Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Event Prizes?

Halloween Event Prizes?

Hi everyone. I'm just posting this out of curiosity. Does anyone know if we all get the same prizes for the event? Or is it random? What prizes have you gotten from the event as of now?

Centennial Club
    I can tell you they are different unlike the first event
    kik lanciou to trade

Aww. It's a bit unfair I think? I got a few limited Halloween items then someone else only got shovels and dynamites?

I got axes, set of shovels, tombstone, set of shovels, spider tree in that order. I'm not one for decorations so to be honest the mining materials are more handy for me.
    GC/KIK: CAZZABEE3012
    Level 50 (Daily Player)
    THE SMILEY (give away/pay it forward) THREAD
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ward%29-Thread

Heart & Soul/Espionage Expert Woozle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazzabee View Post
    I got axes, set of shovels, tombstone, set of shovels, spider tree in that order. I'm not one for decorations so to be honest the mining materials are more handy for me.

Hi Cazzabee, do you mean things that you have got from tapping the ghost? If so I didn't know you could get things like spider trees or tombstones, that's a lot of diamonds!
    .... JANUARY BRINGS THE SNOW - MAKES YOUR TOES AND FINGERS GLOW! * THE SMILEY THREAD * Please read the guidelines on page one before posting *http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/156644-The-Smiley-%28give-away-pay-it-forward%29-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Woozle View Post
    Hi Cazzabee, do you mean things that you have got from tapping the ghost? If so I didn't know you could get things like spider trees or tombstones, that a lot of diamonds!
    I think she means the pumpkin pie event.

Heart & Soul/Espionage Expert Woozle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Connor19817 View Post
    I think she means the pumpkin pie event.
    Thank you, I'm a bit slow this morning!!
    .... JANUARY BRINGS THE SNOW - MAKES YOUR TOES AND FINGERS GLOW! * THE SMILEY THREAD * Please read the guidelines on page one before posting *http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/156644-The-Smiley-%28give-away-pay-it-forward%29-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzabee View Post
    I got axes, shovels, and a tombstone so far as well. I am definitely a "Halloweenie" so I don't enjoy the decor much either, but loving the mining tools!

Off topic: Cannot wait for Christmas, though!

GC: earthbiscuit64, Level 77 *Must have GC avatar for me to add*
    I am a daily player who loves to help, tries to keep my shop filled with goodies for neighbors, and believes in my idea of fair play: help, be helped, and don't take advantage- meaning please don't be greedy. As a rule, I don't accept nor assist with sugar or dairy boats. Other than that, we're on. ~Wendy

Quote Originally Posted by Woozle View Post
    Thank you, I'm a bit slow this morning!!
    Will let you off Woozle...it is Saturday morning after all LOL.

I've had lots of various stuff from tapping the ghost
    GC/KIK: CAZZABEE3012
    Level 50 (Daily Player)
    THE SMILEY (give away/pay it forward) THREAD
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ward%29-Thread

First got axes and now for the second got that stone with the pumpkin on top. Am grateful for both though was hoping for a headstone because I had already bought two of those pumpkin stones :-) anyway, I like the idea of varying prizes!

Lvl 102 - 122/129 achievements
    ​~ Nerd: Carmen in Germany.
    Have closed GC friend list for now, please do not send requests anymore.