Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gowiwi Or witchslap

Fresh Spawn
    Ofcourse gowiwi

Personally, I haven't seen a gowiwi in quite a while.

It is very luck-driven, since you can't reliably know where are your skellies going to go. But it is far mor interesting than witch slap.

Gowiwi is the same with slap, you only substitute wiz and witches that should go to the inside with cc bowlers, then healers for the side witches and you have a with slap.

I might start to try gowiwi on my th11.

In my opinion GoWiWi is more effective for TH9 when dealing with ring bases and spread out bases. U can easily get 3 star when u do it right, just add couple of hogs to clean up the TH. When it comes to Witchslap it may not work all the time since the healers may die. so it is good for farming.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkLord0126 View Post
    How about each ones role? and army composition?
    how they work?
    just a brief summary
    Army composition for TH9.(My personal combo improvised)__ 3 Golems, 3 Witches, 16 wiz, 5WB, 4 HOG. Spells: 2 heal,1 rage, 1 jump,1poison.

Attack: For Normal bases.
    step 1 the lure. Release the hog to anywere near cc to lure the troops. corner it and kill with poison and some wiz.
    Step 2 The siege: Spread out Golems from one side. Release the wiz first in corners to funnel junk stuff. Then put couple of wall breakers wave after wave (to avoid mortar shell). Then other wiz in spread out manner.
    Step 3 Push in the troops: Release all troops first heros then witches. Put one jump spell and rage. If u see the wiz are dieing immediately put heal.
    Step 4 Clean up: If u have destroyed xbows by this time ur reaching 60% then put another rage and release the back end hog to destroy rest of defenses.

For Ring bases
    Step1: Same as above.
    Step 2: Spread out golem as usual and spread out wiz immediately no need to funnel. put One BK on the side where one golem crawls and AQ on Two golem side release witches on either side.
    Step3: Put rage and heal whenever needed so that u can destroy the outer defences and keep moving.
    Step 4 Cleanup. Now u have to put jump spell to reach to the xbows which is in center. add some hogs as back end support and also clean up. Enemy AQ is not a problem it will die if it is outside or inside due to skels.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by 4HANSPAHI; 2 Days Ago at 01:53 AM.