Page 13 of 155 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: December 2017 Update Speculation

Banned
    My guess...

BH8, cuz you know, Christmas time, people getting gift cards etc. Good time for cash grab.

25 new lv 12 walls.
    Minions lv 8.
    Goblins lv 8.
    Pekka lv 7.
    Normal bombs a new level.
    Tesla lv 10

Balances and war matchmaking updates.

Banned
    I always get scared when I read "december" and "update" in the same sentence

Survival mode??

Profile aRtik #C8P2LG8Q | Clan HELL'S ANGELS #8POUPPQ9|BKAQGW 60/65/35 | All time best 6175|

I don't know, where the hell am I? I don't even have an idea
    I predict (coming fresh off of retirement in game and here on the forums but kinda keeping up) that something like the CR 2v2 will be a thing, a totally new war system/preference actually.

Other than that, I dont think that there will be any more troops for home base. This is from seeing unique units for a special time. Also, TH12 will be the next major update, not this one. It took a solid year at least to get TH11. There we will see new troops, new defence(s), and a new hero that will probably pertain to gold
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION
    JUST GOT OUTTA RETIREMENT!!!

Upgrade walls with DE, level 12 walls mainly

Trainee

Post Clashmas

Every year for 3 years I have really enjoyed clash-mas and what it has to offer. I also really enjoy the snow theme that also comes with it. I do have problems with the timing of clash-mas and the snow themes though. It seems to be too short in my opinion, I do understand with the events but the theme seems to go away quite quickly. If Super-cell could keep the snow until the end of January that would be fantastic! If anyone else has an opinion on this idea leave in the commnts.
    Last edited by Aguyy; November 16th, 2017 at 12:07 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    it would more fun if they add like allying with clans,easy way of controlling feeder clans,familiy clans listing in tree form..boosting lab nd worker in home base would also be nice thing...

Snow Theme from 1st of December to 7th of January is Ideal
    And Clash mas events from 15th of December ahead...
    Cricket World Cup 2019 discussion thread!<^_^>
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-%F0%9F%8F%86

Just give us more goblin maps. Goblin maps were so much fun, less clouds laboratory upgrades of elixir and dark troops at the same time and moving obstacles🙏🏽.
    Builder base is boring🤕.
    Last edited by Soutam; November 16th, 2017 at 10:06 AM.

Agree with a few posters, I'd like to see:

Attack my own base
    Seperate tab for an instant FC army. (The Friendly Challenge feature is fantastic but only flying at half mast. - instant army's available for FC would unleash its full potential)

These are two of my most important things, also it seems Clash has become a game where a significant % of their player base has 'alts'. A quicker switch of bases would be so awesome...but I know its probably not an ability they have.

Never argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.