Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124
Results 1,231 to 1,239 of 1239

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War Mismatch - Gathering new infoz (again for science)

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    lol, the grammar fail is epic when you're talking down to me like that.

Regardless, how was my answer rude? i see nothing wrong with the Matchmaker in your historical matches, and you provide no detail on your current match. is your top base a near max or maxed 11? what about your other bases, are they maxed?

As i said before the mm works at a clan level, not a base level. i don't doubt you are strong attackers and my guess is you're also maxers. And yes, i do think it's valid to ask how the matchmaker is failing you if you're constantly winning and scoring 100% nearly 20% of the time.
    I think super cell need to respond not an pro member person... And yeah we win cause we have good attack strategies.. .. Doesn't matter ♥♥♥ result is why do we get a high lvl town hall is the question. We max th 10 so we should get a max th 10 ... Not an 11 th..
    And if we max 11 th we should be matched with maxed 11 th not 12 th(even rushers have power portion now a days) ..
    And i dont come here for exam so dont check my grammar..

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajbhattbhai View Post
    I think super cell need to respond not an pro member person... And yeah we win cause we have good attack strategies.. .. Doesn't matter ♥♥♥ result is why do we get a high lvl town hall is the question. We max th 10 so we should get a max th 10 ... Not an 11 th..
    And if we max 11 th we should be matched with maxed 11 th not 12 th(even rushers have power portion now a days) ..
    And i dont come here for exam so dont check my grammar..
    Yep as i figured, not a mismatch, just yet another who fails to bother to learn how the Matchmaker works and would rather complain from a point of ignorance. Fair enough, carry on.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; 4 Days Ago at 02:56 AM.

Trainee
    My worry, we have several TH12s whose upgrades have surpassed their abilities, and we'd rather leave them out of league war. If our strongest are TH11s and TH10s, will the match likely to be based on their experience levels, and be matched with other TH11s and TH10s, or will our 11s and 10s more likely have to fight against maxed TH12s? Trying to decide if we need to add the 12s or not, before league wars begin. If I've posted this in the incorrect forum, my apologies. Thanks!
    Last edited by rackhamjack13; 2 Days Ago at 05:15 AM.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1234
    Quote Originally Posted by rackhamjack13 View Post
    My worry, we have several TH12s whose upgrades have surpassed their abilities, and we'd rather leave them out of league war. If our strongest are TH11s and TH10s, will the match likely to be based on their experience levels, and be matched with other TH11s and TH10s, or will our 11s and 10s more likely have to fight against maxed TH12s? Trying to decide if we need to add the 12s or not, before league wars begin. If I've posted this in the incorrect forum, my apologies. Thanks!
    This isn't really the thread for questions such as this, but experience levels have never played any partwhatsoever in matchmak8ng. The are a purely decorative feature with zero effect on gameplay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Fresh Spawn
    Clan ID:#PJ9CQ8VU
    Clan name: Reaper Crew
    War Start Date: 11/13/18
    War Start Time (GMT): 16:15 GMT
    Comment: We are matched up against a clan that is in Champion 1 for clan war league. The rest of us clans in the war league are all in Crystal 1 that canít possible be fair. Also if there some sort of glitch that I heard about that doesnít guarantee that clan is in crystal 1, they may even be in a lower or higher league than the rest of us. I hope they do not win by a large margin or I will be very suspicious and angry.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1236
    Quote Originally Posted by Doeb View Post
    Clan ID:#PJ9CQ8VU
    Clan name: Reaper Crew
    War Start Date: 11/13/18
    War Start Time (GMT): 16:15 GMT
    Comment: We are matched up against a clan that is in Champion 1 for clan war league. The rest of us clans in the war league are all in Crystal 1 that can’t possible be fair. Also if there some sort of glitch that I heard about that doesn’t guarantee that clan is in crystal 1, they may even be in a lower or higher league than the rest of us. I hope they do not win by a large margin or I will be very suspicious and angry.
    This is a visual glitch only. There are no clans in Champions 1 yet (so it is completely impossible to be matched with one), and you will only ever actually be matched with clans in the same tier.

This visual glitch is a known bug, reported elsewhere.
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We're still gathering information on how the matchmaking changes are impacting everyone. While we can and do review these data, it's difficult to monitor millions of records trying to find specific results. If you feel you were mismatched in your Clan War, then we'll require some information from you.

To make things much simpler than before, there are only 4 bits of information we'll need:

Clan ID: #YUYY9UR0
    Clan name: Leeu Loop
    War Start Date:14 Nov 2018
    War Start Time (GMT): 20: 20 Aprox CAT or GMT +2
    Comment:

Make sure the time zone is noted, though we prefer GMT.

The start time is largely to make sure we're looking at the right war. Once a week I'll be giving this report to the engineers to review.

Feel free to include a comment of what was mismatched. Though we can see the War results, we also want to get your perspective as well as it's important to understand your point of view too.

If you're not comfortable sharing any of the above information on the forums, feel free to PM me the information with the subject line [Clan Mismatch] so I know to review the message.
    TERRIBLE WAR MISMATCHED!!
    Comment: Our lineup consist of 12 x TH11 and 3 x TH10. Our opponents lineup consist of 12 x TH12, 2 x TH11 and 1 x TH10.

We havent put any TH12 in our line up and that is our strongest line up. I do not get it. How are we suppose to enjoy THIS GAME AND LEAGUES. I have a solution. Make a Button to Declare the war null and void and let my clan get back to normal wars where there is some sort of clear matchup.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1238
    Quote Originally Posted by 10MenDuke View Post
    TERRIBLE WAR MISMATCHED!!
    Comment: Our lineup consist of 12 x TH11 and 3 x TH10. Our opponents lineup consist of 12 x TH12, 2 x TH11 and 1 x TH10.

We havent put any TH12 in our line up and that is our strongest line up. I do not get it. How are we suppose to enjoy THIS GAME AND LEAGUES. I have a solution. Make a Button to Declare the war null and void and let my clan get back to normal wars where there is some sort of clear matchup.
    There us no point in reporting war league mismatches, because there isn't suppised to be any matching based on weight or TH at all.
    My stats (main account)

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1239
    I am closing this thread temporarily to stop CWL "matches" being reported.

Will re-open after CWL.
    My stats (main account)