Page 79 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War Mismatch - Gathering new infoz (again for science)

I am so with you KZV. But the engineers are the gemmers so they have to kept happy.

Clan ID: #8LW80JRR
    Clan name: BaronCorps
    War Start Date: 07/03/18
    War Start Time (GMT): 17:40
    Comment:
    My whole clan is getting to the point where weíre just about to give up on war. Matchups recently have been atrocious! As a very light engineered clan (one or two bases) we expected to be hit recently but this just isnít fun any more. Our top base (th11 with no infernos / eagle) is up against a th11 with max infernos. We have 4 th11ís they have 5, including their bottom base being an engineered th11 with enough max troops to 3 star every base in our clan. Last war we went against a lvl 217 fully maxed th11 whilst we still didnít have a single inferno in the lineup. This war we have new th9ís with no xbows versus Max th9 defences with lvl 3 xbows.

With no new content in the game in god knows how long and supercell draining every ounce of fun out of clan wars Iím just about to give up on a game Iíve played for hours per day for the last 5/6 years.

Ps - this trader thing is ridiculously overpriced and Iíll never use it.

Centennial Club
    Well I never heard anything back but I never expected to so here's an idea. How about you just let us have loot and xp in Friendly Wars that way we can actually enjoy War without having to worry about search times and mismatches.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We're still gathering information on how the matchmaking changes are impacting everyone. While we can and do review these data, it's difficult to monitor millions of records trying to find specific results. If you feel you were mismatched in your Clan War, then we'll require some information from you.

To make things much simpler than before, there are only 4 bits of information we'll need:

Clan ID:
    Clan name:
    War Start Date:
    War Start Time (GMT):
    Comment:

Make sure the time zone is noted, though we prefer GMT.

The start time is largely to make sure we're looking at the right war. Once a week I'll be giving this report to the engineers to review.

Feel free to include a comment of what was mismatched. Though we can see the War results, we also want to get your perspective as well as it's important to understand your point of view too.

If you're not comfortable sharing any of the above information on the forums, feel free to PM me the information with the subject line [Clan Mismatch] so I know to review the message.
    Clan War Mismatch

Our side:

Clan ID: #Y2UQLUOY
    Clan name: FAIRY.TAIL.BR
    War Start Date: 07 march 2018
    War Start Time (GMT): 2:30 p.m brazillian time (-3:00) (start of preparation day, not war day).
    Comments: We have NO ENGINEERED bases!

1 TH9 (TH = townhall)
    4 TH8
    1 TH7
    weaker villages

Opponent's side:

Clan ID: #V2JV80LV
    Clan name: ROSE CLAN BD

1 TH10
    2 TH9
    5 TH8!!

Ok.. the th10 is not really a threat, but this is not a balanced war. We only have chances of winning if our top 5 players don't miss one single attack! Where is the balance?!

They have an extra th9 to attack! Imagine now that all these townhalls use the POWER POTION! It's going to become a completely unfair war with no remote chance of wining!

I don't think it would be balanced even without the power potion. Imagine now with it in the game!
    The Matchmaking can't ignore townhall level and laboratory level no more otherwise we won't ever get to the point where we can say supercell was able to correct the matchmaking algorithm! The power potion just made things worse for war matchmaking! I think it should be banished, at least from war!
    Last edited by doraimom; March 7th, 2018 at 09:06 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Steak Clan cvcvyog
    War is against 9lour8lg
    Date is 3/8/18
    Start time about 12:09 am

Opponent clan has 2 TH 11 with Max heros and unit below 3 TH 9 on there roster. On top of the other 7 TH 11s they have in a 15 player war. This is insane you can engineer max attack bases and be matched with a clan that has no engineered bases at all.

What is so hard to understand if the other clan has more th 11s and eagles or th 10s with maxed troops then your clan it's a very simple mismatch can you guys understand that.. Why is that so hard to understand. a th 11 should be able to 3 star a th 10 It is a little more difficult to 3 star a th 11 with an eagle GET IT WOW.. I'm so tired of getting matched with more th 11s then us. I have lost so many good clash Players to this war matching garbage. I'm on the verge of quitting myself. No one wants to war anymore its ridiculous we lose way more then win now. All I can say is if this doesn't get fixed soon all you will have is new players not ones that have been around since this started.. All this other stuff like a path a builder base and clan games is worthless in my opinion fix what you have.. It used to be fun to play not anymore its way to frustrating in my opinion....This will most likely be my last post my clan is just about gone thanks to your not caring about this war matching system you guys came up with....

Quote Originally Posted by CraigA66 View Post
    Clan ID: #8LW80JRR
    Clan name: BaronCorps
    War Start Date: 07/03/18
    War Start Time (GMT): 17:40
    Comment:
    My whole clan is getting to the point where weíre just about to give up on war. Matchups recently have been atrocious! As a very light engineered clan (one or two bases) we expected to be hit recently but this just isnít fun any more. Our top base (th11 with no infernos / eagle) is up against a th11 with max infernos. We have 4 th11ís they have 5, including their bottom base being an engineered th11 with enough max troops to 3 star every base in our clan. Last war we went against a lvl 217 fully maxed th11 whilst we still didnít have a single inferno in the lineup. This war we have new th9ís with no xbows versus Max th9 defences with lvl 3 xbows.

With no new content in the game in god knows how long and supercell draining every ounce of fun out of clan wars Iím just about to give up on a game Iíve played for hours per day for the last 5/6 years.

Ps - this trader thing is ridiculously overpriced and Iíll never use it.
    There is no such thing as "lightly engineered", if you run 1 engineer you are just as bad a clan full of them. Anyone running an engineer is looking for an unfair advantage, some just do it better and you're bound to get burned fairly often if you keep the engineers in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahlsa View Post
    Still gathering information ? Seems like nothing has improved.

Clan ID: #PU8QQCQ2
    Clan name: DISCO 2 party
    War Start Date: 02/03/2018
    War Start Time (GMT): 20:30
    Comment: A picture says more than a thousand words, 15v15 and this...

45/45/20 and a tiny canon
    I see so many of these painfully hypocritical posts on here figured I might as well expose a few. I headed over to cocp.it and lo and behold, you're running engineers. Your members "Kemosabe" (#2U8V2J8GP), "AtomicDumpling" and "Atomic Fastball" are all engineered, so why is it surprising that you're matching engineers?

Clan ID: GCQCVCVC
    Clan name: MT&Meaniness
    War Start Date: March 15, 2018
    War Start Time (GMT): ~22:00
    Comment:
    (Update: 7 hrs in to war and ó shocker!ó the th11 wipes out my two max th9s w max drags and 6 lightning spells. Theyíll have no real issue getting 100%. I think my lesson is to retire minis and stop playing multiple accts. So much for having fun with the game)
    (Final update:
    Th11 took out our top two defenses like hot knife through butter. Rest cleaned up. Our top 2 th9s 3 starred theirs w a well planned govaho. Skill vs OP leads to draw. If only the ďrewardĒ for a draw didnít feel like a punishment...)
    I left out my higher thís hoping to earn XP with the lower ones. Going in w a mix of max th9s, and assorted th8,7,6 all in process of building defenses back up from previous engineering efforts. We get matched with a th11 w max drag/loon/bolt. We have to play perfect to tie, they should have no problem 3 starring our top two and cleaning up from there. Seems ridiculous that the simplest answer to stopping engineering is to just not match a higher th w clans lacking that th. When I go with my higher th11 accts, it can take a day to match so I stopped trying. We matched in an hour but with a near useless match as it is likely impossible to get more than a draw. Not fun. Playing basketball w an nba player can be fun but gets old when they can dominate you so easily. Why is weighting offense higher such an off limits subject here? If someone goes up and adds offense w spells or camps or troops, it should factor in higher but it doesnít seem to matter. I am new to forums as a poster but played for years and this is just getting old. Even as we try to get back in line with how we used to play we still get slapped with bad matchups. Thinking itís time to just retire until you guys get it right.
    Last edited by Nhansen68; March 18th, 2018 at 01:49 AM.

We are constantly getting terrible war matchups. They say they take clan troops, walls, heros, and townhall levels into consideration when doing matchmaking but there is no way. My clan Valley Rats is constantly getting opponents with 5-6 completely maxed out TH11s and we only have 1. Really starting to see alot of maxed TH11s as TH9s just because they don't have infernos and Eagle which is total ♥♥. How is it far that someone with level 50 heros be compared to a TH9 with heros level 20-30? I love doing wars but really about to quit this game after spending alot of money and time. Been playing since about the beginning and have 3 really decent accounts. Please fix this ♥♥ matchmaking.