Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bingo Derby!

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    I have a friend who is playing solo and her bingo card was full of squares requiring only one task. When her bingo ended, she had completed 2 lines and she received 2 bingo horseshoes showing one column with a permit/scroll, 3 screws, 3 panels and another column showing one puzzle piece, 4 screws, 4 mallets. I wouldn't mind getting permits and puzzle pieces!

Fresh Spawn
    Hi i'm in france, i don't understand why our bingo grid is so much difficult !
    I discussed with other neighborhood in champions league, their grid is not as difficult as our.
    We're 14 participants, we've to do a lot of town visitor tasks. We don't have only one line with less than 6 visitors tasks to do ! Moreover, these tasks don't report a lot of points.

I don't understand this bingo derby, it's to difficult to do for us, and not really fun I specify that we regulary win cups in the champions league, we're not so bad, and we can't do a single line to the bingo

Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    WOW! You are LUCKY!! We are 4 opted in and tasks were all 8 per square with two of 9 per square. We deemed it impossible and abandoned bingo entirely. They better not throw a Points Bingo with bingo cards looking like ours! What a disappointment!
    I remember reading earlier that you had reported this to the in-game support. Please, let us know what their answer was in the end! I'd like to think that they'll be addressing this issue in the future. With 4 people in derby, to get even 1 bingo line all of you would have to pretty much dedicate yourselves to the bingo tasks exclusively. That's not fair at all. Also, if the number of bingo tasks per square depend on the hood size and not the amount of the opted-in people, I can see how in the future it'll lead to an increase of the people being kicked out from their hoods...
    My hood is 15 people strong, 13 opted in. 5-6 tasks per square in bingo. Unfortunately, our bingo board is not doable (lots of production tasks we don't really get, and specific visitor tasks that haven't appeared this derby - the only visitors we've seen weren't the bingo ones). We definitely can't do 2 or 3 lines. Still hoping for 1. We have 2 possible lines (both horizontal) but to finish one we'd need 5 soybeans tasks or 5 wool tasks. We are all waiting patiently, saving our last (and possibly 10th) tasks for this, but they aren't appearing Hoping it'll be better next time!
    Farm level 111/ Rep level 33/ PM me for the farm tag
    Time can be rewritten

We still don't get bingo tasks, 3 squares in 3 rows filled, none are able to give us a line, we've had boat, help and mining, none of the other tasks has appeared, we get other, similar, tasks, but not the ones actually needed.
    We need 4-5 tasks per square.
    This is getting ridiculous, just saying.

We are, however, first in derby because we have been going for 320 point tasks since Wednesday.

Our bingo has been a bit difficult, not because of the number of tasks required, but because in a three player hood we have one player doing their own thing and not taking part in the strategy sessions. As leader I'm not sure how to handle the situation, but it has made the thing hard to play.
    Level: 121
    Town: 40
    Silo & Barn: 2500+ and always full
    and a happy little baby farm

Quote Originally Posted by JMD19 View Post
    Our bingo has been a bit difficult, not because of the number of tasks required, but because in a three player hood we have one player doing their own thing and not taking part in the strategy sessions. As leader I'm not sure how to handle the situation, but it has made the thing hard to play.
    This may not be a serious issue this bingo derby as it is for rewards. It will become a problem when it is a points bingo derby. I would try to communicate with them, and if the problem cannot be fixed I would encourage them to find another hood.
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by JMD19 View Post
    Momscar has a point, this isn't much of a problem right now, but with the points bingo this attitude may cost your hood the place in top 3, or even in the league... Communication is important, and you as a leader should try to establish that. If derbies are important for your hood, try to discuss the situation with your neighbour. If they refuse to cooperate, maybe opting out for that week would be an option?
    Farm level 111/ Rep level 33/ PM me for the farm tag
    Time can be rewritten