Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Game sometimes takes diamonds for opening mystery boxes and town chests

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    I feel bad that this has not been resolved for you, glottis, but the forum is full of players and support does not even look here.
    BTW, it's not the first time I see you posting this. But why did SC create a "Bugs & Problems" subforum if they plan to ignore it? Especially with this description:

Found a bug, typo or visual glitch in the game? Post it here! Remember to select a prefix for your thread so we can identify the issue!

[QUOTE=Bestajunior;11874120A well known boat glitch. Flag crates, if you leave the game (not log out) just like your tablet goes into screen saver mode. The flags go away. Even if crates have been filled, when you come back in the game they are empty and not flagged. I get suggestions from support that I have made a mistake in thinking i flagged. So annoying.[/QUOTE]

The latest "Boat XP" event reminded me of a boat glitch that infuriates me during such an event. I usually follow a few high-level players on the boat leaderboard so that I fill their crates during the double XP event. About 30-50% of the times when I try to fill the crates, the crate closes as if I filled it successfully, but nothing happens really (I receive no XP, no coins, and my products are not taken). I have to revisit this farm to be able to help that boat, and the crates I seemingly filled are either still open or being filled by other players. It's very frustrating because you have to be quick when helping these players, as there are a lot of farmers wanting to fill their crates!

Edit: BTW, I reported a bot farm to in-game support 2 days ago, and my message was ignored/removed. I usually get a copy/paste thank you message when reporting bot farms. I guess support personnel have a "mute" option to automatically ignore some players. That's the most logical explanation I could think of. I didn't even harass them. I only reported the diamond-stealing bug once every few weeks, and reported bot farms to help clean up the game. Won't be doing that anymore wince I'm being ignored. Let SC clean up their own game.
    Last edited by Glottis; September 6th, 2018 at 08:48 AM.

Keywords being “identify the issue”

the community managers would peruse this sub forum in particular to identify widespread issues and urgent ones

nowhere does it indicate that they will acknowledge or respond personally to them.

Your issue is isolated and they may have identified it and may be may be working on it. All we can do is report issues to in game support or out of game support and carry on
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I've been playing this game for years. I might not have spent a lot of money, like some players do, but people who play this game even for free, support it by being great friends and neighbors. Without the "free" players, the paying ones wouldn't have anyone to play with.

I reported bot farms countless times to help make Hay Day more fair. But when it came to reporting this particular diamond-stealing glitch, I was treated like an idiot by in-game support, then was practically called a liar (THERE'S NO GLITCH ™ - Hay Day Support). I installed a screen recorder just to prove that this bug actually exists. The first time I caught it, Support didn't even give me the diamonds back, but just told me that they "forwarded it to THE TEAM" and that's all they could do.

I still reported bot farms, and some glitches that I noticed. But when I sent Support the 2nd video proof of this thread's bug, I was ignored and my messages are being ignored/deleted now.

I wish I knew that I was supposed to just carry on...

I do understand your frustration. My in game support has not always been the best.

i once had 100 axes disappear overnight, something that cannot happen based on my gameplay. 7 back and forth messages later, it was decided that I must have sold 100 axes to my neighbours and that I should ask my hoodies. Yes, they treated me like an idiot, but it was going nowhere

for 8 weeks this summer, all of my chat history was disappearing as if support was not getting my messages at all. All contact was innocuous stuff.

surprisingly, one of the 2 that did get through was my message that simple said...

”this isn’t working”

They asked me what was not working and and I told them my conversation history has been disappearing, which disappeared.

frustrating, yes! But I just carry on. Just like my farm name
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by Glottis View Post
    BTW, it's not the first time I see you posting this. But why did SC create a "Bugs & Problems" subforum if they plan to ignore it? Especially with this description:

The latest "Boat XP" event reminded me of a boat glitch that infuriates me during such an event. I usually follow a few high-level players on the boat leaderboard so that I fill their crates during the double XP event. About 30-50% of the times when I try to fill the crates, the crate closes as if I filled it successfully, but nothing happens really (I receive no XP, no coins, and my products are not taken). I have to revisit this farm to be able to help that boat, and the crates I seemingly filled are either still open or being filled by other players. It's very frustrating because you have to be quick when helping these players, as there are a lot of farmers wanting to fill their crates!

Edit: BTW, I reported a bot farm to in-game support 2 days ago, and my message was ignored/removed. I usually get a copy/paste thank you message when reporting bot farms. I guess support personnel have a "mute" option to automatically ignore some players. That's the most logical explanation I could think of. I didn't even harass them. I only reported the diamond-stealing bug once every few weeks, and reported bot farms to help clean up the game. Won't be doing that anymore wince I'm being ignored. Let SC clean up their own game.
    I don’t report bots anymore. I gave up on reporting my boat glitch. I also am not getting responses to messages recently. So I guess I’m done with support. It’s a shame really. I was clearing out an old email,address and found some really delightful helpful responses from support. I had to uninstall my game and reinstall it. The support person was so helpful and even checked back to see if everything was working ok. That was what we had in the beginning. Now I’m not even sure it can be called a support center.

Farm level: 237 Silo 11,700 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

I thought my farm wasn't affected anymore since this bug disappeared for a while. But it happened again today. Thankfully it was only a small mystery box and lost 3 diamonds. I know of at least one other person losing diamonds to this bug.

Please forward this to Nick. Thanks!