Page 44 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: December 2017 Update Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Allliqueredup View Post
    No need.Its quiche-eating killer quail.Can't wait to see the socks!
    Even better, a quiche obstacle!

Now you want to throw up everytime you look at your base!
    add me on Epic @Bossmille3

Quicksand trap.

Quark Raids

Quark: Any of a set of elementary particles that bind together together in various combinations to form hadrons.

In Clash this means Mega bases. Basically clans are given a very large map to combine all of their villages into. Then your entire clans syncs up and does a mega raid on another clans mega base.

How fun would it be hitting a "clan town" essentially with 50 armies?
    DeathStorm-10|22/23|2148*|FireStorm-10|17/20|2178*|SuperStorm-9|13/15|2147*
    DragonStorm-9|8/8|1529*|PerfectStorm-9|8/10|1428*|BrainStorm-10|10/16|1452*

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStorm103 View Post
    Quark Raids

Quark: Any of a set of elementary particles that bind together together in various combinations to form hadrons.

In Clash this means Mega bases. Basically clans are given a very large map to combine all of their villages into. Then your entire clans syncs up and does a mega raid on another clans mega base.

How fun would it be hitting a "clan town" essentially with 50 armies?
    Actually 50 locked and loaded AQ's sounds DANGEROUS. They would probably get confused at shoot each other. We would have cat fights over who claimed the wall section first. On the Plus side, odds are one Queen will go the right way!
    DeathStorm-10|22/23|2148*|FireStorm-10|17/20|2178*|SuperStorm-9|13/15|2147*
    DragonStorm-9|8/8|1529*|PerfectStorm-9|8/10|1428*|BrainStorm-10|10/16|1452*

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStorm103 View Post
    Actually 50 locked and loaded AQ's sounds DANGEROUS. They would probably get confused at shoot each other. We would have cat fights over who claimed the wall section first. On the Plus side, odds are one Queen will go the right way!
    With 50 queen quark raids, no wall stands a chance... the place would end up looking like a BH4 builder base that a BH5 has hit with his new bombers.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

December update must be good

December update must be good, i hope new town hall or new things and an option to remove builder base but i know December update is for builder base. supercell will give us 'BB 8' for sure.
    Last edited by Smolson; November 30th, 2017 at 09:58 PM. Reason: removed questionable content

Quote Originally Posted by UniQue3 View Post
    December update must be good, i hope new town hall or new things and an option to remove builder base but i know December update is for builder base. supercell will give us 'BB 8' for sure. bakwas forum bakwas updates bakwas builder base. kuch acha dalo game me.
    The December update definitely does not include th12. It possibly includes Bh8, but that is not “sure” and I hope it isn’t coming yet.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

In Forum Games...Learning SCUM HUNTING :)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    The December update definitely does not include th12. It possibly includes Bh8, but that is not “sure” and I hope it isn’t coming yet.
    Same here.. I dont play BH so i dont want BH 8.. Hope the "Q" mystery bring something amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy Under A Mistletoe View Post
    He was scum in the last game and was MvP as well.
    His performances so far in 2-3 other TvMs as town has been applauded by most, if not all.
    He is Raja with a bonafide applaudable track record thus far.
    In a nutshell, Raja has been hailed as a credible and strong player so far.
    - Sammy

I'd put money on it not including BH8, and I'm not really sure why so many people expect it to. It's also confirmed to not be TH12. If be surprised if it isn't part 2 to whatever they started with the redesigning of the clan badges
    Cloud Control - Why are clouds so terrible, and what are the possible ways to get rid of them?

Quote Originally Posted by UniQue3 View Post
    December update must be good, i hope new town hall or new things and an option to remove builder base but i know December update is for builder base. supercell will give us 'BB 8' for sure. bakwas forum bakwas updates bakwas builder base. kuch acha dalo game me.
    So negative....

The Q&A already stated no TH12 this year and that SC wants to focus on addressing some other issues (like matchmaking) before bringing out a new TH level. It’s also been strongly hinted that the winter update will not include BH8. If you go back and check out the Q&A and some of Darian’s posts, we’re supposed to get something neat for the main game and some changes that are overall impactful, although not specific to the BB, and the update is supposed to be more focused on the main game rather than the BB.

Of course, all speculation aside...we ain’t gonna know until they start with the sneak peeks (which we may not even get)....
    Last edited by Noctaire; November 30th, 2017 at 09:49 AM.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.