Page 138 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139 LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1384

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War Mismatch - Gathering new infoz (again for science)

[Big Mismatch]

Clan ID: #LRP82YVL
    Clan name: PK WAR PARTY!
    War Start Date: June 24, 2020
    War Start Time (GMT): after 10:30 AM GMT
    War Matched Time: 11:30 AM

Comment: I believe Today's war is a big Mismatch for 2 TH11s against Mid Max TH13 5star for 20v20
    We Don't Have Engineered Bases, But they Do have Rush type bases with good troops, around 1-2k war stars.
    Sir It is a request to Re-Match this Unfair War after proper analysis.
    For Us, first base will make a difference, even a max TH12 army cannot clear this base but we are given it against TH11😥

Screenshots:
    https://ibb.co/80gsVMc
    https://ibb.co/KL9gjKs
    https://ibb.co/gJXrCT1

Detail (If You'd like to read)

Our 1st Player is Maxed TH11
    2nd is Mid/Max TH11
    then 9 TH10s (2 Max rest Mids)
    6 TH9s, TH8, 2TH6

Opponent Clan:

1s
    t Base Th13: Lvl4 Eagle, 3x Lvl7 Inferno, Scattershots Placed, Lvl11 ADs, Lvl6/7 X-Bows
    2nd TH11 Mid (Eagle max)
    3rd TH11 Mid/Rush (2 Inferno, lvl1 Eagle)
    4th high TH10
    5th TH11 rush
    then 9 more TH10s mostly rushed
    4 TH9s, 1TH7, last TH8.

Hoping For a Good Response.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWarriorr View Post
    [Big Mismatch]

Clan ID: #LRP82YVL
    Clan name: PK WAR PARTY!
    War Start Date: June 24, 2020
    War Start Time (GMT): after 10:30 AM GMT
    War Matched Time: 11:30 AM

Comment: I believe Today's war is a big Mismatch for 2 TH11s against Mid Max TH13 5star for 20v20
    We Don't Have Engineered Bases, But they Do have Rush type bases with good troops, around 1-2k war stars.
    Sir It is a request to Re-Match this Unfair War after proper analysis.
    For Us, first base will make a difference, even a max TH12 army cannot clear this base but we are given it against TH11

Screenshots:
    https://ibb.co/80gsVMc
    https://ibb.co/KL9gjKs
    https://ibb.co/gJXrCT1

Detail (If You'd like to read)

Our 1st Player is Maxed TH11
    2nd is Mid/Max TH11
    then 9 TH10s (2 Max rest Mids)
    6 TH9s, TH8, 2TH6

Opponent Clan:

1s
    t Base Th13: Lvl4 Eagle, 3x Lvl7 Inferno, Scattershots Placed, Lvl11 ADs, Lvl6/7 X-Bows
    2nd TH11 Mid (Eagle max)
    3rd TH11 Mid/Rush (2 Inferno, lvl1 Eagle)
    4th high TH10
    5th TH11 rush
    then 9 more TH10s mostly rushed
    4 TH9s, 1TH7, last TH8.

Hoping For a Good Response.
    While I would not call it a "big" mismatch on the face of it it def looks rough for you. Hopefully they have trouble covering your 10s. You are not out of this by any stretch.

You are going to wait a while if you are wanting a response from supercell. They do not give "rematches", and Darian hasn't posted here since his OP. What I can advise you to do is two fold:
    1. Stop running perma-max bases, esp at the top of your lineup
    2. don't bottom fill with low bases and huge TH gaps. With your line the lowest I would recommend is TH9 if you want to minimize your odd matchup chances.

I see that both you and your opponent have very good recent war records. Will make for an interesting war.

Last edited by Thegreatpuma; June 24th, 2020 at 06:07 PM.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 48/50/18 heroes
    TH12 - doug 51/58/28 heroes

Well you got a point for 10s, Hoping for that, but their top 5 bases can easily clear our top 10s, their war stars & war log tells this :P
    & Remaining 10 are Easy.
    We have wars where all bases are clear anyhow & the top 3-5 bases make the difference, this is bcz war players are active & thus get active opponent clans which are worth a war.
    But Ok We will manage to 2 star the top bases rest will be clean 3s.
    Thanks for Your Analysis & Advises

Can watch it play out: https://cocp.it/clan/LRP82YVL

Well you got a point for 10s, Hoping for that, but their top 5 bases can easily clear our top 10s, their war stars & war log tells this :P
    & Remaining 10 are Easy.
    We have wars where all bases are clear anyhow & the top 3-5 bases make the difference, this is bcz war players are active & thus get active opponent clans which are worth a war.
    But Ok We will manage to 2 star the top bases rest will be clean 3s.
    Thanks for Your Analysis & Advises
    Looks like you guys won easily. Maybe want to rethink the "[Big Mismatch]"? LOL!
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; June 26th, 2020 at 02:16 PM.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 48/50/18 heroes
    TH12 - doug 51/58/28 heroes

Hahaha Yes, We did 59 stars & Their th13 couldn't 3 star our 1st base, They gave up didn't made any further attacks. Agreed not big but still a Mismatch

Hahaha Yes, We did 59 stars & Their th13 couldn't 3 star our 1st base, They gave up didn't made any further attacks. Agreed not big but still a Mismatch
    Using a max th11 as your top base and running all the way down to th6s would seem to be to be a good way to encourage getting mismatches, sometimes in your favor, sometimes against. Any th11 for the opponent at the top is going to be to their disadvantage unless they happen to be max also, so that suggests often you will face th12s. Going all the way down to th6s, especially a gap at th7, makes it hard to find a similar clan, which encourages an uneven match.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

New Bloke/Chick
    Outmatched myself. I usually run th9 & lower wars down to th7. Contacted support & because we did well against some other rushed th10ís they said we get matched with maxed th10ís which makes no sense. They have more defenses maxed aka infernos & xbows. Not sure how support thinks this matchup is fair. Hereís our lineups.

Us
    2 th9 both 30/30
    10 th8 all maxed Kings at 10
    7 th7 all maxed kingís at 5
    1 th6

Them
    2 th10ís 32/36 heroes & 15/15 heroes
    3 th9ís
    7 th8ís
    8 th7ís

Quote Originally Posted by WickedCamp81 View Post
    Outmatched myself. I usually run th9 & lower wars down to th7. Contacted support & because we did well against some other rushed th10ís they said we get matched with maxed th10ís which makes no sense. They have more defenses maxed aka infernos & xbows. Not sure how support thinks this matchup is fair. Hereís our lineups.

Us
    2 th9 both 30/30
    7 th7 all maxed kingís at 5
    1 th6

Them
    2 th10ís 32/36 heroes & 15/15 heroes
    3 th9ís
    7 th8ís
    8 th7ís
    can you provide a clan tag here? having two perma maxed bases at the top is inevitably going to draw tens occasionally.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1379
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedCamp81 View Post
    Outmatched myself. I usually run th9 & lower wars down to th7. Contacted support & because we did well against some other rushed th10’s they said we get matched with maxed th10’s which makes no sense. They have more defenses maxed aka infernos & xbows. Not sure how support thinks this matchup is fair. Here’s our lineups.
    Support don't play the game, and wouldn't have the slightest clue whether a matchup is "fair" or not. Asking support about war matchups is frankly pointless.

Their main function is to help people who are having issues with their account, and to deal with reports. They are not there to help with game play issues.

Us
    2 th9 both 30/30
    7 th7 all maxed king’s at 5
    1 th6

Them
    2 th10’s 32/36 heroes & 15/15 heroes
    3 th9’s
    7 th8’s
    8 th7’s
    Ok, so one of their Th10s has lwoer heroes than your Th9s, the other slightly higher.

As Thegreatpuma said though, having maxed bases below TH13 will quite often draw bases a TH above them, but not usually maxed (as they aren't in your case).

And you seem to have that at TH9, and TH8 and TH7.

Perma-maxing is not something Supercell are generally keen on. They prefer people to progress their bases, so they aren't likely to put a lot of effort into making changing the matchmaker to ensure such bases get a "fair" match.

#20CJCRC8V, war kings too, GMT 7.15AM july 30 2020.
    They have two more th13 than us. We have a 9 win streak they have a 17 win streak.

Their heros and bases are more leveled up top. So what sucks is we did put in a th7 and a th8 to fill rhe last two spots in the war instead of taking out three th11. I think its a bit gross that we have to take out 3 th11 instead of putting in some low bases to fill. Why can't the system just ignore the low bases instead of apparently adding a huge amount of weight and matching us vs engineers?! I mean the enemy has quite a few low bases down there and seems to be getting good matchups... something is broken here. We aren't trying to effect the matchmaker to get an advantage. In fact I didn't want to include the bottom 3 or 4 players in our war because i knew from reading this thread that it could mean we get an unfair match. But i didn't want to take out people either. They ARE trying to get an unfair advantage and its working for them that shouldn't be possible in th13 wars.
    Last edited by Wachichi; 6 Days Ago at 07:42 AM.