Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Other Clouds

I usually do that when im maxed. I go down to 200cups and face the other clouds. And i can agree 100% with OP.

I have few walls left from this update. Then i go back to bottom again
    Last edited by A2K; October 16th, 2017 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fplant View Post
    I hope you're 100% maxed because the 4X loot bonus even is starting soon. Now is the time to climb!

BTW, I just finished my heroes, so I'm thinking about doing the same thing... after the loot event. I still have some walls and a bit of lab work to finish up...
    Darn, I had not seen that yet. My walls are maxed (scratch that - 25 more to do now) but my defenses are are upgrading 4 at a time, I need 7,000,000 gold every two days or so to keep them going. The only loot problem I had in Titan and Legends was holding it all. Last night I emptied my treasury to start a wizard tower to 10. In two days I will need another 7 million, going to be hard to get that down here.

I may need to climb my way out of here for the event and come back later. Thanks for the heads-up.

P.S. Nice job on the max Heroes! I could not be happier to have that grind done too!
    Wizard's Duel #PGLP0802 Dread Pirate R #2Y0JGYUGU - Max TH12
    Contact me on Discord (Dread Pirate Roberts#5841)
    Credit for avatar - I found it here

Forum Elder
    I have seen these low clouds, I guess we should call it fog. I did the 0 cup challenge and even light fog made the last 500 or so cups painfully slow. I did make it though.

you can find me reading a book at the end of the rainbow
    ahh, yes the unbreakable achievement. i have done this and know of the other clouds, i know of sub 200. minutes can go by before a match is found.

i never trophy pushed so can't say i experience that myself, but i know they are real. thing about high trophy clouds is they last longer and they get a cloud chat.

it is long and lonely journey down in sub 200s.

i think the longest i had to wait for a match while doing unbreakable was 8 mins. i know in the high clouds you can get hours wait time or the dreaded no match for hours of searching.

op good luck to you and hope you get unbreakable achievement completed. 🍀

{siggy by Lil Angel}

Quote Originally Posted by Daisycloud View Post
    op good luck to you and hope you get unbreakable achievement completed. 
    Thanks for the well wishing! By the way, this is working, over 1000 defenses now but it will take weeks to get it all done, I think I am headed back up for the 4X loot so I can keep builders busy. Soon I will be back down here in the fog...
    Wizard's Duel #PGLP0802 Dread Pirate R #2Y0JGYUGU - Max TH12
    Contact me on Discord (Dread Pirate Roberts#5841)
    Credit for avatar - I found it here