Page 133 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1364

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War Mismatch - Gathering new infoz (again for science)

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    They had one more th11, but with low heroes while you had the hero advantage in your th11s. You had a big hero advantage in your th10s. You also had a hero advantage in your th9s. It is a fairly close match.
    They had 3x Town Hall 11s. They had 2 more attacks with a Th11 than us. If you look at the warden column they have a score of 4.6 and we have a score of 2.7. They still got the win and it was because of their rank 5. Take away their rank 5 we would have won this war.

If you look at the town hall numbers we are almost 2000 points above them including the other things you mentioned so I wonder why we where matched up. It stinks because of the extra TH11 did give them a advantage.
    Last edited by KingAroth; February 1st, 2020 at 12:25 PM.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1322
    Quote Originally Posted by KingAroth View Post
    They had 3x Town Hall 11s. They had 2 more attacks with a Th11 than us. If you look at the warden column they have a score of 4.6 and we have a score of 2.7. They still got the win and it was because of their rank 5. Take away their rank 5 we would have won this war.

If you look at the town hall numbers we are almost 2000 points above them including the other things you mentioned so I wonder why we where matched up. It stinks because of the extra TH11 did give them a advantage.
    I can't honesty see how that was a significant mismatch, and the fact there was only 1 star in it at the end tends to bear that out. They had a very small advantage in TH levels, and an advantage in wardens. You had an advantage in BK & AQ, and in overall defensive war weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by KingAroth View Post

Yes and you had 2 x th11 so, like I said, they had one extra th11. However, that th11 had weak heroes and you had a hero advantage in the other places I mentioned. It was a fairly close match. The matchmaker isn't going to be perfect. If that #5 was a th10 would you have thought it was an even match? It wouldn't have been any more even than the current match. It would have been an advantage in your favor. It wasn't a perfect match, but it wasn't too bad. Perfection just isn't going to happen.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Yes and you had 2 x th11 so, like I said, they had one extra th11. However, that th11 had weak heroes and you had a hero advantage in the other places I mentioned. It was a fairly close match. The matchmaker isn't going to be perfect. If that #5 was a th10 would you have thought it was an even match? It wouldn't have been any more even than the current match. It would have been an advantage in your favor. It wasn't a perfect match, but it wasn't too bad. Perfection just isn't going to happen.
    True. If you want perfectly even matches you need to use perma-maxed bases and set up friendlies.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

Fresh Spawn
    Copying here my recent message to SC, seems relevant...
    ----------------------------------
    Dear Supercell developers! My comment is about Clan War (CW) matching system, which always was the main subject for massive complaints among Clash-of-Clans users. We the players always knew that the matching system was awry, and the development team tried to fix it many times, vainly, to say the least. But, recently, after December Update having introduced TH13, the matching system went completely nuts. We start CW with a balanced team, we don’t allow disbalanced bases. The system keeps matching us against a much stronger counterpart. For example, the recent CW, which we (#2R8YP0JL) started yesterday, on Feb 17th. We have a team of 1x TH12, 4x TH11, 1x TH10, 4x TH9, 2x TH8 and 3x TH3. Our bases are moderately upgraded, none are full for their TH level, neither defense nor army nor heroes. We were matched against a team (#PQ82LYJC) of 1x TH13 (full defense!), 2x TH12 (well upgraded), 2x TH11 (one of which is a disbalancer with full army and heroes), 4x TH9, 2x TH8, 1x TH7, 1x TH6, 1x TH5 and 1x TH3. Does any of you the developers think that this is a fair matching?! Since when do you let disbalancers take advantage again?!
    I invite you to drop by in the clan and see. I can tell you what will happen in this CW. Their TH13 easily kills our 1 and 2, their TH12 finish up our TH11 and what chance do we have attacking TH13 with fully upgraded defense? Exactly, even 2 stars would be a nice achievement here. Please understand this finally, TH12 does NOT stand any chance against TH13, either in attack or in defense. They cannot be matched against each other in CW, never!
    My clan members are experienced players with many years spent in CoC. Such a mismatch in CW is not just your deathblow to our motivation to play CW, it also makes your own obligation for fair play ridiculous in eye of players. Please fix this as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lastwish View Post
    Dear Supercell developers! My comment is about Clan War (CW) matching system, which always was the main subject for massive complaints among Clash-of-Clans users. We the players always knew that the matching system was awry, and the development team tried to fix it many times, vainly, to say the least. But, recently, after December Update having introduced TH13, the matching system went completely nuts. We start CW with a balanced team, we don’t allow disbalanced bases. The system keeps matching us against a much stronger counterpart. For example, the recent CW, which we (#2R8YP0JL) started yesterday, on Feb 17th. We have a team of 1x TH12, 4x TH11, 1x TH10, 4x TH9, 2x TH8 and 3x TH3. Our bases are moderately upgraded, none are full for their TH level, neither defense nor army nor heroes. We were matched against a team (#PQ82LYJC) of 1x TH13 (full defense!), 2x TH12 (well upgraded), 2x TH11 (one of which is a disbalancer with full army and heroes), 4x TH9, 2x TH8, 1x TH7, 1x TH6, 1x TH5 and 1x TH3. Does any of you the developers think that this is a fair matching?! Since when do you let disbalancers take advantage again?!
    I invite you to drop by in the clan and see. I can tell you what will happen in this CW. Their TH13 easily kills our 1 and 2, their TH12 finish up our TH11 and what chance do we have attacking TH13 with fully upgraded defense? Exactly, even 2 stars would be a nice achievement here. Please understand this finally, TH12 does NOT stand any chance against TH13, either in attack or in defense. They cannot be matched against each other in CW, never!
    My clan members are experienced players with many years spent in CoC. Such a mismatch in CW is not just your deathblow to our motivation to play CW, it also makes your own obligation for fair play ridiculous in eye of players. Please fix this as soon as possible.
    Try avoiding putting low weight th3 filler at the bottom. In the past, it used to be used to get an advantage. Now it is just as likely to simply result in a bad match. You're making it harder on the matchmaker to find another similar clan when you use an odd roster.

Also, of your 4 th11s, are you using Tetem3, which is engineered like you often do? Using engineered accounts increases your chance of an odd match against other clans using engineered accounts.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1327
    Dear Supercell developers! My comment is about Clan War (CW) matching system, which always was the main subject for massive complaints among Clash-of-Clans users. We the players always knew that the matching system was awry, and the development team tried to fix it many times, vainly, to say the least. But, recently, after December Update having introduced TH13, the matching system went completely nuts. We start CW with a balanced team, we don’t allow disbalanced bases. The system keeps matching us against a much stronger counterpart. For example, the recent CW, which we (#2R8YP0JL[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Tahoma]) started yesterday, on Feb 17th. We have a team of 1x TH12, 4x TH11, 1x TH10, 4x TH9, 2x TH8 and 3x TH3.
    With a line up that spread out, it will be very difficult indeed to find a good match.

Even a spread from 12 to 8 is pushing it a little, adding in the TH3s makes it almot impossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

As others have said you are making it hard on the matchmaker. Drop your bottom 5 bases - in some wars I see you pad the bottom with 5 or more accounts below TH9. Further, your engineered 11 is going to make it more likely for you to draw heavier accounts at the top. These lopsided accounts no longer give an advantage like they used to. YOu should either drop it from war or finish its defenses.

I would like to see the hero levels on both sides of this war. TH levels only tells a small part of the story.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; February 18th, 2020 at 02:41 PM.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks for your comments folks! BTW, we beat them 44:42. With all their advantage in army and bases, they turned to show quite noob-style attacks. In the new CW, I took your advice and dropped the engineered base and all low TH trash from the roster. The result is better, now we have 1:1 in TH13 on the top (their TH13 has better defense lvl though) and then going our 2x TH12 against their 3x TH12... But, who's going to complain after having had such a mismatch like we did in the previous CW ))

Clan id #YYGU88CR
    Clan name Hamers
    War day start 12/4/2020 17:44
    War day start GMT 12/4/2020 15:44
    Comment
    Nr 3 on the roster, engineered th11 (no xbows, no infernos), crushing our 1 & 2 (th10) by zapping 3 air defense and dragons.