Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Attacking without Battle Machine?

Pro Member
    Max BM.... there's no need to attack with BM down for me.. play in every 2 days....
    3 days when BM down from 16 to 20....

now focus upgrading heavy defense likes roaster /giant cannon /multi mortar /crusher/ air bomb

Quote Originally Posted by Smalls View Post
    So how many of you with maxed dropships are f2p? I'd be interested to know if some people who don't pay decided to go with dropships before other troops.

I just went with Barbs. It's harder than with dropships, but you do learn quick how to get 2* without that hero using ground.
    F2p. No gems spent. Skipped the barb train and went for minion drop asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Gweo View Post
    F2p. No gems spent. Skipped the barb train and went for minion drop asap.
    I am F2P except I bought the BH7 pack, I maxed barbs first and then went straight to dropships and minions and both of those are now max for me. Now I am pushing my BM to 15. Currently he is going to 12. I just finished my loot attacks for today and went 3 for 3 with wins with 3 camps ships and 2 camps minions and no BM.

Centennial Club
    Timing (of the day) plays a big role too. Sometimes if you play at certain hours, you can win with 1-star. I think it’s due to a strange phenomenon with people upgrading or pushing trophies at different time zones around the globe. I find that some bases work better against the Chinese/Japanese players (I assume so, by the characters in their names) and some less so.

Centennial Club
    What if BM became an instant upgrade like walls, but it costs nearly max elixir? That way BM could be sort of an elixir resource sink and not require you to drop 200 cups.