Page 43 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: December 2017 Update Speculation

Hoping for some new troops levels and defense levels. Also, a new troop or defense would be cool. Can't imagine any new spell ideas...
    Looking forward to it!

(Also, are Christmas deals/packages a thing on CoC?)
    Last edited by Maximm; November 29th, 2017 at 05:49 PM.
    Leader of the Gods of War level 13 clan

TH10
    account - Nemesis

TH9 account - Hades

Quote Originally Posted by Maximm View Post
    Hoping for some new troops levels and defense levels. Also, a new troop or defense would be cool. Can't imagine any new spell ideas...
    Looking forward to it!

(Also, are Christmas deals/packages a thing on CoC?)
    yes christmas deals will be some presents for your clanmates if you buy gems. i would like to get something different than the same thing like this year updates. need some really cool stuff for the mainbase like new buildings or usefull troops\spells. sc could release 200 lv 12 walls so i can farm 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    yes christmas deals will be some presents for your clanmates if you buy gems. i would like to get something different than the same thing like this year updates. need some really cool stuff for the mainbase like new buildings or usefull troops\spells. sc could release 200 lv 12 walls so i can farm 2 months.
    200 new walls sounds good to me!

TH10
    account - Nemesis

TH9 account - Hades

Lol I think a nice update would be for the Archer Queen to be renamed 'Wall Breaker', since she'd much rather attack walls than run 3 steps around them

TH10
    account - Nemesis

TH9 account - Hades

I am hoping for two things:
    1. Remove the "Tap or Press and Hold..." message. I think after showing it to the user after say, 1000 times, you can assume that the user understands it. I've been seeing it for 4 years now, and I really don't get that much more information from that message each and every time I attack. This has been requested since at least 2013:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ienced-players
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-hold-Message

2. Remove the auto-selection of the left most troop in the attack screen. This would avoid those accidental single troop deployments when you mean to press Next. This has also been requested for years, but I am too lazy to search for forum links right now.

Given how long these have been requested, I have little faith that SC has the ability or capacity (smol team) to make these changes.

Quote Originally Posted by SingleMalt69 View Post

2. Remove the auto-selection of the left most troop in the attack screen. This would avoid those accidental single troop deployments when you mean to press Next. This has also been requested for years, but I am too lazy to search for forum links right now.
    Yes! I forgot how bad I wanted this lol.

TH 12 | AQ: 60 / BK: 60 / GW: 30
    TH 9 | AQ: 22 / BK: 20

Quote Originally Posted by SingleMalt69 View Post
    Yes ... we all suffer from Fat Finger syndrome every now and then
    The Electric Light did not come from the continuous improvement of Candles ...

I think I'm starting to understand the relative duration of SC soon. For example, I'll be a max th9 soon. What do you think is the amount of time I'm talking about.

At least 1 month. Actually, it'll be 2/3 months. But it's soon imo because th9 can take up to 1 year.

Similarly, some updates are coming to the game are coming in around every 3/4 months. So soon here could mean anything from 1 week to 1 month. 😂

Millennial Club
    Q is gonna be a queue for donations in the clan ... because he said that it's something that was asked by the community and it's something that was requested long time ago.

Quilts are coming to the supercell shop yo! Wrap yourself up in a pekka quilt, with some wizard socks on (now available!), and snuggle up with your pet rock to be your own gowipe this holiday season.