Page 3 of 155 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: December 2017 Update Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    The TH12 isn't far off. Look at the Clan Reward even notification. I have been told that building pictured is a TH12. I'm not sure but it might be?

I think the giant skeleton will be permanent also "soon". haha The reason I think so is that it's in the lab. The pumpkin is too but it shows max level. The skeleton shows as upgradable.
    Not upgradeable if ur th11
    1736 war stars

I hope they not only bring new levels to troops and defences, new stuff is welcomed.

Banned
    Supercell in december:

Hey Chief! We hear your concerns about the builder base being pointless and irrelevant to the main base! We've heard you say that it is a pointless game within a game! We are listening! We have therefore made it mandatory to be BH8 before being able to upgrade to Town Hall 12.

In preparation of the update coming soon, we have decided to extend the builder base marathon for an additonal 60 days.

Happy clashing!

So we're getting the Prius?
    Quote Originally Posted by LachNessMeownster View Post
    I know what is coming, and dang.. its like a Ferrari compared to a Prius.

Dont attack me its a joke

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    The TH12 isn't far off. Look at the Clan Reward even notification. I have been told that building pictured is a TH12. I'm not sure but it might be?

I think the giant skeleton will be permanent also "soon". haha The reason I think so is that it's in the lab. The pumpkin is too but it shows max level. The skeleton shows as upgradable.
    In my opinion TH12 will be coming in mid-2018, as they had a minimum of 2 and rather exponentially got longer and longer gaps between,
    TH9: 27/10/12: around 2 months after game released
    TH10:23/5/13: 7 months after TH9
    TH11:10/12/15: 2 1/12 years after TH10

With these numbers, I'll estimate TH12 will come out around 2 1/2 years after TH11, which would be June 2018. I'd be leaning more towards August (6 year anniversary) however. Perhaps 2/8/2018? As a 6 year anniversary update?

Somewhere, far off in the Hell.... Still searching for it on Google Maps though.....
    Strange to see that no one's expecting a "VideoChat with Friends Online" feature.....

Given the recent craze of "Remove this Feature, Its useless".....

Quote Originally Posted by TheSatanSlayr View Post
    I don't think your clan-mates can see ya sitting on the toilet-seat and doing all those attacks......if its privacy that you care about....

And be sure to bolt the door... It can get messy when you are in a hurry to finish off ......
    (P.S.: I really think the conspiracy theorists think that the game's headed that way ... )

I'm dead lol!! Here it is, Delta.
    YOUR MASTERPIECE!

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ClasherYukon View Post
    Supercell in december:

Hey Chief! We hear your concerns about the builder base being pointless and irrelevant to the main base! We've heard you say that it is a pointless game within a game! We are listening! We have therefore made it mandatory to be BH8 before being able to upgrade to Town Hall 12.

In preparation of the update coming soon, we have decided to extend the builder base marathon for an additonal 60 days.

Happy clashing!
    haha As soon as I saw they were extending that I started worrying about how much the new main base content will be tied to B.B.

The next update will be GROUNDBREAKING!!!

Never before seen additions to the game!

New content for EVERY PLAYER!

-10 more spectator slots
    -25 more level 12 walls
    -Additional level to Barbarians

Clash on!

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by ayih View Post
    The next update will be GROUNDBREAKING!!!

Never before seen additions to the game!

New content for EVERY PLAYER!

-10 more spectator slots
    -25 more level 12 walls
    -Additional level to Barbarians

Clash on!
    Don't forget new levels to lightning and clone! Because they impact the meta greatly and have high usage at TH11!

Somewhere, far off in the Hell.... Still searching for it on Google Maps though.....
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalSceptile View Post
    Don't forget new levels to lightning and clone! Because they impact the meta greatly and have high usage at TH11!
    How can ya'll forget the Goblins???

SuperCell: Since Goblins a.k.a EagleArtillerySlayer are an extremely powerful troop currently being used in the meta... We have thought much about it, and the Devs have come up with an idea... They get nerfed... They"ll have a 4x HP reduction when hit by the EA....

Other balancing change is that those maidens will now also carry Cymbals alongwith them now.... they've clapped too much over these 5 years....

I'm dead lol!! Here it is, Delta.
    YOUR MASTERPIECE!