Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: FAQ - Matchmaking

Fresh Spawn
    Great article,

Centennial Club

Wow. Thanks for the effort putting this together.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    FAQ 19. Why is it taking forever for my clan to find a match?
    There are several reasons that your clan could be experiencing an extended search time. The first is simply that you are searching with a very uncommon roster (perhaps unintended).
    The second is your roster is intentionally engineered to a point that there are also no suitable matches for your clan. This can be caused by excessive bottom end loading (including low THs in an otherwise high TH clan) or including very exotic or engineered accounts in your roster such as high offense low defense accounts or other unnatural builds.
    Consider adding or removing accounts to change the size of war your are searching for potentially giving you a more common line up. Remove any excessive amount of low fillers at the bottom of your roster. Exclude any exotic or unnatural accounts from your roster when you search.
    Another alternative is to split the clan. Have a "feeder" clan where the low townhalls war, and the main where the heavies reside.
    I can't say that searches taking forever was an issue for us. As a clan leader, if it was taking to long to find a match, I would re-adjust my line up and search again. That is MUCH better than getting in a clan war that was going to waste the next two days of your life in a war that can't be won.

What happened to FAQ 7 Tank?!!? 7 considered lucky number by some, what are you hiding?!!? Is it the lucky FAQ that allows me to get better matches?

Quote Originally Posted by nobeone View Post
    Is it the lucky FAQ that allows me to get better matches?
    Of course.
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, lot of green.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J

Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    Of course.
    I can handle 7, I can, I can, I can't handle war mm, that is what I can't handle ... thanks Tank, made me smile.

I hope you're ready for a bit of editing Tank! I have a feeling the SC cats are about to be let loose all over Pigeon Land!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 12 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...H8-s-to-TH11-s My spec: mid TH11, 48/43/17

Yep big changes incoming. Not much to go on yet though. Looks like 11.5 won't be possible since the big def is embedded in the TH, but we'll need to hear more or learn what other MM changes are coming.
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, lot of green.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J

New Bloke/Chick
    I agree. We are still experiencing awful match ups, engineered bases and just poor match ups. The ‘logic’ to find matches needs to be implemented. The matches take forever bc pkayers are abondoning the game. Sad they let the game get to this poor state.