have some sort of in-game clan wars tournaments though..something we casual clans can get into to feel more competitive gameplay with other clans..most of us don't really know how the cwleagues work lol
    Also regarding the "Q" in the upcoming update thought I'd throw in Quizzes �� lol
    When were golems 45 mins to train? Answer correct get 5 gems ��
    Last edited by MaximusDGladiator; December 2nd, 2017 at 09:59 AM.

in a few weeks or "soon™" according to Darian.
    TH12 - lvl206 - 298k FIN - Oct2012 - 12 Okt + 3 mos
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 23.97m +3,52
    BH8 - PB 4329

Quote Originally Posted by ujustdied1714 View Post
    Bummed that BH8 won't be in the December update. I don't think it is too soon. I have babies, barbs, archers, minions, witches, and soon bombers maxed. There are about 23 days until I have maxed defenses, which just happens to be Christmas. So I think Christmas would be the perfect time to bring BH8 in
    For you, it would be perfect, what about hundreds of thousands of other players who it might not be perfect for? Must SC just cater to your needs? I know you're just lamenting, but please think of many others who are hoping BH8 stays away for a while so they can catch up abit.

Never argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Banned
    I hope there is a Christmas tree this year again

ChiefGingerAsp
    It will come in the month ending in ber and on a day ending in Y.... the year will start 20..

Quote Originally Posted by Rephren View Post
    For you, it would be perfect, what about hundreds of thousands of other players who it might not be perfect for? Must SC just cater to your needs? I know you're just lamenting, but please think of many others who are hoping BH8 stays away for a while so they can catch up abit.
    Agree bud i m still on bh6 its took to much time to collect gold and elixer for an upgrade .i m on 2700 trophy range that 1 day loot is not sufficient😟. Hope so they will release bh8 lately .so we can compatible with others

Quote Originally Posted by bappa77777 View Post
    Thus the expectation of December update is to high & the hype is not to the mark I'm confused what's comming.
    'Darian' mentioned that its something new!
    Who knows??
    If it disappoints us, so I'm prepared for it and the doctor's number is ready as I'm definitely going to get a heart attack....in both cases.....1)very very very huge update ( means don't need update till next year) or 2) Should I tell the second reason?

Forum Elder
    Waiting update isn't worth it. Just play the game

TH12 - lvl206 - 298k FIN - Oct2012 - 12 Okt + 3 mos
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 23.97m +3,52
    BH8 - PB 4329