Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132
Results 1,311 to 1,318 of 1318

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War Mismatch - Gathering new infoz (again for science)

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1311
    Supercell haven't said to stop feding it yet.

But the tiny number of recent posts does tend to indicate matchmaking for standard wars is in a pretty good place at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Supercell haven't said to stop feding it yet.

But the tiny number of recent posts does tend to indicate matchmaking for standard wars is in a pretty good place at the moment.
    i think SC just forgot this thread even existed. the vast majority of mismatch posts i see on here aren't mismatches anyway so i agree with the second part of your post.

Centennial Club
    Hmm , so we’ve just got matched and this is the 2nd war in the last 3 where we’ve been out matched so something isn’t right

clan ID: #PQJC8VUY
    clan name : Lil Beantown

war spin time: 16:10 GMT 14/1/2020
    spin duration: 35 mins
    10v war

us: 1-8 are Th13, from max Th12s . All have scattershots , all progressing in max direction . No engineers
    our 9 and 10 are mid Th12s

them: 1-10 are all Th13s. All have scattershots and Townhalls at varying stage of upgrades . No weak bases

why??

our war 2 wars ago was similar.
    something isn’t right, we are out by a good factor

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzie View Post
    Hmm , so we’ve just got matched and this is the 2nd war in the last 3 where we’ve been out matched so something isn’t right

clan ID: #PQJC8VUY
    clan name : Lil Beantown

war spin time: 16:10 GMT 14/1/2020
    spin duration: 35 mins
    10v war

us: 1-8 are Th13, from max Th12s . All have scattershots , all progressing in max direction . No engineers
    our 9 and 10 are mid Th12s

them: 1-10 are all Th13s. All have scattershots and Townhalls at varying stage of upgrades . No weak bases

why??

our war 2 wars ago was similar.
    something isn’t right, we are out by a good factor
    Thatís actually not to bad, gotta think you have 2 hits each, I donít know the formula, but I know the bottom couple have less I put into the weighting. Lots of our wars lately have been similar to this but generally 20 person wars or so.

Overall I think matchmakingís been pretty good since at th12 they got rid of engineering. (Well itís harder now and less likely with the new format) and Itís been a while since that change so itís fizzled out over time

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Domz69 View Post
    That’s actually not to bad, gotta think you have 2 hits each, I don’t know the formula, but I know the bottom couple have less I put into the weighting. Lots of our wars lately have been similar to this but generally 20 person wars or so.

Overall I think matchmaking’s been pretty good since at th12 they got rid of engineering. (Well it’s harder now and less likely with the new format) and It’s been a while since that change so it’s fizzled out over time
    not good at all... they can 3 star our bottom 2 as they are Th12s . We then have to 3 star two of their Th13s to equal that THEN 3 star more on top to get any chance of a win, they already have TWO 3 star wins over us from the start. How is that not too bad?

not good at all... they can 3 star our bottom 2 as they are Th12s . We then have to 3 star two of their Th13s to equal that THEN 3 star more on top to get any chance of a win, they already have TWO 3 star wins over us from the start. How is that not too bad?
    this is no where near a bad matchup. how do heroes line up? either way, if you're going to be so concerned about the bottom two bases, stop taking twelves. it's clear from what we've seen on here that the move from 12 to 13 is not adding much weight and hence 12s line up with 13s much easier than 11s lined up with 12s. take this into account when building your lineup.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    this is no where near a bad matchup. how do heroes line up? either way, if you're going to be so concerned about the bottom two bases, stop taking twelves. it's clear from what we've seen on here that the move from 12 to 13 is not adding much weight and hence 12s line up with 13s much easier than 11s lined up with 12s. take this into account when building your lineup.
    I had no idea that Th12s would be so close to Th13s, surely that can’t be right, if so, then may as well rush our 12s to 13s..

here’s the hero breakdown

615E45A8-FCF9-4B18-AE20-3390557FD05D.png

I had no idea that Th12s would be so close to Th13s, surely that can’t be right, if so, then may as well rush our 12s to 13s..

here’s the hero breakdown

615E45A8-FCF9-4B18-AE20-3390557FD05D.png
    Heroes they have ad too. Yes, it's been noted in multiple posts here with 13s being pulled in versus lineups with only 12s. The th13 upgrade, you may have noted, unlike the th12 upgrade before it adds no defensive war weight. Therefore the two halls are much closer in weight, allowing things like this to happen. No, i don't like it, but it is what we have right now.