Page 144 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144
Results 1,431 to 1,433 of 1433

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War Mismatch - Gathering new infoz (again for science)

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by clashertitanaj View Post
    I really dont know why. If u know please explain one more time. And please see last war 1st base its full max th 12 .thats why i ask help here.and u giving response Which is not in good manner. I am giving respect but none of u give it back
    There is no point in explaining it again. You have been given answers several times by many different players & you've been prompted to read those answers almost as often.

i accept that point that the th 12 on "Be the best is not fully maxed .Now forget about the defense ,now we can talk about offense I am Th 11 and pro in hybrid and i have Level 5 miner,level 7 hog which is enough to three star a completely max th 11 And the opponent from the the clan " Be the best"Is also doing hybrid but he has level 8 hog extra army camp space and extra cc capacity and he crushed our bases easily but for us with th 11 troops how can we 3* him,This promotes unfair gaming and i didn't expect this 
    I thought i can get solution for this but now i think
    i didn't get solution for life time
    THIS MISMATCH IS HAPPENING AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN SO ON....
    First off, in the Be the Best war, had you 3* all the opponent 11s you would have won (since you 97% 2* the 12). You didn't, so you lost. It's a tough loss, but no way to tell if this is a mismatch since you are providing ZERO information about hero levels and gold weights. If you want to provide this information in your whine-filled posts, people can more easily identify mismatches. If you just want to keep screaming, carry on.

As for specific advice, I will only put this in here once more so, pay attention:

1. Narrow up your TH range - do not add th4/5/6 at the bottom either, and upgrade accounts that are maxed or near maxed. This means, all the way down. You are running with tons of 10s, 9s and 8s. Any that are mostly done with their current level should upgrade. Maxing lower level accounts causes that weight to be offset at the top as most clans running wars like yours are not maxers.

2. Do not carry any 0.5 or otherwise defensively sandbagged accounts. If any of your bases that are offensively more than halfway to max but have not built some defenses you should have them build those defenses ASAP. Further, do not take any accounts with heavy offense and weak defense.

3. ANALYZE hero levels, gold weight and offense for the ENTIRE war before crying "MISMATCH". You can see my thread here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...c-war-mismatch to get details on how to do this and what actual mismatches look like.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH9-13
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 50/50/20 heroes/near max d
    TH12 - doug 60/65/40 heroes

I really dont know why. If u know please explain one more time. And please see last war 1st base its full max th 12 .thats why i ask help here.and u giving response Which is not in good manner. I am giving respect but none of u give it back
    Continuing to ignore the helpful responses you have received and posting the same question over and over is not giving respect. Again: you don’t match a th12 as a th11, because you don’t “match” one other player. How many times are you going to keep asking that same question that has already been answered. Also, your clan uses engineered accounts which will more likely lead to odd matches. How many times are you going to ignore that point?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.