Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130
Results 1,291 to 1,297 of 1297

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War Mismatch - Gathering new infoz (again for science)

Clan ID: #8009YLVP
    Clan Name: The Foot
    War Start Date: 8-16-19
    War Start Time: 8:30 PM EST

Comment: We are continually matched against teams we have no possibility of winning. We have lost 20/21 of our last wars. Itís horrendous and not at all related to our attacking.

We 5 man war and have:

1- TH11
    1- TH 10
    1- TH 9
    1- TH 6
    1- TH 4

Weíre currently facing:

1- TH11
    1- TH10
    3- TH 9

As you can see, 40% of our clan canít even participate in the war. The algorithm is handing the other team free stars by pairing them against people so low.

I understand that we have a difficult composition to match but itís getting ridiculous. The way I see it, there are two viable solutions. You could have the algorithm find a good match and not just the first available or you can implement a forfeit system. Itís dumb for us to be stuck in a war for 48 hours when we know we canít win based on team composition alone.

Supercell, please respect your paying customers and improve the matchmaking or allow us to bow out of a ♥♥ war without wasting days of our time.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamazin View Post
    Clan ID: #8009YLVP
    Clan Name: The Foot
    War Start Date: 8-16-19
    War Start Time: 8:30 PM EST

Comment: We are continually matched against teams we have no possibility of winning. We have lost 20/21 of our last wars. Itís horrendous and not at all related to our attacking.

We 5 man war and have:

1- TH11
    1- TH 10
    1- TH 9
    1- TH 6
    1- TH 4

Weíre currently facing:

1- TH11
    1- TH10
    3- TH 9

As you can see, 40% of our clan canít even participate in the war. The algorithm is handing the other team free stars by pairing them against people so low.

I understand that we have a difficult composition to match but itís getting ridiculous. The way I see it, there are two viable solutions. You could have the algorithm find a good match and not just the first available or you can implement a forfeit system. Itís dumb for us to be stuck in a war for 48 hours when we know we canít win based on team composition alone.

Supercell, please respect your paying customers and improve the matchmaking or allow us to bow out of a ♥♥ war without wasting days of our time.
    Have you tried not having such a big spread? Like replacing the th6 and th4 with th9s? Or replacing the th11 and th10 with lower halls? In the past a roster like yours might have given you a big advantage because a flaw in the matchmaker would've often matched you with a clan with a slightly stronger bottom while giving you an advantage at the top, which pretty much guaranteed a win. Now, the matchmaker is more likely to almost ignore the very low hall fillers at the bottom.

As for this war, your th11 needs to beat their th11 and 3 star their th10. Your th10 can 3 star two of their th9s. That leaves your th9 to 3 star their weakest th9. You should be able to make this war come down to a comparison between your th11 vs. their th11. All the rest should be 3 starred. It definitely isn't impossible to win.
    Last edited by 2222; August 17th, 2019 at 02:50 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

The TH 11 is a developed TH11 and ours is fresh. Our TH9 couldnít 3 star the bottom TH9 and the TH 10 couldnít 3 star a 10 with TH 11 troops in it. While the difference might not be as great as it has been in the last, it still exists and creates an impossible situation.

My clan and I are sick of it and so I am going to report each and every time itís an impossible matchup, regardless if it is closer but still impossible.

And we canít switch out THís like that because we are 5 friends in real life that play this game; not a huge clan. We canít be the only clan like this in the world and should be matched accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Have you tried not having such a big spread? Like replacing the th6 and th4 with th9s? Or replacing the th11 and th10 with lower halls? In the past a roster like yours might have given you a big advantage because a flaw in the matchmaker would've often matched you with a clan with a slightly stronger bottom while giving you an advantage at the top, which pretty much guaranteed a win. Now, the matchmaker is more likely to almost ignore the very low hall fillers at the bottom.

As for this war, your th11 needs to beat their th11 and 3 star their th10. Your th10 can 3 star two of their th9s. That leaves your th9 to 3 star their weakest th9. You should be able to make this war come down to a comparison between your th11 vs. their th11. All the rest should be 3 starred. It definitely isn't impossible to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamazin View Post
    The TH 11 is a developed TH11 and ours is fresh. Our TH9 couldn’t 3 star the bottom TH9 and the TH 10 couldn’t 3 star a 10 with TH 11 troops in it. While the difference might not be as great as it has been in the last, it still exists and creates an impossible situation.

My clan and I are sick of it and so I am going to report each and every time it’s an impossible matchup, regardless if it is closer but still impossible.

And we can’t switch out TH’s like that because we are 5 friends in real life that play this game; not a huge clan. We can’t be the only clan like this in the world and should be matched accordingly.
    Having your top hall be a new or rushed account has never been a good plan.

If your th9 has th9 level troops, it can 3 star the enemy th9, unless the skill to do so is lacking, which is part of winning wars.

If you want to choose to continue to lose because it is more important to you to go to war with 5 friends rather than be flexible, then that is your choice. You will have to improve your skill so your th11 can 3 star enemy th11s and so your friend who is a th9 that can't 3 star other th9s will be able to do so.

Another option is to add 5 players to your clan, do 10v10 and try to have a more balanced roster. You can't really do any worse than you are now, so I don't know what the risk is? Even then, though, having th11-th4 is a big spread.

Your th4 and th6 should be th8s soon unless they are very inactive. That will help. Combine that with your th9 learning to 3 star enemy th9s and you should be in a much better place.
    Last edited by 2222; August 17th, 2019 at 05:32 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

benjamazin, sent you an in game friend request. i popped over but no one was in to let me in. I'd be happy to stop by and take a look or you could drop in to our clan and watch some attacks. i don't think the matchmaker is the issue. OTOH, i do know many think that 5v5 does risk getting lopsided matches. however from looking at cocp.it it does not appear to be the case.

for instance your war vs ccsf! your th11 dipped to cover a th6. and why did your base 5 fail on their th3? some of the issue may also be your war strategies and how you decide who hits what.

Clan ID: #22298LPPC
    Clan name: icon collective
    War start date: everyday
    War start time: 7 EDT

We are always getting mismatched in wars

Quote Originally Posted by WoodsMonster View Post
    Clan ID: #22298LPPC
    Clan name: icon collective
    War start date: everyday
    War start time: 7 EDT

We are always getting mismatched in wars
    https://cocp.it/clan/22298LPPC

Feel free to explain how any of those are mismatches. I'm just not seeing any facts to back your comment.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes