Page 143 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144 LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1435

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War Mismatch - Gathering new infoz (again for science)

Clan ID:#G22C89RV
    Clan name:MOST WANTED
    War Start Date:16/11/2020
    War Start Time (GMT):18:05 PM
    COMMENT:I am th 11 and i am continuesly matching with max th 12 . Am i joke to you i have been reporting this for th 4th time and you always tells that you will be matched with player that you can 3*.This is my 5 th time i am posting about mismatch and you gives the same reply which is useless I need a solid solution for this issue or else i had no way i have to quit coc since i had no option.My war log was getting worse because of this mismatch im really depressed.I think this is unfair.I NEED SOLUTION NOT REASON I LOSE MY TEMPER.
    Last edited by clashertitanaj; November 16th, 2020 at 09:24 AM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1422
    Quote Originally Posted by clashertitanaj View Post
    COMMENT:I am th 11 and i am continuesly matching with max th 12 . Am i joke to you i have been reporting this for th 4th time and you always tells that you will be matched with player that you can 3*.This is my 5 th time i am posting about mismatch and you gives the same reply which is useless I need a solid solution for this issue or else i had no way i have to quit coc since i had no option.My war log was getting worse because of this mismatch im really depressed.I think this is unfair.I NEED SOLUTION NOT REASON I LOSE MY TEMPER.
    You are not matched against another player.

Your CLAN is matched against another CLAN. It is not done on a village by village basis, but rather the overall strength of each clan.

And even then, TH level has little bearing, it is the overall defensive and offensive strengths that are taken into account, so a TH11 with mostly TH9 defences may be lower in strength than a TH10 with near maxed defences.

And BTW, anybody who has said "you will be matched with a player you can 3*" REALLY doesn't understand the game. Most TH12 & TH13 players will not normally expect to be able to regularly 3* an equivalent base to their own, and even many Th11s will not.

Why don't you try reading the replies? None of the replies said you will be matched with a player you can 3 star and, in fact, the replies have explained you do not actually "match" on other player on the other clan. Oh, and: YOUR CLAN USES ENGINEERED BASES AND THAT WILL OFTEN GET YOU ODD MATCHUPS LIKE YOU DESCRIBE.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

The war vs Be The Best, that 12 was not anywhere near maxed. And if you want help, read the replies we've made to your repeated whine filled posts:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12696799
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH9-13
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/byNR2xZ
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 50/50/20 heroes/near max d
    TH12 - doug 65/65/40 heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    The war vs Be The Best, that 12 was not anywhere near maxed. And if you want help, read the replies we've made to your repeated whine filled posts:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12696799
    i accept that point that the th 12 on "Be the best is not fully maxed .Now forget about the defense ,now we can talk about offense I am Th 11 and pro in hybrid and i have Level 5 miner,level 7 hog which is enough to three star a completely max th 11 And the opponent from the the clan " Be the best"Is also doing hybrid but he has level 8 hog extra army camp space and extra cc capacity and he crushed our bases easily but for us with th 11 troops how can we 3* him,This promotes unfair gaming and i didn't expect this 😣
    I thought i can get solution for this but now i think
    i didn't get solution for life time
    THIS MISMATCH IS HAPPENING AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN SO ON....
    Last edited by clashertitanaj; November 17th, 2020 at 05:12 AM.

i accept that point that the th 12 on "be the best is not fully maxed .now forget about the defense ,now we can talk about offense i am th 11 and pro in hybrid and i have level 5 miner,level 7 hog which is enough to three star a completely max th 11 and the opponent from the the clan " be the best"is also doing hybrid but he has level 8 hog extra army camp space and extra cc capacity and he crushed our bases easily but for us with th 11 troops how can we 3* him,this promotes unfair gaming and i didn't expect this 😣
    i thought i can get solution for this but now i think
    this mismatch is happening again and again and again so on....
    easy solution: DON'T ADD THE ENGINEERED BASES IN WAR!!!
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; November 17th, 2020 at 06:47 AM.

i accept that point that the th 12 on "Be the best is not fully maxed .Now forget about the defense ,now we can talk about offense I am Th 11 and pro in hybrid and i have Level 5 miner,level 7 hog which is enough to three star a completely max th 11 And the opponent from the the clan " Be the best"Is also doing hybrid but he has level 8 hog extra army camp space and extra cc capacity and he crushed our bases easily but for us with th 11 troops how can we 3* him,This promotes unfair gaming and i didn't expect this 
    I thought i can get solution for this but now i think
    THIS MISMATCH IS HAPPENING AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN SO ON....
    THERE IS NO ONE "OPPONENT" IN THE OTHER CLAN. YOU DON'T MATCH ONE OTHER PLAYER WHO HAPPENS TO HAVE THE SAME NUMBER AS YOU ON THE MAP (WHICH BY THE WAY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OFFENSE). Stop using all those engineered bases and you will get more even matches, but, even then, you will have to get over this mistaken belief that you "matched" the player with the same number as you on the other clan. That isn't how it works.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Clan name:MOST WAITED
    War Start Date:21/11/2020
    War Start Time (GMT):20:30PM
    Comment: i am th 11can i know why i keep on getting max th 12 ,its been consecutive 4 th war we matched with th 12 and i dont know why can u exams and tell me why please

Forum Superstar
    Clan name:MOST WAITED
    War Start Date:21/11/2020
    War Start Time (GMT):20:30PM
    Comment: i am th 11can i know why i keep on getting max th 12 ,its been consecutive 4 th war we matched with th 12 and i dont know why can u exams and tell me why please
    You sound like a troll.

That's the only reason you would ignore all the answers given previously.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    You sound like a troll.

That's the only reason you would ignore all the answers given previously.
    I really dont know why. If u know please explain one more time. And please see last war 1st base its full max th 12 .thats why i ask help here.and u giving response Which is not in good manner. I am giving respect but none of u give it back
    Last edited by clashertitanaj; November 23rd, 2020 at 02:29 AM.