Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween or not?

Fresh Spawn

Thumbs up Halloween or not?

The Hayday game is played globally.
    Is it just me or are there other supporters?

I have decided to refrain from playing Hayday until the theme changes.
    I don't share the values of Halloween.
    I don't wish to share it and thus I refrain from using it.

I enjoy the game and but I don't enjoy supporting something that I don't want to support.

Many people might respond to this thread in a negative way, I hear you.
    I am not here to condone your Halloween day which your country? celebrate. I know it is celebrated in many countries.

I'll gladly support themes that is not Halloween related.

Welcome to our forums JackV27. I respect your beliefs and and your plan of action. I’m sorry you are uncomfortable with the theme. It will be over soon. Sadly themes are not customizable yet. Maybe someday.
    Last edited by Toucky7; October 25th, 2017 at 06:15 PM.
    “Expectation is the mother of all frustration”. Antonio Banderas
    Sane, normal people don’t need power trips. So the lunatics end up in charge of everything. James P. Hogan
    First Farm level 139, town level 36, Second Farm level 113, town level 29, Baby Farm level 70, town level 17.

So glad you joined just to post that. Thank you.

I will be enjoying Halloween, it's one of the best times to play hay day.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

I fully support your right not to play and I fully support your right to announce you intend not to play.

Please keep checking back for my list of things I intend not to do. I'm quite certain it will be riveting.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmabootycalls View Post
    I fully support your right not to play and I fully support your right to announce you intend not to play.

Please keep checking back for my list of things I intend not to do. I'm quite certain it will be riveting.
    This is why I miss you. P. x

Forum Superstar
    Halloween hasn't really been a thing much in the Netherlands, but I think it's gaining popularity. I quite like it, and I quite like Halloween on HD!
    Level 100 reached 21/7/2019! Level 101 -Town Reputation level 22
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! ~not anymore~ - Might unlock all this land by 2025. Maybe.
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 66/Rep 17~

Luckily for all of us, we can a take a break from the game at any moment, and nothing will happen to our farms. You have a right to refrain from participating in any event that doesn't meet your personal standards.
    Well, in my native country there's no Christmas in December, or St.Valentines in February. I play Hay Day anyway, because taking things too close to heart causes stress and hair loss. I'm not sure what the values of Halloween are, but I don't think I'm supporting them by playing the game. Hope you enjoy the Christmas theme when we have it!
    Farm level 111/ Rep level 33/ PM me for the farm tag
    Time can be rewritten

Quote Originally Posted by Minxville View Post
    This is why I miss you. P. x
    Ive had a look at my list of people beginning with P that might miss me and it turns out you're the only one on it, so I've easily identified you 😂

Miss you too, not many people around that can make me laugh until I cry xxx

If I'm not mistaken was Halloween an optional update last year? If that was the case most would be happy (except those with automatic downloads who don't like Halloween of course)

Edit: Yes it was optional, found the announcement. Wonder why they chose not to this year?

https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1292060-Hay-Day-Goes-Halloween-2016

I actually saw the ghost a few times last year too which was nice, if only they existed for more than about 10% of the players this year...
    Last edited by daz258; October 26th, 2017 at 12:14 AM.
    Former Clasher
    Hay Day Farmer Lv 79, Town 23
    Of Chill Reputations - A different way to farm

Centennial Club
    I honestly have no idea what "Halloween values" are exactly. It is, of course, everyone's right to opt out from playing at any time.

Personally, I chose to enjoy every holiday. I'm an atheist but if Hay Day had a Hanukah (spelling?) or Kwanza or Ramadan or Divali theme I'd enjoy it and continue playing as usual. I chose not to be offended by holidays of other cultures. Whatever floats your boat, as Saul Goodman said.
    Farm: Bunny Ranch
    NH: Atlantic to Pacific Co-op