Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crusher is still destroying troops outside its range

Forum Champion

Angry Crusher is still destroying troops outside its range

Update; 05/11/2017: Last updated Picture 9 as evidence.
    Update; 15/11/2017: Clan war Update + MM changes, Sadly there is no Patch provided to fix this glitch.
    Update; 25/12/2017: Last Updated Picture 10 as evidence, Sadly The Glitch is still there in the coding and Millions of Innocent troops are dying with this Unanticipated Range of Crusher. No christmas update providing any fix to this.

Hello everyone.

This is the Most and Annoying Glitch I have even seen over the 1000 matches in the past 3 months I've did. I was wishing that this is a recognisable problem and might be fixed in the June Update but no. August Update but no. September update but no. Still there. Why it's still wrecking my troops outside of the Range. I thought it would be a Occasional problem but Now I believe it's a technical Glitch.

What is the Glitch?
    Crusher Kills Troops outside of its Trigger Range also.

How is the Glitch happening? What's exactly happening?
    When troops trigger the Hitting Range of Crusher, crusher initiates its first Ground hit. When he does, all the troops that Are nearby of the crusher targeted troops but outside of the Hitting range Also Dies with the hit of crusher.

Here's the Proof
    Evidence 1

Evidence 2

Evidence 3

Evidence 4
    Evidence 5
    Evidence 6
    Evidence 7
    Evidence 8
    Evidence 9
    Picture 10

Also, I suggest you to Read the latest Discussion on the similar topic about crusher Being Unintentionally Destructive Over the Walls.

Like your brother is getting slapped but the pain feels to you as well

It's a Humble Request to CoC Developers to please look at this problem and fix it with the next update! We cannot pay out trophies for an unanticipated glitch.

Best Regards
    Samir.
    Last edited by SamirMishra; December 26th, 2017 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Added more evidence and fixed Links.

Forum Superstar
    today my BM left BH & went drifting away towards some firecracker which is more away

Battle Machine AI sucks and they need to fix that.
    And some other troops AI, such as archers which target not the closest building and barbarians which decides for some reason to split and go to different directions even if they dropped at the same tile exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by suhasbhat26 View Post
    today my BM left BH & went drifting away towards some firecracker which is more away
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtiomClash View Post
    And some other troops AI, such as archers which target not the closest building and barbarians which decides for some reason to split and go to different directions even if they dropped at the same tile exactly!
    What's funny is that, despite what the title says, this thread is actually about the crusher. So good work on reading the actual post before commenting.

OP, I'd love video of what happened if at all possible. I have a really hard time believing anything was killed by the crusher that far outside of its radius. Maybe a mine or other defense killed those troops?
    Cloud Control - Why are clouds so terrible, and what are the possible ways to get rid of them?

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by suhasbhat26 View Post
    Did you even Readed the Post content and just Entered on a Thread to complaint about the AI and trying to derail and Ignore the main problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiler View Post
    What's funny is that, despite what the title says, this thread is actually about the crusher. So good work on reading the actual post before commenting.

OP, I'd love video of what happened if at all possible. I have a really hard time believing anything was killed by the crusher that far outside of its radius. Maybe a mine or other defense killed those troops?
    Thanks for your post tiler.

I'm sure This is an Technical glitch. And Sure! I will Put some Videos Later As you have Requested. I will try to get Developers know that. But as you believe, no. with every 1/3 matches My Raged barbarians Die outside of the Range of crusher and Sneaky archers also triggered as well. I wonder nobody complained about it before me. And yes you also try to notice that in BH battles. Specially with Raged Barbarians.
    Last edited by SamirMishra; October 16th, 2017 at 05:40 PM.
    Hey all,
    It is with a heavy heart that we are here to inform you that we have decided not to continue the Rush Wars beta.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/RushWars/co...sing_the_game/

Quote Originally Posted by SamirMishra View Post
    Dear tiler
    I'm sure This is an Technical glitch. And Sure I will Put some Videos Later As you have Requested. I will try to get Developers know that. But no with every 1/3 match My Raged barbarians Die outside of the Range of crusher. I wonder nobody complained about it before me. And yes you also try to notice that in BH battles. Specially with Raged Barbarians
    I've recently started using barbs more often now that they're L14, so I'll start paying more attention to that sort of thing. But a video would be great regardless, for everyone's benefit. So I'll wait on that
    Cloud Control - Why are clouds so terrible, and what are the possible ways to get rid of them?

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiler View Post
    I've recently started using barbs more often now that they're L14, so I'll start paying more attention to that sort of thing. But a video would be great regardless, for everyone's benefit. So I'll wait on that
    It's difficult to say but it mostly happens with Barbs and Archers tho. With any other troop its rare. I will post a video tommorow or If i got time!
    Regards
    Hey all,
    It is with a heavy heart that we are here to inform you that we have decided not to continue the Rush Wars beta.

Quote Originally Posted by SamirMishra View Post
    Did you even Readed the Post content and just Entered on a Thread to complaint about the AI and trying to derail and Ignore the main problem?

I read the post, didn't understand why the post doesn't match the title...
    Any way, the crusher activation range is only if troop close to it, but it's damage range is higher.

Its range is actually made of squares instead of a perfect circle. The OP is a valid criticism because there's no indication that it does that

Speaking of the BM hitting things, in specific cases it's possible for it to hit over a wall and squish a GP archer
    h

Forum Champion
    I read the post, didn't understand why the post doesn't match the title...
    Any way, the crusher activation range is only if troop close to it, but it's damage range is higher.
    Smolson Solved the Issue. Dont know how battle machine was written there.

Quote Originally Posted by Realsies View Post
    Its range is actually made of squares instead of a perfect circle. The OP is a valid criticism because there's no indication that it does that

Speaking of the BM hitting things, in specific cases it's possible for it to hit over a wall and squish a GP archer
    Yes I think so Its Range is too much Than Mentioned in Details. I dont think supercell will hide anything from that. But this is something They have to fix AsAP otherwise Tonns of Raged barbarians Die for now reason and those who already died Get no justice.
    Last edited by SamirMishra; October 16th, 2017 at 07:22 PM.
    Hey all,