Thread: Townie Derby Task Issues (?)

Townie Derby Task Issues (?)

I selected a specific townie task (the townie with the blue hat and yellow dress) for the bingo derby. It took me 3 days to attempt to finish this task and I wasnít able to. I check my farm every few hours. Every time a train came, I got other townies except the specific townie I needed.

This has got to be a known issue/bug or else Hay Day is just making it damn near impossible for us to finish townie specific tasks. I didnít get to complete all my derby tasks either which made our ranking low and got us demoted to novice, lol. Our farm is really small, only 4 neighbors with 2 being very active. Weíre okay with that and thatís how we want it.

Please check the townie specific tasks. It really is a frustration when we canít complete a derby task because Hay Day hides the specific townies needed.

Anyone else have this issue?

Always. The minute you take a character task the Eggspress pretty much stops bringing the one you need! I play solo, so I'm completely stuffed. If I get a Bingo Board with them on, I probably won't be able to do it. You should be able to do it with 4 players though, just make sure the others send all of theirs to the platform for you to collect.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

I really do wonder if it’s a glitch or if it’s done on purpose by Hay Day. I hope it’s not the latter, that just won’t be right.

Centennial Club
    It’s easier to have your character all ready to go in the town hall before you actually choose the task, plus you can do it while you are working on a different task. Then when you are ready to post it you’re done in a minute.