Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: RESOLVED: Hay Day Short Maintenance Part 3 (17.10.2017)

The problem of slow game-flow is not solved at all. Whenever I try to go through my friednds' stores, it takes ages to come from one to the next. If he/she has an offer, a lot of people like to have, you can bet, game will hangup and only show the loading screen for minutes. With luck game restarts after a while - but not for sure. I cannot count the times I had to close the app to get out of this freeze. No fun playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Ok! Any suggestions how we could make it better?

Cheers,

Nick
    Do you really ask for an answer? Nick, has anyone of you guys ever heard of testing updates? It seems as if not. What the hell is the the problem of having a test-server and a hord of bots for mass-testing? I am playing for more than a year now and not one major update went right. Not one update not messing up the derby. Not one update without days of fixing issues.

Any idea why we have not received the global reward for the town event yet? I'm referring to the haunted mausoleum. We have well surpassed the global goal but no delivery of the prize yet. Thanks!

Did update deliberty remove booster rewards from horseshoe 5 and 8?

Quote Originally Posted by BaBlue View Post
    The problem of slow game-flow is not solved at all. Whenever I try to go through my friednds' stores, it takes ages to come from one to the next. If he/she has an offer, a lot of people like to have, you can bet, game will hangup and only show the loading screen for minutes. With luck game restarts after a while - but not for sure. I cannot count the times I had to close the app to get out of this freeze. No fun playing.
    Agree - I had the same. Every time I switch from one shop to another it takes +40 seconds yesterday. Today not yet tested.
    Level 102 / 28 #VOU28GQJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ibbie View Post
    Any idea why we have not received the global reward for the town event yet? I'm referring to the haunted mausoleum. We have well surpassed the global goal but no delivery of the prize yet. Thanks!
    I've got it and placed it in my Town cemetery area.
    Last edited by Woersty; October 23rd, 2017 at 05:26 PM.
    Level 102 / 28 #VOU28GQJ

I can not get my farm to open all I get is updating and then it goes to can not connect to server. My internet is working fine it is just Hay day