Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War Mismatch - Gathering new infoz (again for science)

Fresh Spawn
    Whatever changes to match making were recently made undo them. They are producing horrendous uneven matches. It has now been over a month and not much has changed. SC developers have taken away good 3 star attacks on max th11's from several troop types like miners only to provide war matches that we are out numbered on eagles by 3-4 in a 15v15 matchup. Total garbage! You are and will continue to lose players until this is fixed.
    Last edited by Bucks188; 5 Days Ago at 08:13 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks188 View Post
    Whatever changes to match making were recently made undo them. They are producing horrendous uneven matches. It has now been over a month and not much has changed. SC developers have taken away good 3 star attacks on max th11's from several troop types like miners only to provide war matches that we are out numbered on eagles by 3-4 in a 15v15 matchup. Total garbage! You are and will continue to lose players until this is fixed.
    I wonder if SC is even looking at this thread anymore.

So many people have threatened to put down this game I wonder if they are actually losing money or membership at this time.

My guess is they are not.

I really think they should put significant more weight on how good the clan is at winning wars. I keep stats of our clannies after every war in an Excel spreadsheet. I have calculated things such as
    - average stars / attack
    - prob 3-starring

I can see a case to be made that certain bases like a TH9 and TH11 can be designed to have equal defensive capabilities. What drives me nuts is when we are paired with a clan that has several superior attackers.

SC I believe should keeps stats on individual players war abilities and clans abilities and have like clans war against each-other.

Itís not hard to calculate and save these statistics. Sure they will need extra servers, but they make hundreds of millions of dollars/year! Whatís an extra server farm????

Quote Originally Posted by smg4ever View Post
    I wonder if SC is even looking at this thread anymore.

So many people have threatened to put down this game I wonder if they are actually losing money or membership at this time.

My guess is they are not.

I really think they should put significant more weight on how good the clan is at winning wars. I keep stats of our clannies after every war in an Excel spreadsheet. I have calculated things such as
    - average stars / attack
    - prob 3-starring

I can see a case to be made that certain bases like a TH9 and TH11 can be designed to have equal defensive capabilities. What drives me nuts is when we are paired with a clan that has several superior attackers.

SC I believe should keeps stats on individual players war abilities and clans abilities and have like clans war against each-other.

Itís not hard to calculate and save these statistics. Sure they will need extra servers, but they make hundreds of millions of dollars/year! Whatís an extra server farm????
    This post is dumb. Skill should never be factored in and the more skilled clan should win. A clan should not be handicapped/penalized just because they are highly skilled.

ID: 2J9RL9YV
    Name: Cummings+2
    Start: Declared 9:15ish pm central standard tome
    Start time: 8:15ish pm central standard time

10 man war
    US: 1- 11; 5 - 10; 2 - 9; 1 - 7 and 1 6 6
    Opponent 1 - 11; 4 - 10; 5 - 9

Their clan name is QU PutiH; clan tag 2J20J2RL

how is matching a th 6 and a th 7 against non rushed th 9 a fair match up? Our lower defenses have no chance, nor do our lower offenses.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarDictator View Post
    This post is dumb. Skill should never be factored in and the more skilled clan should win. A clan should not be handicapped/penalized just because they are highly skilled.
    No handicap. Highly skilled clans should fight among each other.
    Unskilled clans should fight among each other.

It's this way in all competition of just about anything.
    The English Premier league demotes teams that are bad at the end of the season to lower leagues.

Answer this:
    Why should a bad fighting clan always be paired against a good fighting clan? What's in it for both? The bad clan just gets regularly frustrated and maybe will stop warring. The good clans get a cheap fight and is unsatisfying.

Why can't clans of similar skill fight? That would make for interesting wars, fair fights.

By the way:
    Skill is already factored into the MM. SC admits that they weigh, to some degree, recent clan war performance.

I'll tell ya this.
    There would be more people willing to give Supercell money if they enjoyed their product. Skill should be factor, bigger than it is now.

Fresh Spawn
    Clan ID:
    us: #LVRQRR8Q name: War Coalition
    them : #Y8200JVU name: newells 1974

War Start Date: Nov 15
    War Start Time (GMT): 00:41 GMT (1 hr 45 min from posting this)
    Comment:

10 v 10
    Us: th11 0, th10 5, th9 2, th8 2
    Them: th11 2, th10 3, th9 3, th8 2.
    Their 1 has Eagle, second th11 is number 9, both th11s have maxed war troops.

We have no engineering, maybe a x. 5 or 2, but so do they.

We have 1 th6 as a filler to make the 10v10. We have 41 clan members but can only muster 9 for war. Lots of people have lost interest. Did that one th6 flag us and draw the th11s?
    Last edited by Saulosi; 5 Days Ago at 11:04 PM. Reason: Removing heart emoticon that I'd don't know how it got inserted

#PQ9992RJ Albino Hogriders
    War started 11/13/17 at 9 pm EST
    War ended 11/14/17 at 9 PM EST

Th11 sitting second from bottom...we have no th11s. TH 10 third from the bottom. Garbage Engineers ruining wars.

Clan ID:#22R80YJP
    clan name: un1ted nations
    war start date:15.11.2017
    war day start time: 21:27 Finland time/ 8:27pm gmt

us:13 th11's, 1 11,5 base, 4 th10's and 2 th9,s
    opponent: 18 th11's and 2 11,5 base

enemy having 5 more maxed out th11 bases with level 2 eagle and maxed infernos. Making it next to impossible win the war.

Would much rather war with the old matchmaker and tackle few engineered at the bottom than ending up with facing 5 extra maxed th11's. We have one 11,5 in our wars. Also have tried dropping it out. The result is the same. For example our last war. Feel free to look at that too. Our 13 th11's matched to enemy 17 th11's. Any lineup we try always ends up in enemy clan having few more maxed defence th11's.

At least with the old war matchmaker we had a chance. Engineered bases are no problem since they are easy to 3 star. Yes enemy might have few extra attempts to our top bases but if we do good we have a chance of winning. As long as both clans have equal amount of top bases. Equal amount of th11's with eagle. This new matchmaker system pushing the bar bit too high.

Clan ID: #2VVCPYRR
    Clan name: 30+ (2)
    War Start Date: 15 nov 2017
    War Start Time (GMT): 21.40 GMT
    Comment: 30 vs 30. Us; 17x th11 with eagles, 7x th10 with infernos, 6x th9 all defenses. Them; 21x th11 (1x on no 26) - 17 eagles, 9x th10 of which 5 with infernos. To give some extra input, their 29 and 30 have max heroes (40) with max th9 defenses. Teslas and bombs not known yet but usually such accounts have those maxed.
    We got this match after 1,5 hour search time.
    Do you still need more input? It should be obvious by now that the matchmaking is broken looking at the input given sofar. The forum is anxious for answers and solution.

Fresh Spawn

Engineered clans is cheating

Clan ID: #8VGR9LRV
    Clan name: evilNAPKiNS BMF
    War Start Date: 16/11/2017
    War Start Time (GMT): 5:15 am
    Comment: Iím assuming war start date and time is when we can actually attack our opponent. We cancelled our search several times after search times became long as we wanted to avoid an uneven match 🙄. We are facing yet another engineered clan. We are not an engineered clan therefore we will lose. One glance at the war map and I can easily predict a 68-71 loss at best. We are a skilled clan facing an unskilled clan that will beat us simply by using brute force. Whatís the point of spending hours preparing for a war that canít be won? An even match is everything in war. It ensures a fun experience. That is the reason we clash. Itís a fun and challenging game. Engineered clans should only face off against other like clans as they enjoy taking advantage of the loophole SuperCell has created in its algorithm that allows them a massive advantage by not taking into account offense in war nearly as much as they should.
    Last edited by fritopie; 4 Days Ago at 06:53 PM. Reason: War start time