Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117
Results 1,161 to 1,168 of 1168

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War Mismatch - Gathering new infoz (again for science)

  1. #1161
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1
    Clan ID:#Y8GCY8PJ
    Clan name: mad for war
    War Start Date: 19.09.
    War Start Time (GMT): 11.30 pm
    Comment:
    We have only 3 th 10 and opponent have 3 th 11 and one th 10 in this war previous war also opponent have 3 th 11 and one th 10 and we loose may be we leave to play war in this situation
    Last edited by Jaip; 4 Days Ago at 02:17 AM.

  2. #1162
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Druidia
    Posts
    498
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaip View Post
    Clan ID:#Y8GCY8PJ
    Clan name: mad for war
    War Start Date: 19.09.
    War Start Time (GMT): 11.30 pm
    Comment:
    We have only 3 th 10 and opponent have 3 th 11 and one th 10 in this war previous war also opponent have 3 th 11 and one th 10 and we loose may be we leave to play war in this situation
    Assuming mad for war is your clan, I'm not noticing anything blatantly obvious. I do notice that you occasionally bring along sandbagged TH9 (i.e. TH9 with defense worse than a TH8). I would avoid bringing these accounts. Also, consider tightening up your TH range. If you bring a TH12, only go down to TH9. If your top base is TH11, only go down to TH8. It's worth a shot anyway.
    Ancient Hunters War Clan Recruiting - TH8+
    TH10 - doug 30/35 heroes
    TMBG Low Level War Clan Recruiting - Wars with TH3-9
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 18/23 heroes

  3. #1163
    Clan ID: #LLVCQRJG
    Clan Name: Dark Paradise
    War start date: 20Sep2018
    Start time: 13:31 GMT
    Comment: We're running a 15v15 war with TH8-11. No 0.5s. As is expected, the lower THs are matched up pretty evenly except for the single cannon TH6 they dropped at the bottom.

    The issue is our two, strong, TH11s (50/50/20, 32/49/20) are matched against a strong TH11 (50/50/20) and TH12(45/57/22, lvl5 GT). Offensively, the TH12 has max camps, CC, and EDs. The TH12 has hidden his weight with having TH10 splash and air. We do have one more TH10 than them and I do understand there are limits to getting a match. We've been matched against TH12s recently, been outnumbered on TH11s sometimes, and have been doing fine overall but this match is different and outside the norm.

    After typing this stuff in, I can see how overall this probably seems like a fair fight and so normally I wouldn't say anything but having that manipulated TH12 against our TH11s isn't a fair fight. Still, rest assured, we will fight to the end with everything we've got.

  4. #1164
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Druidia
    Posts
    498
    Quote Originally Posted by orangesweater View Post
    Clan ID: #LLVCQRJG
    Clan Name: Dark Paradise
    War start date: 20Sep2018
    Start time: 13:31 GMT
    Comment: We're running a 15v15 war with TH8-11. No 0.5s. As is expected, the lower THs are matched up pretty evenly except for the single cannon TH6 they dropped at the bottom.

    The issue is our two, strong, TH11s (50/50/20, 32/49/20) are matched against a strong TH11 (50/50/20) and TH12(45/57/22, lvl5 GT). Offensively, the TH12 has max camps, CC, and EDs. The TH12 has hidden his weight with having TH10 splash and air. We do have one more TH10 than them and I do understand there are limits to getting a match. We've been matched against TH12s recently, been outnumbered on TH11s sometimes, and have been doing fine overall but this match is different and outside the norm.

    After typing this stuff in, I can see how overall this probably seems like a fair fight and so normally I wouldn't say anything but having that manipulated TH12 against our TH11s isn't a fair fight. Still, rest assured, we will fight to the end with everything we've got.

    I'm not seeing anything that stands out in cocp.it. That 11 you have looks nearly maxed except for walls, which are all TH10 maxed. At that level he's going to risk drawing 12s because the number of near max 11s has dropped so much with the TH12 update. There's also been some talk that the MM has been loosened recently and such more and more people are seeing unbalance at the top.
    Ancient Hunters War Clan Recruiting - TH8+
    TH10 - doug 30/35 heroes
    TMBG Low Level War Clan Recruiting - Wars with TH3-9
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 18/23 heroes

  5. #1165
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    I'm not seeing anything that stands out in cocp.it. That 11 you have looks nearly maxed except for walls, which are all TH10 maxed. At that level he's going to risk drawing 12s because the number of near max 11s has dropped so much with the TH12 update. There's also been some talk that the MM has been loosened recently and such more and more people are seeing unbalance at the top.
    Yeah, that's what he has been seeing recently. Normally it isn't a big deal. We just roll with it and make sure we put him in a good spot to do the best he can.

  6. #1166
    Clan ID: #ggjLrujy
    clan name: Rodina moya
    War start date: Sept 21, 2018
    war start time : 2:30 pm pst Approx

    us: Th10. Th10. Th10. Th9. Th9
    them: Th10 Th10. Th10. Th11. Th 5

    come on.....

    cowbuki

  7. #1167

    Clan Mismatch

    I wonder if this thread is still active. Well anyway here goes nothing.

    Clan ID: #88GJRVRY
    Clan name: Centurion Knyts (vs some chinese clan, #RP282CLG)
    War Start Date: 21st September, 2018
    War Start Time (GMT): around 6pm
    Comment: Enemy has a maxed out th 12 with 7 th11s with maxed offence, while we have no th12s and 5 th11s. No chance at all for a win here.
    Looking for an answer as to why we keep getting such ♥♥♥♥ match ups.

    - Gannicus/Crixus/Spartacus
    abhishekpereira@gmail.com

  8. #1168
    Trainee McJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    16
    Wrote this about 1 day ago but the post was deleted for some reason:

    Clan ID: #2RULCVUR
    Clan name: Sun Tzu Lords)
    War Start Date: 21.09.2018
    War Start Time (GMT): about 20hrs ago
    Comment: Fair or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    cocp.it is reporting you as 20% engie level. Looking at the wars
    I can see on there it appears you often run with 1-3 12s, a bunch of 11s and one 10, often
    some of the 11s showing below the 10. I'm not sure what the specifics of all these bases are
    but clearly the lineup must be pretty rare. Can you share the lineup you're rolling with?
    I haven't been in wars for ages, I practically skipped TH10 and went directly to TH11 during
    "Engineered period". Now im struggling to get maxed TH11 so I can be in wars again. Im
    upgrading walls at the moment, they have low War Weight nowdays and also maxing defences.
    Eagle Artillery will be the last thing I upgrade and then I will play again in wars.

    Lately we have had only 10vs10 or 5vs5 wars depending on how our active players has heroes
    upgrading. The common set in wars has been 1-2 high TH12s and few engineered TH11 that was
    previous matched as TH10s. Then we have 1-4 very engineered TH10-11 that was matched against
    TH8 or TH9. We call them "scouters", they clean all bottom targets and scouts all high
    targets. Sometimes we take even 1-2 TH3 in wars to get that 10vs10 war.

    So our 10vs10 war list can be like this:

    1. TH12 (medium)
    2. TH12 (medium)
    3. TH11 (medium engineered) / TH10
    4. TH11 (medium engineered) / TH10
    5. TH11 (highly engineered) / TH9
    6. TH11 (highly engineered) / TH9
    7. TH11 (highly engineered) / TH8
    8. TH11 (highly engineered) / TH8
    9. TH10 (highly engineered, no walls) / low TH9
    10. TH3 (very low base, not active)

    Now we try to fix our engineered bases back to normal maxed bases but its hard to gather
    resources in short time.
    There are no more engineered bases according to Supercell but...

    Today I tested a new search (10vs10) without our engineered bases and got a match in 3hrs.
    Hard to tell how unfair the matching was because now enemy has many engineered bases. War
    Weight must also be on the enemy favour.

    Our lowest base (#10) is TH3 and enemy (#10) has a TH11 with lvl40 queen, lvl20 king, lvl 12
    warden. He's biggest troops are lvl5 miners, lvl4 baby, lvl8 giants... the base defense is low
    so we can clear it with higher player.
    On top side im the top player (#1) without EA and enemy (#1) has a maxed base with maxed
    heroes and almost all walls are lvl12.

    So good luck with that.


    ...enemy already got 100% from war and we are making our final attacks soon.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •