Page 131 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1318

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War Mismatch - Gathering new infoz (again for science)

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Just the hall level itself doesn't tell us a lot.

However, the matchmaker is likely to sort of ignore a very low filler like that th4 you added to the bottom, unless it can happen to find some other clan with that same odd roster searching at the same time.

Your th9 destroys the enemy th9 and it ends up not mattering at all.
    And TH4 just watching how the other Players play and do nothing? That's great, but it would be better to fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by jj0404 View Post
    And TH4 just watching how the other Players play and do nothing? That's great, but it would be better to fix this.
    Fix it how? If they can't find another clan running that odd of a roster, what should they do? Give you a big advantage up top to make up for your disadvantage in the bottom spot? That is what the matchmaker used to do and it was horrible. Clans would just add in th3s and th4s at the bottom to get an advantage up top. I suggest your th4 go to war in a clan with other similar halls instead of in a 5v5 war that has a th12 at the top and space of 4 open halls before getting to that th4 at the bottom. Another option is of course the th4 will very quickly be a th7 and that gets it closer, but still probably not great with that heavy roster above it.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1303
    MyClan: EnemyClan:
    TH12 TH12 ok
    TH11 TH11 ok
    TH10 TH10 ok
    TH9 TH10 Not good but ok
    TH4 TH9!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥?

So frustating EVERY war being underdogs. Really bad Matchmaking, if there is someone!
    If you are going to put out a 5 player roster ranging from TH4 to TH12, it will be almost impossible for it to find a decent match.

Even at 15v15, that wide a range would struggle to find a good match, at 5v5 it is another level altogether.

The general recommendation for finding reqasonable matches is that there shouldn't be more than 3-4 TH levels between your top and bottom bases. There simplay aren't enough c;lans searching with much wider ranges.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Free loot?

Clan ID: #JV22R0Q2
    Clan name: Knight Feeder
    War Start Date: 11/27/19
    War Start Time : around 4:30 pm Manila Time If I try to convert it, I will mess it up.
    Comment: We are seeing issues with TH11s that never added infernos and other defenses. The advantage is so obvious. I really wish I had done this but I didn't so I have to live with it. We've seen it in other wars too. I've seem others complain about it. It is a problem. It's not impossible for us to win but they have a huge advantage. We take only 10 to TRY to cut down on the number of highly engineered accounts. Didn't work this time.

Note: getting a lot of forbidden errors on the forum right now. Spammers must be hammering it.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    Clan ID: #JV22R0Q2
    Clan name: Knight Feeder
    War Start Date: 11/27/19
    War Start Time : around 4:30 pm Manila Time If I try to convert it, I will mess it up.
    Comment: We are seeing issues with TH11s that never added infernos and other defenses. The advantage is so obvious. I really wish I had done this but I didn't so I have to live with it. We've seen it in other wars too. I've seem others complain about it. It is a problem. It's not impossible for us to win but they have a huge advantage. We take only 10 to TRY to cut down on the number of highly engineered accounts. Didn't work this time.

Note: getting a lot of forbidden errors on the forum right now. Spammers must be hammering it.

I'm lost. are you saying you're matching engineered 11s? can you share more information about the match than what's above? for instance, Hall levels, hero levels, troops levels, etc. we haven't had any issues with the Matchmaker in over a year.

eta: decided to look you up on cocp.it:

https://cocp.it/clan/JV22R0Q2
    so you're running with an engie 11 below a ten, and 12,11,10 with a bottom 8. you matched a clan with more engineered accounts than you and you won. this match looks very even. If you don't want to see engineered accounts in the other side stop running them on your side.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; November 28th, 2019 at 03:18 PM.

Clan ID: #V2U8VQ2L
    Clan Name: Storm Troopers
    War Start: 11/3019
    Start Time: 7PM EST
    Comment:

Us:
    11 th12s
    5 th11s
    3 th10s
    4 th9s
    1 th8
    1 th7

Them:
    11 th12s
    8 th11s
    3 th10s
    3 th9s

The th11s and 12s in spots 1-16 are on par with each other, but then they have 3 extra 11s and the bottom is a huge mismatch.

Quote Originally Posted by strago2002 View Post
    Clan ID: #V2U8VQ2L
    Clan Name: Storm Troopers
    War Start: 11/3019
    Start Time: 7PM EST
    Comment:

Us:
    11 th12s
    5 th11s
    3 th10s
    4 th9s
    1 th8
    1 th7

Them:
    11 th12s
    8 th11s
    3 th10s
    3 th9s

The th11s and 12s in spots 1-16 are on par with each other, but then they have 3 extra 11s and the bottom is a huge mismatch.
    Simply put, this isn't a mismatch. Your top is so heavy that your bottom is meaningless. Most clans with 11 TH12 aren't pulling in th7 and 8
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; November 30th, 2019 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    Simply put, this isn't a mismatch. Your top is so heavy that your bottom is meaningless. Most clans with 11 TH12 aren't pulling in th7 and 8
    Also, we need to know more about that top. Hall level is only part of the story. I know you said they are “on par” but there likely are differences.

It would be hard to find another clan with that many players in war and just 2 low fillers like that. They were pretty much ignored. In the past they used to give you a big advantage up top, but thankfully that doesn’t happen anymore.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.

Is it time for this thread to Rest in Peace?
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could improve the tool.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.