Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: FAQ - Matchmaking

Forum Champion
    Does anyone know what FAQ 7 was Its driving me nuts? Or was it always like this???

I GOTS TO KNOW!!!

Busy building my 9.tanks (4 of them) but they wont be ready before supercell deals engineering Its death blows which is a pity.
    Clan - Highland chiefs, Highlandchiefs2, highlandrebels, CWSF xp grabbibg
    Accounts - 5 th12, 11 th11s. Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    Yep big changes incoming. Not much to go on yet though. Looks like 11.5 won't be possible since the big def is embedded in the TH, but we'll need to hear more or learn what other MM changes are coming.
    there gonna be a bunch of 10.tanks before long though.
    Clan - Highland chiefs, Highlandchiefs2, highlandrebels, CWSF xp grabbibg
    Accounts - 5 th12, 11 th11s. Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vikingchief View Post
    Does anyone know what FAQ 7 was Its driving me nuts? Or was it always like this???

I GOTS TO KNOW!!!

Busy building my 9.tanks (4 of them) but they wont be ready before supercell deals engineering Its death blows which is a pity.
    FOUR???? Yikes not sure that's worth your time. But after the upcoming scramble who knows.
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.

Revamped FAQ 3.How does matchmaking work? since I've got an updated explanation from the SC help section to quote directly.
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.

Banned
    This is a great post. I really appreciate your time tank!

Hey sir:any tips for fair matching?

Our matches are usually very fair these days. At least up top where it matters the most. All our bases are balanced on offense and defense. No .5s allowed.

Fresh Spawn
    First whine for me about matchmaking - here's the match up

#2oGoLQoG - TOP DOG
    v
    #ROOUPPP - Navy SEAL's

they have 4 TH12 v our 3 - ok
    they have 8 TH11 v our 8 TH11 - ok
    they have 11 TH10 v our 8 - ok !
    they have 2 TH9 v our 4 - not so good
    they have 0 TH8 v our 2

Their base 25 is a TH11 with level 50 heroes, and a 20 level Warden - its really dispiriting for our TH8s looking and thinking - wow where can we get any stars in this war....

Not seen such a poor match up for ages - it did seem to be getting so much better.

Anyway we'll play - we'll lose and we'll move on - but just flagging this as a poor one in my view
    Last edited by bkflamer; September 5th, 2018 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bkflamer View Post
    First whine for me about matchmaking - here's the match up

#2oGoLQoG - TOP DOG
    v
    #ROOUPPP - Navy SEAL's

they have 4 TH12 v our 3 - ok
    they have 8 TH11 v our 8 TH11 - ok
    they have 11 TH10 v our 8 - ok !
    they have 2 TH9 v our 4 - not so good
    they have 0 TH8 v our 2
    Try the other nearby sticky, that's the one for MM reports. Your match isn't that bad though IMO just from what you posted- we'll never get to perfect parity, parity across the top two THs is pretty good. Could be a good or bad match depending on other factors (hero, defense, offense differences within the THs).

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...ars&l=en&p=web

Clans will be matched up based on the overall strength of its members. Strength is based on each memberís attacking power (troops, army camp capacity and spells) and defensive power (defense buildings, walls and traps). Heroes constitute towards a player's offensive and defensive power.

Does this mean that all members in clan count?