Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Results 151 to 158 of 158

Thread: FAQ - Matchmaking

  1. #151
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Druidia
    Posts
    962
    Quote Originally Posted by solper View Post
    Thegreatpuma We can be agree that we not think the same way.

    Why should the war matchmaker "rounded down to multiples of five" to calculate strength, if there are only the participants who count.
    The fact that you are asking this question makes me think you have never started a war.

    When you start a war, the first thing you do is select the 5,10,15,20,25,30,40, or all 50 clan members you want in the war. That is what this quote:

    The matchmaking system in Clan Wars puts your clan against another clan of similar strength both offensively and defensively, and of the same size, rounded down to multiples of five (or ten if member amount is 30+) eligible members.

    is referring to. Those are the "rounded down" members they are talking about.
    TMBG Low Level War Clan Recruiting - Wars with TH3-9
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 22/31 heroes
    TH10 - doug 32/40 heroes

  2. #152
    Thegreatpuma First, I understand what you are writing and are very tankful for helping me understanding the game.


    I think about matchmaker prosess, what happen after the leader have started war search.
    Then there are no reason to rounded down.
    But as you mention, their language is a little sloppy and I know my understanding of English not always is right.
    What I read in(links) make no sens, but what you say does.

    "Once a Co-Leader or Leader starts a Clan war search, the clan is put into the matchmaking pool, and it may take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours for the matchmaking process to find a suitable clan in war."

  3. #153
    Forum Superstar TankSinatra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,086
    Quote Originally Posted by solper View Post
    I think about matchmaker prosess, what happen after the leader have started war search.
    Then there are no reason to rounded down.
    The reason is to cut down on the number of possibilities. If you allow anything from 1v to 50v, there are 50 different war pools. Divide by five, and there are only 10 - much easier to make a match.
    In practice, best matching seems to be at 10v (ton of clans searching at 10v) and to a lesser extent 15v. Beyond that it seems to me everyone that reports fair matching at larger wars has a high tolerance for mismatch (which is cool, good for them).
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.

  4. #154
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    7

    wot?

    Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    FAQ 7.
    I am a gay martian.
    Whaaaaaaaa? Is this a reference I don't get? (I'm a little slow on jokes)

  5. #155
    Centennial Club 23skidoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by tirtis View Post
    Whaaaaaaaa? Is this a reference I don't get? (I'm a little slow on jokes)
    The real question is, do you know what he's doing to our soil?

  6. #156
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1
    Ciao supercell sono un giocatore di clash of clans dell'talia. Noi del clan abbiamo vari problemi... Soprattutto nelle leghe tra clan. Non è possibile che per ben 5 clan avevano tanti th12 e noi eravamo qualche th12 e tutti th11, th10.. Cercate di risistemare questa cosa perché molti di noi vedendo che la guerra è squilibrata, la voglia di attaccare non c'è ne più.. Cercate di risolvere questa cosa al più presto. Non può basarsi solo nella lega in cui siamo.. Dovrebbe basarsi anche nei villi in cui mettiamo. Spero che risponderete al più presto. Grazie

  7. #157
    League matching way off I’m in a league match right now and we were dropping 5 bases to try and star it was sad still didn’t even get two stars most of the battles. Members were so frustrated I don’t think they will vote to league again . I exspected tough bases but not such lop sided one we got my members are totally against league play . Thanks. Supercell

  8. #158
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Druidia
    Posts
    962
    Quote Originally Posted by Goberserker View Post
    League matching way off I’m in a league match right now and we were dropping 5 bases to try and star it was sad still didn’t even get two stars most of the battles. Members were so frustrated I don’t think they will vote to league again . I exspected tough bases but not such lop sided one we got my members are totally against league play . Thanks. Supercell
    I assume you are referring to CWL. This post does not apply to CWL, as in CWL you are simply matched at random to seven other clans in your tier. There are dozens of posts about CWL and the wars therein, feel free to post on any of them.
    TMBG Low Level War Clan Recruiting - Wars with TH3-9
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 22/31 heroes
    TH10 - doug 32/40 heroes

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •