Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Game sometimes takes diamonds for opening mystery boxes and town chests

Quote Originally Posted by Cricks3 View Post
    If you've not already done so, write to Support again and include this video as proof that there is no popup saying that the chest is locked and you need to pay. If it's open, you shouldn't get charged. If it's locked, you should get the popup. Neither of those things is working properly, which is obvious in that video. Good luck.
    I have written to Support, gave them the link to the video, all I got was that they've forwarded this to the team.

Even with proof, nobody from SC has even replied to this thread.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    I'll pass this along to Nick.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    I'll pass this along to Nick.
    Thank you!

It just happened again. I tapped a mystery box, it was open. When I went back to my farm, I had 3 diamonds less. Naturally, I reported this to in-game support. We'll see what they'll respond...

Not a single word from SC about this since I opened this thread. I was basically called a liar by in-game Support before I submitted video proof. Even with the latter, I never heard a word back about this bug.

I'm really angry now.

This bug bit me again, and this time I was recording! Enjoy:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JML9oz-4UQ" target="_blank">

In-game support has so far removed my last 2 messages to them without replying to me, even though I inserted the link to the video in the messages. At first I thought the message was accidentally removed, so I reported the bug again. It wasn't accidental, after all. What kind of support is this?

And I'm being ignored for the past 11 months on this forum. Thanks supercell.

I would've stopped playing altogether if it weren't for my lovely neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by Glottis View Post
    In-game support has so far removed my last 2 messages to them without replying to me, even though I inserted the link to the video in the messages. At first I thought the message was accidentally removed, so I reported the bug again. It wasn't accidental, after all. What kind of support is this?

And I'm being ignored for the past 11 months on this forum. Thanks supercell.

I would've stopped playing altogether if it weren't for my lovely neighbors.
    I feel bad that this has not been resolved for you, glottis, but the forum is full of players and support does not even look here.

Ilovehayday graciously elevated it for you, but that is all that can be done on the forums.

try contacting out of game support here

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...b&s=contact-us
    Last edited by WussyPuss; September 2nd, 2018 at 09:53 PM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Ilovehayday graciously elevated it for you, but that is all that can be done on the forums.
    Yes, she did. Twice! I am really grateful. The fact that she did let SC know about this and it's still being ignored is what baffles me. They totally know about this bug, because I've reported it plenty of times to in-game support, including twice with video proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Glottis View Post
    Yes, she did. Twice! I am really grateful. The fact that she did let SC know about this and it's still being ignored is what baffles me. They totally know about this bug, because I've reported it plenty of times to in-game support, including twice with video proof.
    I’m pretty sure many of us are baffled by SC “support”. I have been paying attention to my diamonds when I’m near the toolboxes. Thanks for the heads up about it. I have a glitch. A well known boat glitch. Flag crates, if you leave the game (not log out) just like your tablet goes into screen saver mode. The flags go away. Even if crates have been filled, when you come back in the game they are empty and not flagged. I get suggestions from support that I have made a mistake in thinking i flagged. So annoying.

Farm level: 237 Silo 11,700 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

Quote Originally Posted by Bestajunior View Post
    I have a glitch. A well known boat glitch. Flag crates, if you leave the game (not log out) just like your tablet goes into screen saver mode. The flags go away. Even if crates have been filled, when you come back in the game they are empty and not flagged. I get suggestions from support that I have made a mistake in thinking i flagged. So annoying.
    Well then you must get video proof for them to believe you. If you send them video proof, I'm sure they'll believe you right away, apologize to you for treating you like a 7th level player, and they'll even send you thousands of diamonds as a compensation. Also, Nick will invite you to SC HQ to make it up to you, where they'll give you a dozen SC shares. /s