Page 120 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1204

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War Mismatch - Gathering new infoz (again for science)

The downside to maxing bases is the matchmaker has to match you with either (1) other maxers or (2) the closest possible match outside that. What this then means is you're more likely to pull lower end higher level THs as there are more of them in existence. On thing confuses me...you say their bottom TH12 hasn't added infernos? Didn't think this was possible.

He has added infernos, he hasn’t hit them yet as in our #1 has max infernos for th12, their #4 has max th11 infernos. This was the only difference between their #4’s development and ours. hope that makes more sense then
    Romy
    Friends and Fun #8UU228LC (Est. Dec 10th 2014)
    My accounts: Daralight TH12, Tekashika TH10, Romy TH10, StarDust TH9, Arya TH9

Wolf Pack is our clan, not theirs. So what do you think?

[QUOTE=Thegreatpuma;11916845]Is Wolf Pack your clan or theirs?
    Itís our clan, not theirs.

Fresh Spawn
    Top Shelf
    #PJC9GYQQJ
    War Start: 10/11/18 @ 12am GMT
    War End: 1 hour left as of this post

Our lineup consists of 2 Th11, one of whom is a high 11 with 50/41/20 heroes and most defenses maxed. Still have a level of archer towers, cannons, and mortars
    our number 2 is a Th11 with 44/35/14 heroes and some defenses are upgraded a level or 2. No eagle, level 4 xbows, and 1 level 4 inferno.
    Our number 3 and 4 are both Th10. Our 3 is a near max 10 and our 4 is a month into Th10.
    Everyone else in our war is Th9 and below.

Their lineup consists of 1 Th12!! With maxed camps, max Giga, max infernos, max xbows, max eagle, max AD and max war troops. Heroes are 38/25/25.
    They also have 2 Th11s. One who is basically maxed and another who has low war weight but strong war army’s. they have most defenses maxed for 11 too so it makes it very difficult for my 10s to get 3 on them. Even their low th11 wasn’t able to be 3’d by my Th10s.
    The rest of the team is 1 Th9 and the rest and 8 and under.

Look this is the second time I’ve posted here. All my guys aren’t engineered in any way, we all have defenses down. And we usually get fair matches, but this one was absolutely ridiculous in every way possible. There is no way in the world I was going to 3 Star their 1 and a very low chance of getting both their 1 and 2. My team is pretty good, but this matchup is so incredibly one-sided that we all knew it was basically over from the start.

every time we get a tiny bit of a streak going, we get matched with some crazy opponents such as this one here. This was just massively unfair for us. And I’m not even saying we had that big of a streak going, we were on our 6th win and going for 7.

please fix this, I don’t care if you have to make us wait longer for a war. As long as it’s a fair match, we won’t care about the wait if it’s a bit longer than usual. But this matchup as well as the other I posted about were so hugely unfair for us. How in the world is facing a near max 12 and 2 11s equal to our lineup of 2 11, 2 10 and 3 9s?

I love this game, I truly do, I have 3 accounts now and I enjoy it very much. But these war matchups have to be fixed somehow. People have been manipulating and abusing your war searches for too long and it’s the guys like my clan and others who have posted who get shafted. And it makes the game so frustrating that these abusers get rewarded.

I hope to see this resolved soon.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEANO2104 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    Is Wolf Pack your clan or theirs?
    Itís our clan, not theirs.

yeah my thought is that you're running a heavily engineered lineup. you're going to get out engineered occasionally. further you're winning at a very good clip, one loss in the last ten plus matches. to be on here complaining is silly.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; 1 Day Ago at 05:18 PM.

Clan ID: #PJ8Q00QJ
    Clan name: Muskie Tears
    War Start Date: 15/10/2018
    War Start Time (GMT): 8:20 pm I think
    Comment: All of our bases are maxers in a 10v10 war (4/3/2/1). Our opponents have got two defenseless max offense th11 at the bottom and an additional (strong) th12 at the top. 13 war cheat streak ...

clan mismatches

clan id:#QJY8Q2OG
    clan name: Az wild cats 2.0
    war started on 15th Oct 2018 and the 3 previous wars aswell.
    war time : GMT 00:55 (+4) Abu dhabi U.A.E timezone

Hi, we're facing mismatches on our wars like crazy, for the 4th consecutive match we had to face th12s at the top against our 11s and bottom placed th11s against our weakest 9s, so far we have edged in all but this time its a maxed out 12, how is this even happening when we're not even running any engineered base..this is not even fun anymore having to stress every war just because of townhall advantage the opposing team has. we're at 12win streak and we're going to loose this one hands down. this is no fair game play and I'm frustrated enough that I'm here typing this out knowing this will go un fixed as you guys are "busy with clan leagues".

#P0YJGRJG
    -wack-n-stack->
    start date 10/15/2018
    Start time 5:19 am GMT

Th lvl. US. THEM
    TH12. 6. 10
    TH11. 10. 8
    TH10. 7. 7
    TH9. 4. 5
    TH8. 3. 0

We have no shot unless their top 10 just plains suck at war strategy.
    Last edited by heismanasu; 1 Day Ago at 05:39 AM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadakapho3nix View Post
    clan id:#QJY8Q2OG
    clan name: Az wild cats 2.0
    war started on 15th Oct 2018 and the 3 previous wars aswell.
    war time : GMT 00:55 (+4) Abu dhabi U.A.E timezone

Hi, we're facing mismatches on our wars like crazy, for the 4th consecutive match we had to face th12s at the top against our 11s and bottom placed th11s against our weakest 9s, so far we have edged in all but this time its a maxed out 12, how is this even happening when we're not even running any engineered base..this is not even fun anymore having to stress every war just because of townhall advantage the opposing team has. we're at 12win streak and we're going to loose this one hands down. this is no fair game play and I'm frustrated enough that I'm here typing this out knowing this will go un fixed as you guys are "busy with clan leagues".

You are winning consistently by more than one star against these clans so I'm not sure why the stress. The most recent wars I can see are vs. Rochester and Neros. In both of those it was 1 TH12 vs Opponent's 2, but you won these wars by a total of 15 stars. I'm unsure why the recent matchup with sandbaggers. I would check your lineup for any heavy offense accounts that haven't dropped their heavy defenses yet. I would argue that with your winning streak and average margin of victory (well above 2 stars per match over the last 10) that you're not at all being mismatched.
    Ancient Hunters War Clan Recruiting - TH8+
    TH10 - doug 30/35 heroes
    TMBG Low Level War Clan Recruiting - Wars with TH3-9
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 18/23 heroes

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    Clan ID: #PJ8Q00QJ
    Clan name: Muskie Tears
    War Start Date: 15/10/2018
    War Start Time (GMT): 8:20 pm I think
    Comment: All of our bases are maxers in a 10v10 war (4/3/2/1). Our opponents have got two defenseless max offense th11 at the bottom and an additional (strong) th12 at the top. 13 war cheat streak ...
    What is the opponent's tag? I'm interested in seeing their lineup.
    Ancient Hunters War Clan Recruiting - TH8+
    TH10 - doug 30/35 heroes
    TMBG Low Level War Clan Recruiting - Wars with TH3-9
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 18/23 heroes