Page 129 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1296

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War Mismatch - Gathering new infoz (again for science)

Is this thread still serving it's intended purpose? Is it time to remove it from the stickies?

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    Is this thread still serving it's intended purpose? Is it time to remove it from the stickies?
    i thought it had been locked...i was going to respond to vic above and couldn't so i assumed the thread was done. i agree i think it's time to let it die.

I think this thread has served its purpose and made clash of clans a better game.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1284
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    i thought it had been locked...i was going to respond to vic above and couldn't so i assumed the thread was done. i agree i think it's time to let it die.
    We lock it during CWL because people ignore the big red text saying it isn't for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    We lock it during CWL because people ignore the big red text saying it isn't for that.
    yup. the thread itself seems to have to its course though. there's no reason to keep it here if SC is no longer looking at it. perhaps someone could verify whether or not it's still being reviewed?

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Maumbo View Post
    ---1 day late edit---

Referencing the war mentioned in https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12210127

<< snip >>

Now onto next war, war is matched better. Enemy has just one extra engineered th11 army account with only th11 dragon army so no biggie.

------------------------------

None of your points warrant our team being so incredibly disadvantaged by 2:1 with th11 army attacks.

Yuhhh as a 9.10 (with th10 army) is not the same as a th11 lvl5 miner army. Black Bart 9.5 (with th10 army) is not the same as a th11 lvl2 edrag army.

By your definition, a young th10 quickly becomes an engineered town by simply using one troop book and one league troop hammer on their war army.

Yuhhh and Black Bart are NOT engineered towns. They actually built their prerequisite defenses to obtain their current town hall level. Their defensive war weight is near the top of the th9s, below a max th9, as it should be.

CURRENT WAR ... Yuhhh and Black Bart are above all th9s in wars defensive war weight ranking.

9.10 town is still a th10 that actually attacks th10s. A 9.10 town still attacks a th10, when they are available. When they are not available, then this is due to them being forced to attack engineered th11s (th11s without prerequisite defenses such as xbows and/or infernos) or the enemy using alot of low war weight towns to top load with heavier weight towns.

Who do you think is more likely to win: 1) max th10 attacking an engineered th11 with max xbows/heros (zero infernos); 2) a mass th11 lvl5 miner with th11 heroes attack a young th10 ?

If building Infernos at the very beginning of a young th10 is a requirement in Clan Wars to obtain fair Clan Wars matchmaking, then Super Cell needs to enforce this.

So, basically, you are saying EVERYONE (even th7s) should automatically build their new defense ASAP once at a new town hall level so to avoid being punished by an engineered town with a th11 army.

You are making the best of a poor situation rather than wanting the game to improve.

Thegreatpuma, you are a distraction of this thread.

As Darian said, this thread is about the SCIENCE of matchmaking to help gather new information.

Puma, are now on my forum ignore list.
    Maumbo.. Posting mismatches here may well help the developers understand when and how mismatches are occurring, and others posting is a bit of a distraction.
    But..
    Roster break down does indeed contribute highly to how and whom clans match.
    If the accounts become out of balance, then a common match for that roster may well become an "engineered" one.

Contrary to your belief that Puma was deriding you, it looks more like he was simply trying to guide you.
    It may be better if you at least consider the essence of any advice given by an experienced war poster, rather than simply place him on your ignore list.

Your mismatch posts may help the devs to improve the game as a whole.. But advice given directly to you can help your clan personally.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:04 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    We just finished a clan war (15v15 - th12s), where we were out-matched...we have just been promoted to master 2 (cwl) and they were champs 2 (cwl) ...now wait a moment before you say that clan wars and cwl are different and you can’t judge the match based on that but when they are all maxed heroes up to 10 with mostly level 13 walls and the last 5 pretty close behind versus our 4.5 maxed accounts...it was quite a schooling we received. At least now I know how strong our clan needs to be in order to make a challenge for champs 2 in the future.

Well I hope you can use this information to the good and stop these types mismatches so everyone has a good experience. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by keren9 View Post
    We just finished a clan war (15v15 - th12s), where we were out-matched...we have just been promoted to master 2 (cwl) and they were champs 2 (cwl) ...now wait a moment before you say that clan wars and cwl are different and you can’t judge the match based on that but when they are all maxed heroes up to 10 with mostly level 13 walls and the last 5 pretty close behind versus our 4.5 maxed accounts...it was quite a schooling we received. At least now I know how strong our clan needs to be in order to make a challenge for champs 2 in the future.

Well I hope you can use this information to the good and stop these types mismatches so everyone has a good experience. Thanks!
    This thread is regular wars, not CWL.

That is not a mismatch for CWL because there is no matchmaking in CWL.

There is a complaint thread for CWL but you are going to get the same response.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

major, he seems to be using CWL placement as some sort of clan comparison, but he does seem to be referencing a normal war. however saying it's a mismatch when both clans are sporting multiple maxed bases and 12s top to bottom is a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by keren9 View Post
    We just finished a clan war (15v15 - th12s), where we were out-matched...we have just been promoted to master 2 (cwl) and they were champs 2 (cwl) ...now wait a moment before you say that clan wars and cwl are different and you canít judge the match based on that but when they are all maxed heroes up to 10 with mostly level 13 walls and the last 5 pretty close behind versus our 4.5 maxed accounts...it was quite a schooling we received. At least now I know how strong our clan needs to be in order to make a challenge for champs 2 in the future.

since you didn't provide any of the necessary info as requested in the first post it's unlikely sc would be able to review this match. regardless, with maxed bases and 12s to to bottom on both sides, I'm struggling to believe it's that much of a mismatch. do you have any more information on exactly the hero, offensive and defensive strength level differences?
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; 6 Days Ago at 09:37 PM.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1290
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    This thread is regular wars, not CWL.

That is not a mismatch for CWL because there is no matchmaking in CWL.

There is a complaint thread for CWL but you are going to get the same response.
    Her post was about a regular Clan war, not about CWL.

She was just using CWL position as a comparitor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)