Thread: Maintanence break ruined my work..

Centennial Club

Thumbs up Maintanence break ruined my work..

Our clan has a small youtube channel. I post 3 staring strategies.So last war Our clan did a great job with loads of 3str!! The nxt day maintanence break ruined my whole replays.. cant record !!! I guess maintanece break shall not remove replays

Forum Elder
    I wish for an option to download a video of a battle.

Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    I wish for an option to download a video of a battle.
    There's nothing to download. You would have to convert the current replay into a video before you could download it, and I very much doubt a video converter is something SC will ever be looking to add. Would be nice, but it's not realistic

I know some devices have apps that can screen record, so you'd be able to download one of those and record attacks that way
    Cloud Control - Why are clouds so terrible, and what are the possible ways to get rid of them?

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiler View Post
    There's nothing to download. You would have to convert the current replay into a video before you could download it, and I very much doubt a video converter is something SC will ever be looking to add. Would be nice, but it's not realistic

I know some devices have apps that can screen record, so you'd be able to download one of those and record attacks that way
    If the option came from another app, that would be fine. I am sure that SC could do it very easily, but I agree that it is not realistic. They are no longer nearly as responsive as they used to be. They have possibly ceased progress due to being overloaded writing reports to each other.
    Last edited by George1971; October 26th, 2017 at 04:54 AM.